Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://now.msn.com/zubeidat-tsarnaev-boston-suspects-mother-says-sons-were-set-up/

Their father called them angels. Their uncle said they were losers. And now the brothers Tsarnaev's mother says she is "100 percent sure this is a setup." Zubeidat Tsarnaev, in a phone interview with Russia Today television, claims neither son ever discussed plans for violence with her. She says Tamerlan, 26, killed in a shootout with police early Friday morning, "never told me that he would be on the side of jihad" and says that the FBI had been talking with him. Mothers are biased, of course, but she insists: "It's impossible for both of them to do such things"

Is that the mother who was arrested for shoplifting OVER $1500 from Lord & Taylor last year? Can we consider her credible? In any case, most mothers are not going to want to believe thier own children could do something so heinous as the bombings.

:waitasec: I am beginning to wonder if TT might have flunked out of jihad school
for not having what it took to be a suicide bomber so he tried on his own anyway!!!

I admit he had bombs... he killed and maimed innocent people...
But think about about it! He was a pretty boy/metrosexual.

Maybe he was good at "boxing" but that isn't really a prerequisite for
"terrrorist" school is it?
He might have just been a "wannabe".

He did manage to shut an entire city down for a day.
That's a first!

:moo:

As a Boston area resident I would like to commend all the law enforcement agencies for everything they did. No ego's just a total dedication to capture Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
The professionalism displayed was just amazing. Also Gov. Patrick did a excellant job of leading and coordinating the search. While I have never voted for him in the past I now would not hesitate to vote for him in the future.

respectfully snipped
I am now questioning whether it was really said last week to lower the flag to half staff? Can anybody verify this while I am driving!

White House Press Release --- April 16, 2013
Presidential Proclamation -- Honoring the Victims of the Tragedy in Boston, Massachusetts

HONORING THE VICTIMS OF THE TRAGEDY IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
- - - - - - -
BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A PROCLAMATION

As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on April 15, 2013, in Boston, Massachusetts, by the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset, April 20, 2013...

Apr 16, 2013 11:20am
President Obama has ordered flags at the White House and all federal buildings be flown at half-staff in honor of the victims of the Boston bombing.
The president issued a proclamation this morning that all flags be lowered until sunset on April 20 “as a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on April 15, 2013, in Boston, Massachusetts.”
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/obama-orders-flags-to-half-staff/

http://oa.mo.gov/fmdc/flagnotifications.htm

http://now.msn.com/zubeidat-tsarnaev-boston-suspects-mother-says-sons-were-set-up/

Their father called them angels. Their uncle said they were losers. And now the brothers Tsarnaev's mother says she is "100 percent sure this is a setup." Zubeidat Tsarnaev, in a phone interview with Russia Today television, claims neither son ever discussed plans for violence with her. She says Tamerlan, 26, killed in a shootout with police early Friday morning, "never told me that he would be on the side of jihad" and says that the FBI had been talking with him. Mothers are biased, of course, but she insists: "It's impossible for both of them to do such things"

I'm pretty sure I can post this, as it's from Fox News...and maybe someboday already has (catching up after a long day of my DD's First Communion.) But it's an opinion column from a writer that knows the family. Some pretty strange stuff. You'll have to read for yourselves. In my opinion, it seems as though neither of these parents are playing with a "full deck."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/20/know-boston-bombers/

:waitasec: I am beginning to wonder if TT might have flunked out of jihad school
for not having what it took to be a suicide bomber so he tried on his own anyway!!!

I admit he had bombs... he killed and maimed innocent people...
But think about about it! He was a pretty boy/metrosexual.

Maybe he was good at "boxing" but that isn't really a prerequisite for
"terrrorist" school is it?
He might have just been a "wannabe".

He did manage to shut an entire city down for a day.
That's a first!

:moo:
The one thing I am most curious about is what their intentions were - meaning, did they believe their bombs would kill more people and failed, or was this to wreak havoc and chaos as part of a bigger plan?

Not all terrorists who have used bombs were suicide bombers. Like these two brothers, Timothy McVeigh calmly walked away and would have gotten away (for a while) if not for the traffic stop. However, most of these "extremists" do not fear death or losing their own life for the "cause".

MOO

Interesting.

If I'm reading that right they released the 2 men and women detained yesterday. then returned today and took the two men away.. Then later a van bearing Consulate plates and more FBI showed up and two women left in the consulate van....

Somebody double check me on that, see If I read it right

I think this is gigantic!! Why is this not on the major news?!!! I wonder what consulate?

Is that the mother who was arrested for shoplifting OVER $1500 from Lord & Taylor last year? Can we consider her credible? In any case, most mothers are not going to want to believe thier own children could do something so heinous as the bombings.

Your right, I do not believe she is credible.. I posted that because I thought it was interesting she was saying the FBI had been watching her sons and believed they had set her son up. FBI said on another article no we did meet and speak but we was not following or tracking acitvities etc. I don't think anyone could convince the parents even with proof which proof is already out there they are guilty.

snack stop during the pursuit? :eek:

“All of a sudden, a guy from the outside opened the door and said, ‘Come on, come on, let’s (expletive) go!’ And the guy just dropped everything,” Holder said, recalling that the customer was wearing a gray jacket but kept his head down to not show his face.

As the clerk yelled at the fleeing men, Holder said he walked outside only to be met almost immediately by several cops, guns in hand. After quickly questioning him, they raced down Memorial Drive.

It wasn’t until Holder made it home and watched the news that he learned he had brushed by the men now wanted in the murders of four people.
http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio...s_says_suspects_stopped_for_snacks_on_the_run

several individuals and companies have already offered to do any and all home modifications for any home jeff lives in.

a seamstress has offered to do clothing alterations.

this is just the tip of the iceberg of offers left on his page...

:)

I am so glad to hear this!! I hope the same offer is extended to ALL victims who suffered amputations.

I did not say the suspects bullets werenot real. The fire power they used against him was not life threatening. I listened to it live. They did not wanthim dead and Iunderstand 100% why.

I also listened to scanner (actually multiple scanners feeds) and my impression
is the bullets were real. Even though they preferred him alive they didn't know initially if he had anymore explosives and weren't taking any chances of losing another law enforcement officer. Flashbangs are not deadly.
I guesswe can agree to disagree then.

Those of us who werenot listening to the scanner.... they were not using deadly bullets. They were using non deadly bullets. I have no idea what they are called.... but I did listen to it LIVE? They did not want him dead. It does appear theywant himverymuch alive. It doesnot appear that these two guys are affiliated with anthingother than their own selfishness. Like Adam Lanza. I do wish that people could understand that. Please forgive my spelling and grammar. I am using my new nook

Can you give an MSM link for this? Scanner stuff isn't allowed.

I'm pretty sure I can post this, as it's from Fox News...and maybe someboday already has (catching up after a long day of my DD's First Communion.) But it's an opinion column from a writer that knows the family. Some pretty strange stuff. You'll have to read for yourselves. In my opinion, it seems as though neither of these parents are playing with a "full deck."

Thank you. That was interesting and strange for sure she never wanted them to leave home her sons or daughter.

I could honestly care less what the parents of these terrorists think about their sons. I know what Cindy Anthony thought about her daughter and I have come to the understanding what awful parents will go to protect their murdering children. How am I to be surprised at the words or actions of a parent or family member after witnessing THAT? Especially those who are not even from our own Country?

"The most intriguing nugget from the big Boston Globe profile of the Tsarnaev Brothers (the brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon attack) is this one:

Gym owner Allan said that Tamerlan had once introduced him to an American, Brendan Mess, whom Tamerlan described as his best friend.

Two years ago, Mess and two other men were brutally killed in a Waltham apartment where they were found by police with their throats slit and their bodies covered with marijuana. The murders remain unsolved.
Nobody states that there's a connection, but obviously now everyone's wondering if there is one.

The murders were a big deal at the time, due to the disturbing, grisly nature of the crime."

http://www.businessinsider.com/murd...ston-bombing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev-2013-4

~~~~~

"Tamerlan, by contrast, had seen his share of troubles.

Gym owner Allan said that Tamerlan had once introduced him to an American, Brendan Mess, whom Tamerlan described as his best friend.

Two years ago, Mess and two other men were brutally killed in a Waltham apartment where they were found by police with their throats slit and their bodies covered with marijuana. The murders remain unsolved.

Tsarnaev hadn’t been to Allan’s Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts center in years, instead going to another nearby boxing gym.

Until this month.

Allan, who is currently traveling in Thailand, said he got an e-mail within the past week saying Tsarnaev showed up at the gym acting rude and disrespectful, using other people’s equipment, walking on the mats with his shoes.

“It was a clear indication that something was up,” Allan said. “He was becoming a complete [expletive].”

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ger-sibling/UCYHkiP9nfsjAtMjJPWJJL/story.html

~~~~~
IMO, it is highly curious that the bodies of the best friend of suspect #1 TT along with two other men were discovered on September 12th, 2011. The date is interesting since the three dead bodies were found on Sept. 12th which could very well mean that they were actually murdered sometime before then, perhaps even on the infamous date of terrorism, September 11.

Pure speculation: Perhaps these unsolved murders were not drug-related as the cops seem to think and more in line with someone with radical extremist views having been insulted in some way and lashing out at these men. Perhaps TT was involved in the murders of his "best friend" and two other men in 2011. Perhaps that's why TT suddenly changed gyms after the murders... Again, pure speculation.

Very interesting.

I also thought it was interesting that suspect 2 became a US citizen on that date.

Thanks for posting that . I hadn't seen it, and it gives a lot of insight into the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74