Terri's Emails to Desiree

I know I've heard this before but just again today on JVM's show I heard a psychologist describe TH has "needy". So if that's the case, I can very well understand her contacting people in this way.

Agreed though, I doubt a lot of women would do this.

I did. I don't feel like I'm a needy person, but I just wanted to make sure the lines of communication were open all the time regarding the boys. (Hubs had been basically raising them on his own since they were 3 & 4 yo.) I had the honor of raising my two (step) sons from elem school age and their bio-mom lived several states away. The communication situation, for us, was just more comfortable for hubs (except for the child support part; not my business really since it was decided long before I came into the picture).

I didn't update her daily, maybe once or twice a month, as well as phone calls about the same depending on what was going on. We were comfortable talking to each other because I made sure she felt that she could call me anytime and she was grateful for the way I was raising her boys. (I won't go into why; however, she willingly gave up custody so she could live her life as a single person.)

We always showed a united front in all matters concerning the boys' discipline, education, etc. If there were ever any disagreements or misunderstandings, they were always worked out privately. Most times she deferred to us for obvious reasons. The boys soon learned she was the "Disney" mom, which we felt was actually very sad.

Now that their in their late 20's, we rarely talk to her; but then again, there's really no need to communicate on a regular basis. If I had met her under different circumstances (i.e., neighbor, co-worker), I seriously doubt we would have been friends -- different morals and all.

I have to agree w/ another poster that Terri's emails may have been sent as a way to "rub it in DY's face" that she is a perfect mother and she has DY's husband and son. I'm sure DY probably felt that way about the emails; but, she probably continued them to make sure she knew what was going on in the household as well as w/ her son. Keep your enemies closer kind of thing. As a mother, I always cherish stories and comments by others regarding my kids even if I don't particularly care for the person relating the stories / comments.

I also agree that Terri could have been emailing just to make sure DY did not suspect anything .... testing the waters so to speak. I would highly doubt that Kaine would have been cced in those emails. It is very possible that the emails were Terri's way of controlling the situation and eliminating the need for DY and KH to communicate.

Quoted in full by me because this is what I believe to be at the heart of TH and DY's relationship.
Warning: MOO and JMHO and all that...
TH driving Kyron down to meet DY had, in my opinion, nothing to do with being the helpful wife to a busy man. It had everything to do with rubbing the situation in DY's face (see me, driving with your kid from the house of your former spouse!). It put TH in the center of the story, where it appears, to me, that she likes to live.
The emails are the same thing. They ramble on and on and on because, no doubt, they were far from practical. They no doubt outlined, in painfully self centered detail, Terry's experience of Kyron's day. SHE needs those tshirts of Kyron's back because SHE doesn't have anymore left for him when he comes back HOME. SHE took Kyron's project to school where SHE'll be picking up the project later. Remember the project? The one that SHE and Kyron worked so hard on?
I've no doubts on this one and, again, MOO, MOO, MOO.
This is probably what DY had to put up with in order to keep in touch with Kyron's day. Now imagine getting several of those a day. Every day. (enough to make me grind my teeth to nubs). Then, suddenly, you go from those kinds of emails to prefunctery, practical and short. And not slowly, but in one day. To the point and done. It would be sort of a shock, wouldn't it?
I don't know if TH did this because all the pieces just don't add up yet. But everything I've seen so far points to a very self centered person who makes sure that she lies at the center of everything. She has controlled circumstances not only to present the version of herself she wants shown to the world but also to ensure that she's the star of her own personal movie.
Again, moo moo moo moo.

Er, I think if TH was primary driver to meet DY it has to do more with DY and KH not wanting to show disdain for each other in front of Kryon. (Been there, done that.) Just saying.

Also, emails may have been "shorter" due to using cell phone while driving?

And I agree with everyone, if there were several emails a day or week, then TH and DY got along well enough for that to exist, and DY would not put up with them being about TH, they would most likely be about Kyron. (DY seems to brazen for any TH blah, blah, blah taking up her time.)

All of this is moo as usual.

Just think the email may have been from cell. No time for getting too deep on that little screen. And keep in mind TH now has a growing baby, needs change daily, and no time for the usual lengthy updates.

At first, I thought it was a nice gesture on the part of a TH to keep DY posted on what's going on with Kyron. Terri trying to be friendly. Now, after reading many of your posts, I think the emails were a way of Terri gloating over her importance in Kyron's life. Perhaps.

So, Terri was writing these long rambling emails during the time of pregnancy and after. You probably could study these emails and determine Terri's state of mind for the last year or so. Interesting. I'd love to understand who this TMH is.

I don't put much store in that TH wrote brief emails for just one day - oh, but if there's a little boy now missing on that day, oh yeah I'm questioning it. It adds to something happening that day that has left Terri suddenly speechless.

That document says nothing about sexting photos and messages between the landscaper and Terri. Only between MC and Terri.

I'm *guessing* that the landcaper kept some of the sexually explicit photos that TH sent him and that he turned them over to LE.

I agree with you. Context is everything when it comes to the email situation. I just thought it weird to email your husband's ex-wife many times a day, in general.

I don't know. I am not all that fond of my hubby's ex wife. During a time when we had custody of one of his sons, I did email her regularly about him. Maybe not every day, but, sometimes sure. Usually it was M - F. And sometimes more than once a day - I sent email, she replied and asked a question, I replied, etc. In our case, she was and is one to try to make it that we are all friendly and that everything happened for the best. (DH has other views, LOL). Our emails were primarily about how son was doing, school, pick up times, etc.

Was I chatty? Yeah, maybe, I am a pretty chatty person by nature, and I know I go on at times (and you all know that too, LOL). I type pretty fast and all and it just comes out. I am also a pretty friendly person and I doubt she has a clue how I really feel about her. Did I ever throw in anything about our family that didn't exactly pertain to her son? Sure. And I will tell you all why - I got the girl sperm that DH denied her - LOL. When I first got preggers it was learned very early that I was carrying a girl via amnio - and she went totally ape doo nuts. Did I ever feel like dong a little passive aggressive action on that. Yep, I did and still do sometimes cause she is just the kind of person to bring that out. But on the other hand, we have shared recipes - that started with her asking about one I make, and we have shared info about our extended families - I will almost always respond like she starts, if she is being chatty, I will, etc. In our case, besides DH and children, we do have a lot of common areas. And we will always share the kids, and future grandkids.

Did I ever confuse her with a friend? No, and I think that tones of our emails were always a bit differenta than ones with my true friends. And it sure beats talking to her on the phone.

MOO

I don't know. I am not all that fond of my hubby's ex wife. During a time when we had custody of one of his sons, I did email her regularly about him. Maybe not every day, but, sometimes sure. Usually it was M - F. And sometimes more than once a day - I sent email, she replied and asked a question, I replied, etc. In our case, she was and is one to try to make it that we are all friendly and that everything happened for the best. (DH has other views, LOL). Our emails were primarily about how son was doing, school, pick up times, etc.

Was I chatty? Yeah, maybe, I am a pretty chatty person by nature, and I know I go on at times (and you all know that too, LOL). I type pretty fast and all and it just comes out. I am also a pretty friendly person and I doubt she has a clue how I really feel about her. Did I ever throw in anything about our family that didn't exactly pertain to her son? Sure. And I will tell you all why - I got the girl sperm that DH denied her - LOL. When I first got preggers it was learned very early that I was carrying a girl via amnio - and she went totally ape doo nuts. Did I ever feel like dong a little passive aggressive action on that. Yep, I did and still do sometimes cause she is just the kind of person to bring that out. But on the other hand, we have shared recipes - that started with her asking about one I make, and we have shared info about our extended families - I will almost always respond like she starts, if she is being chatty, I will, etc. In our case, besides DH and children, we do have a lot of common areas. And we will always share the kids, and future grandkids.

Did I ever confuse her with a friend? No, and I think that tones of our emails were always a bit differenta than ones with my true friends. And it sure beats talking to her on the phone.

MOO

Exactly. It was always for the boys. This was long before facebook, internet was still dial-up, no cell phones.

However, I NEVER let the boys call me mom. They wanted to but I patiently explained to them that they had a mother. When they were younger (well even now), I would hear them say to their friends, "I have to ask my mom" then come in and say my real name. Now if they're here and answer their cells, they'll say, "I'm at my parents" or "I'm talking to my mom" but they don't call me MOM.

About the emails to DY, well really just about TH's time on the computer in general -- how did she have time to do anything else? I mean, three kids, one under two? When our granddaughter was with us last summer (7 yo), I swear she could double-time us and we're not THAT old.

The more little tidbits dribble out, the more confused I get. I agree with what someone up thread said, there will probably be many shockers all the way around this "blended family". I laugh.

I still can't understand why the school called DY about Kyron with TH standing right there. That has bugged me all along.

I don't think we'll see those emails for a long time, though.

On NG right now, playing recording of DY talking about the emails on that day from TH

Er, I think if TH was primary driver to meet DY it has to do more with DY and KH not wanting to show disdain for each other in front of Kryon. (Been there, done that.) Just saying.

Also, emails may have been "shorter" due to using cell phone while driving?

And I agree with everyone, if there were several emails a day or week, then TH and DY got along well enough for that to exist, and DY would not put up with them being about TH, they would most likely be about Kyron. (DY seems to brazen for any TH blah, blah, blah taking up her time.)

All of this is moo as usual.

Just think the email may have been from cell. No time for getting too deep on that little screen. And keep in mind TH now has a growing baby, needs change daily, and no time for the usual lengthy updates.

Ya know 21merc7 I thought the same as you about it being a probability that Terri was emailing DY that day from her cell phone and we must not have been alone in this thought because in the latest audio released this week the reporter even offers the cell phone up as a reason for emails being shorter than usual, and asked was Terri possibly emailing from her cell that day?

Kaine, with Desiree in agreeance(is that even a word LOL)Kaine says that no she wasnt emailing from her cell that they[emails] all came from her laptop[that day].

He never says how he knows this but he does state that they were not from cell, they were from laptop, during the audio interview...

Exactly. It was always for the boys. This was long before facebook, internet was still dial-up, no cell phones.

However, I NEVER let the boys call me mom. They wanted to but I patiently explained to them that they had a mother. When they were younger (well even now), I would hear them say to their friends, "I have to ask my mom" then come in and say my real name. Now if they're here and answer their cells, they'll say, "I'm at my parents" or "I'm talking to my mom" but they don't call me MOM.

About the emails to DY, well really just about TH's time on the computer in general -- how did she have time to do anything else? I mean, three kids, one under two? When our granddaughter was with us last summer (7 yo), I swear she could double-time us and we're not THAT old.

The more little tidbits dribble out, the more confused I get. I agree with what someone up thread said, there will probably be many shockers all the way around this "blended family". I laugh.

I still can't understand why the school called DY about Kyron with TH standing right there. That has bugged me all along.

I don't think we'll see those emails for a long time, though.

Mine always called me Rosie,(but I have heard them in the past use that same exact line - I have to ask my mom and not clarify to the person they were speaking with that it is step mom.) until one of their wives started calling Mama Rosie. They have always called my parents Grandma and Grandpa Last Name to others but just Grandma and Grandpa to their faces. My daughter calls me Mama. They call their mom, Mom sometimes, but, mostly Mother as that is her preference. Now they do all call me Mama Rosie. I like this a lot. I LOVE my daughters in law, they are both incredible young women!

I am not sure if they use this term to their Mother and how she would feel if they did.

I'm *guessing* that the landcaper kept some of the sexually explicit photos that TH sent him and that he turned them over to LE.

Above BBm. That is one possibility, tho I'd think possibly by the time LE found landscaper and interviewed him that it being 6mos. later that he very well could've erased them by then.. I think (IMO) the more probable way that LE found out about "explicit photos to landscaper being similar to the photos to MC"is by reviewing TMH's cell records both presently and in the past.
I think this is how LE possibly found out about landscaper was on a "friendly" basis with Terri.

Not only can LE pull this cell phone records and see every word of every text message that has been sent and received(even if erased in cell phone) but they can also see every pic and/or video that was ever sent or received on the cell phone(again even if it was erased from the cell phone), not only can LE see all of this but also the primary acct holder of the cell phones can also at any time have all of this info printed out for them.

I do know this to be a fact as I have a family member that just had all of her and her hubbys calls, texts, pics, and video printed off and copies emailed to her. She knew he was cheating just needed to see with her own eyes the proof. So, for weeks she had been checking his cell phone, but he kept EVERYTHING ALWAYS ERASED, not a single trace of anything, but little did he know that every single item of interest to her could so easily be given to her. All simply by just going to the cell phone location and asking for copies of everything on both lines for the last 3 mos. She left 15mins later with a large legal size manilla envelope stacked full of every single last detail.
[Has now started divorce proceedings and every last detail from the cell phone is being used as evidence in the court proceedings]..

Just as with computers you can erase and erase and erase but its ALMOST impossible to completely get rid of.

Not only can LE pull this cell phone records and see every word of every text message that has been sent and received(even if erased in cell phone) but they can also see every pic and/or video that was ever sent or received on the cell phone(again even if it was erased from the cell phone), not only can LE see all of this but also the primary acct holder of the cell phones can also at any time have all of this info printed out for them.

(SmoothOperator was explaining how LE most likely obtained evidence of TH sexting landscaper.)

Yikes! This is news to me. I'll confine all future sexting to a prepaid phone! :dance:

Mine always called me Rosie,(but I have heard them in the past use that same exact line - I have to ask my mom and not clarify to the person they were speaking with that it is step mom.) until one of their wives started calling Mama Rosie. They have always called my parents Grandma and Grandpa Last Name to others but just Grandma and Grandpa to their faces. My daughter calls me Mama. They call their mom, Mom sometimes, but, mostly Mother as that is her preference. Now they do all call me Mama Rosie. I like this a lot. I LOVE my daughters in law, they are both incredible young women!

I am not sure if they use this term to their Mother and how she would feel if they did.

See -- I really like this! In my emails and cards (yes, I'm a card addict), I sign "YOM" for "Your Other Mom" (since sometimes my notes are written from our cats' point of view, something I've done since they were young and now for my granddaughter).

They call my parents Nana and Papa, like my niece and nephew. Initially, my mom very vocally objected to this (as they weren't "her" grandchildren, snob that she is). She actually told me to tell them to call them Mr. and Mrs. A, like the neighborhood children did. I tried to explain that would confuse and hurt them. She still doesn't get it, or even how much it hurt me (since I was never able to have my own children). My granddaughter calls me Nannies (?) and my mom is, to her, "My Nana", like she's my nana. Oddly, my mom doesn't object to my granddaughter calling her Nana.

If I had been DY, I would have been livid if Kyron had called TH mom. If all this email stuff is as DY says (and I have no reason not to think any differently), I'm thinking KH didn't know the number of or content of the emails TH was sending to DY. Now, comparing notes, maybe KH thinks he should've been paying more attention. Or not. I remember hubs just sort of went along with the plans we made; he was busy and I was way more organized at the time. Eventually, I left my job/career and worked part-time so I could be home when they were there.

JMO as always.

Has something new come out or did I miss something? I haven't yet seen any evidence or official statement, or any statement, that TH sexted the LS who alleged the MFH plot.

Could someone catch me up, please? TIA

(SmoothOperator was explaining how LE most likely obtained evidence of TH sexting landscaper.)

Yikes! This is news to me. I'll confine all future sexting to a prepaid phone! :dance:

Yikes! is right. And when you're all done with your prepaid, make sure you completely destroy it. Physically, like with a hammer, I mean. Then some more. I kid you not. (There are programs you can buy that claim to erase to "FBI standards" or whatever.)

And you know, SmoothOperator is right. This info has to be archived forever. Not just wireless providers, either. Any companies that use anything wireless: all emails (even intra-office); all phone records (wireless, landline, fax). The list goes on and on. A friend of mine works for Homeland Security and, well, it's just mind blowing.

Personally, I don't mind (not that I can do much about it) since we don't do anything wrong and we're probably actually pretty boring if someone were to look around our stuff. I'm actually surprised what I CAN find on-line for FREE, not even meaning to - like by accident -- then you just have to look ..... then you wish you hadn't even gone there. But that's just me.

But I just can't even believe TH did what she did on her phone at that time. What in the world was she thinking? Now every time I read or hear TH and email I just sorta get a sick feeling because that image in my head (even though it's an imaginary image) sticks around.
:sick:

Sorta like when I see a post from SmoothOperator, I get an earbug from that song by Sade -- except that's a nice feeling. So that's also how I picture SmoothOperator now. Whew, other image now erased.

I just feel very sad another small child is missing! Did Kyron's biological mother not have custody of him? Why was he being raised by a stepmother? I see a victim here alright, and his name is Kyron, an innocent little boy. I just can't understand this! I would rather die than give up my child to someone else.

Yikes! is right. And when you're all done with your prepaid, make sure you completely destroy it. Physically, like with a hammer, I mean. Then some more. I kid you not. (There are programs you can buy that claim to erase to "FBI standards" or whatever.)

And you know, SmoothOperator is right. This info has to be archived forever. Not just wireless providers, either. Any companies that use anything wireless: all emails (even intra-office); all phone records (wireless, landline, fax). The list goes on and on. A friend of mine works for Homeland Security and, well, it's just mind blowing.

Personally, I don't mind (not that I can do much about it) since we don't do anything wrong and we're probably actually pretty boring if someone were to look around our stuff. I'm actually surprised what I CAN find on-line for FREE, not even meaning to - like by accident -- then you just have to look ..... then you wish you hadn't even gone there. But that's just me.

But I just can't even believe TH did what she did on her phone at that time. What in the world was she thinking? Now every time I read or hear TH and email I just sorta get a sick feeling because that image in my head (even though it's an imaginary image) sticks around.
:sick:

Sorta like when I see a post from SmoothOperator, I get an earbug from that song by Sade -- except that's a nice feeling. So that's also how I picture SmoothOperator now. Whew, other image now erased.

I fear that anyone reading my emails would die of terminal boredom. I'm amazed at the stuff some people post online using their real names. Many HR organizations now do a search of social networking sites on job applicants before hiring. TH's facebook was open to anyone - not the sign of a cautious individual. She also posted a Linkedin resume claiming special education credentials that weren't noted on her teaching certificate.

websleuthstrain.jpg

This train landed at random.

Just thinking, If TH was in any way responsible for Kyron's diappearance, well lets see! She was ?plotting to get hubby offed first? now Kyron? Wonder what her motive would be? And the baby? What did she have in mind for the new addition to the family?
The way i see it, usually a strong motive in any murder plot, or any other plot is money! Were there any large life insurance policies on hubby or Kyron? Guess LE have already checked that one out? really can't see any other motive in her doing this from what i have read or seen. What other motive could there possibly be. Did she secretly hate both Hubby and Kyron that much? And then as i mentioned, there is a baby also. Doesn't make any sense from where i sit, none of it.

NewsMuse Originally Posted by

I'm glad I could help you get rid of that "not so pleasant" mental picture of TMH.LOL...
I was surprised when I read your post and you "got" the reference to Sade, "... she's a smooth operator, a smooth operator ..." (ok, enough with MY singing.. For you guys sake Thank God u don't have to actually HEAR my singing..lol)

Yes, that's exactly where the username came from. My dad who died when I was a teenager (1988) loved some "Sade", so its just a little reference to him...

Funny how u spoke of "earbugs" as there are several usernames that when I see them get me started with an "earbug"...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back