TX Terri Lynn Fregia, 23 missing from Tarkington, Texas June 1989

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Terri Lynn Fregia – The Charley Project

Demographics
Missing Age23 Years
Current Age54 Years
First NameTerri
Middle NameLynn
Last NameFregia
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 9" - 5' 11" (69 - 71 Inches)
Weight125 - 160 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactJune 1, 1989
NamUs Case CreatedJuly 22, 2015
Last Known Location Map
LocationTarkington, Texas
CountyLiberty County

Circumstances of DisappearanceTerri Lynn Fregia was last seen on June 1, 1989.
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair DescriptionNCIC entry: "SH0ULDER LENGTH HAIR"
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBlue
Right Eye ColorBlue
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Scar/mark
Crescent shaped scar on cheek.

Scar/mark
NCIC record entry: "SMT/ART BRSTS"

Other distinctive physical characteristic
NCIC record: "VRX/RIGHT HANDED"

Clothing and Accessories
No Information Entered
Additional Case Info

Transportation
No Information Entered

• Missing Since06/01/1989
  • Missing FromTarkington, Texas
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth07/20/1965 (54)
  • Age23 - 24 years old
  • Height and Weight5'9, 160 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Fregia has a crescent-shaped scar on her cheek, and she is right-handed. She may use the last names Barrier, Metz and/or Riley.
Details of Disappearance
Fregia was last seen in Tarkington, Texas sometime during the summer of 1989. She has never been heard from again. Although little evidence is available in her disappearance, because of the passage of time without contact, foul play is suspected in her case. Her disappearance remains unsolved.

Original

nlwroePm.png

“Aunt Terri was always free-spirited. At first everyone in the family thought she had just left and would be back, but she never contacted anyone, and that was not like her. She would take off from time to time, but she would always let someone know what was going on with her,” Harness said. “She had gone to my Grandma Toni’s house, her mom, and all her things were left behind – her driver’s license, her cat, her car and clothing. It was like she had gotten into the car with someone and had gone to the corner store, but she never returned.”

According to Harness, Fregia was an extremely pretty woman, super tall with dark hair and big blue eyes.

“She actually modeled for my step-grandfather’s company, Road Pro, for a little while. She lived a little bit of everywhere. She lived with my parents when I was a little kid. She was married a few times and had three kids. She lived with the father of two of her children in the Hull area for a while. When she lived with my family, she was working as a stripper at the Tonga Club in Beaumont. This was not exactly a nice place,” Harness said.

Ranger Bess believes there is a good chance that Fregia went missing while in Louisiana. When asked why the investigation originated in Liberty County, Texas, Bess explained that her disappearance was first reported here.

“I interviewed two of her ex-husbands, including one in Louisiana. They both said she had a drug problem, and when it raised its head, she would go off somewhere. My gut feeling is that something happened to her in Louisiana,” Bess said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back