Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Mercedes was in the shop for repairs and not ready when they wanted to pick it up. Remember the mechanic described one of them as wearing very expensive shoes.

I think that was TT, although I guess DT could have as well, but his friends have never described him as such. TT had some on in that photo essay about boxing for a passport or something like that. Here it is (photo #4):

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ev-boxing-photos_n_3118629.html#slide=2358900

The authorities said Sunday that they believed that Mr. Tsarnaev had tried to kill himself, based on the gunshot wound to his neck.

The injury “had the appearance of a close range, self-inflicted style,” a senior law enforcement official said. “He’s not in good shape.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/22/us/push-for-tsarnaev-to-be-tried-in-federal-court.html?hp

Under a public safety exemption, Senator Graham said, Mr. Tsarnaev can be questioned without having Miranda rights read to him, but given his medical condition, that exception could end before he is able to speak.

How much money do you think it takes to make kitchen bombs and backpacks?

Respectfully snipped by me -

Agreed, however, backpacks are not cheap. At least this single mom thinks they are expensive, what, $40 a pop?? So much so that my lil one used the same one 2-3 years in a row and now he's using big brother's that is off in college.

Maybe they were popping tags and getting their pressure cookers and backpacks at thrift stores.

bbm

I'm not sure that DT had a Mercedes (bbm):

I believe the Mercedes was in the shop for repairs and not ready when they wanted to pick it up.

This article says they claimed the White Mercedes wagon was a girlfriends. But other articles earlier in the thread said it was theirs.

The "Terrorista" friend had a BMW.

bbm

I'm not sure that DT had a Mercedes (bbm):

So, UMASS Dartmouth was "about an hour South of Boston," and the unexplained explosions/explosives were detonated in Hanover...about 25 miles Southeast of Boston. Now that is very convenient. I just hope that no one got in their way when whoever it was experimenting exploded those weapons. IYKWIM..........................

The FBI called the suspect and accused him over the phone???

Unless this is something new, that does not seem to be how the FBI normally works...

MOO

Maybe the FBI was like, uh yo, dude, you may not know this but we were told by the Russians a few years ago to uh, ahem, investigate you and uh, ahem, yeah, um, we didn't really have time then so ahem, we were thinking that now would be a good time. Can you come in??

I believe the Mercedes was in the shop for repairs and not ready when they wanted to pick it up.

This article says they claimed the White Mercedes wagon was a girlfriends. But other articles earlier in the thread said it was theirs.

The "Terrorista" friend had a BMW.

I think it may have belonged to TT, not DT. I think DT drove the Civic. I can't see them sharing a vehicle, but I guess it's possible.

Only one brother was in school...and yes, he had a scholarship. But most kids I knew on scholarships also worked two or three jobs just to meet their living expenses. He was also failing classes. Was the scholarship still in place? He had a car...okay, even if an older Mercedes..gas is expense in Metro Boston. Apts are expensive. Food is expensive. He had money for pot. He has the money to buy bomb materials. The kids I knew on scholarship were often lucky to have money for a coffee date after work.

The other brother had a wife and child. Was he providing no support for them? Wives and babies are expensive. . Or was he being supported by this wife? Was he Mr . Mom....chilcare is expensive. He does not seem to work. But he has money for International travel and a lengthy stay in Russia. He stayed for six months. Did relatives support him there? Who watched the baby while he left for six months?

There just is too much...ease..financially...in their lives.

It is comforting to just make this two guys who got upset and went out and bought crockpots. But this fits exactly with what Terrorist analysts have been telling us is the next step in Jihad. Finding potential Jihadists already here in America...training them...funding them as needed...and helping them bring us to our knees.

These two were awfully cool and detached...and sure of themselves handling those explosives.

From what I read his scholarship was only for $2500 dollars. I think UMass is quite a bit more than that. Also sounds like he floated between home and his dorm. Also if I'm not mistaken,the house he lived in,is not the same house TT lived in. Anyone know this for sure? Mom has been out of country,as well as Dad,so who pays for the rent/mortgage on that house? Who pays cell phone bill,utilities? Who pays for TT,since wife hasn't lived with him for awhile? And why doesn't she live with him? Parents didn't mention anything in their statement about her grieving her former husband. I hope LE is following the money trail.

Respectfully snipped by me -

Agreed, however, backpacks are not cheap. At least this single mom thinks they are expensive, what, $40 a pop?? So much so that my lil one used the same one 2-3 years in a row and now he's using big brother's that is off in college.

Maybe they were popping tags and getting their pressure cookers and backpacks at thrift stores.

Individually, you can say things are cheap. But anyone who lives on a budget knows even cheap things become unafforable at some point. Things like International travel, a pot habit, rent for an apartment, gasfor cars...expensive shoes and hats...even wrestling at a Club. Few people who do not work can string all these tings together and afford them.

It is the collective picture of ease here...that is suspicious.

You know what strikes me as odd? TT's MIL's statement that was released. They obviously knew he had a violent streak as there is the VD charge. In domestic abuse situations, there are often many MORE times that aren't reported, IMO. Just pondering on the stance they took with their statement.

@NewsBreaker: NEW: No charges to be filed against suspected Boston bomber today, no news conference today in Boston, per @PeteWilliamsNBC via @NBCNews

They'll wait until he's breathing on his own and off the sedatives at least... :moo:

individually, you can say things are cheap. But anyone who lives on a budget knows even cheap things become unafforable at some point. Things like international travel, a pot habit, rent for an apartment, gasfor cars...expensive shoes and hats...even wrestling at a club. Few people who do not work can string all these tings together and afford them.

It is the collective picture of ease here...that is suspicious.

exactlty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there are posts upthread about the London Marathon. Here's a different photo, of three British runners who ran in the Boston Marathon, wearing their shirts in the London Marathon:

London Marathon: Tributes to Boston, extra security, defiant mood

london_marathon_AP297698832874_900x575.jpg

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2013/04/21/london_marathon_AP297698832874_900x575.jpg

Maybe the FBI was like, uh yo, dude, you may not know this but we were told by the Russians a few years ago to uh, ahem, investigate you and uh, ahem, yeah, um, we didn't really have time then so ahem, we were thinking that now would be a good time. Can you come in??
:silly:

Not at all how they operate.

Reply from LE is posted upthread and the assertion is stated as false.

MOO

So, UMASS Dartmouth was "about an hour South of Boston," and the unexplained explosions/explosives were detonated in Hanover...about 25 miles Southeast of Boston. Now that is very convenient. I just hope that no one got in their way when whoever it was experimenting exploded those weapons. IYKWIM..........................

Hanover seems like an odd place to practice their "jihadi" skillz. I mean, it's a suburb, and not a remote or rural one. If you're looking at a route between Cambridge and Dartmouth and some sort of clue, that doesnt work because you'd take rte 3 to Hanover, but you'd go 93 to 24 to 140 down to Dartmouth. Yes, they're both south of Boston, but not on the same route.

Regarding the other bombs/explosions that have occurred recently in the area, I hope it was DT/TT. If not, then it's someone else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88