Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
If mother isn't coming, that certainly kills the idea that they are somehow scared being in Russia. I certainly wouldn't have let the father into the country, if it was up to me.

Has the father made any statements about all of this? I don't remember seeing one, but there's been so much going on it's hard to keep up with who said what.

ETA: All I can find is a statement where he said he believed his sons were set up, but that was from 5 days ago, so I believe he's received more information by then. IIRC, the family in Russia had not been contacted by LE here, and had not seen a lot of what we had in the news, so he didn't have much to go on when he made this statement.

Has the father made any statements about all of this? I don't remember seeing one, but there's been so much going on it's hard to keep up with who said what.

ETA: All I can find is a statement where he said he believed his sons were set up, but that was from 5 days ago, so I believe he's received more information by then. IIRC, the family in Russia had not been contacted by LE here, and had not seen a lot of what we had in the news, so he didn't have much to go on when he made this statement.

He's made plenty of statements.

The one little blurb I saw with the father after the second son was captured was something along the line he's glad he's alive and now the justice system will decide his fate.

I've seen nothing since he spoke to the US reps.

Yeah, IDK. I have seen similar though. Guy here was selling on the turf of a "motorcycle club". He'd been warned a couple times. One night an "associate" of theirs showed up, put a pillow case over his head, tied him to a chair and beat the crap out of his head with a baseball bat. Left behind all his pot, and the money. He wasn't there to rob him, he was there to send a real clear message to that guy, and to anyone else who might think that selling on their turf was a good idea.

Message received, I think.

Guy is still a vegetable.

And 'valuable' message left by someone whose investment in the drug trade far exceeds the worth of what he left behind. Paid advertising, in other words.

The one little blurb I saw with the father after the second son was captured was something along the line he's glad he's alive and now the justice system will decide his fate.

I've seen nothing since he spoke to the US reps.

He's said plenty. Here are some of the statements.

"Somebody clearly framed them," Anzor said. "I don't know who exactly framed them, but they did. They framed them. And they were so cowardly that they shot the boy dead."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/19/boston-bombing-suspects-families/2097659/

So agree. What is happening here is lots of us are (becasue we know - we saw video) looking at them as terrorists. Innocent before............we would have no reason , OTHER THAN THEY ARE HIS PARENTS to say you cant come cause WE THINK! your son did this.

Nobody said the parents of these terrorists can't come here. We're saying WHY THE HECK should the US fund the terrorists' parents' travels to the US?

That was the bombers' sister, and you're right her husbnd never met the brothers.....however I believe it to be her 2nd marriage, after a divorce from the man her mother arranged the marriage with- reason, domestic abuse
yes. I read an article linked here, don't know which thread, that said both sisters previously were in arranged marriages, both marriages produced a child, both marriages ended in divorce, both children are living with their father's family following the divorce. IIRC this info came from Uncle Ruslan

Agree, I can't see why these same parents who had the money to travel to Russia and their son TT had the resources to take vacations back and forth from Russia to America suddenly cannot use the same resources for themselves at this particular juncture in time. I cannot believe the conspiracy-driven truther parents are now continuing to take advantage of the US by making us PAY their way to America so they can "support" their terrorist sons. Shame on us Americans for being used and abused, yet again, by this atrocious, repulsively immoral family.

How do we know the parents vacationed back and fourth. I've only see that they came here and remained here until they traveled back to the homeland within the past year and have since stayed there. I have seen nothing that the parents went back and fourth.

I trust are government believes they are an advantage to us in some way, and if they had the same concerns about them coming here, as has been expressed by some posters the government could easily deny them entry. Additional we do not KNOW who is footing the travel bill.

Maybe he won't get a funeral at all - I read at the DailyMail (so basically it's gossip) that nobody has come forward to claim his body).

Has anyone seen reports in MSM (from a reputable source) of this?

Nobody's come forward to claim TT's body because the ME hasn't released it yet. I read that in MSM this morning; I'll try to come back with the link.

How do we know the parents vacationed back and fourth. I've only see that they came here and remained here until they traveled back to the homeland within the past year and have since stayed there. I have seen nothing that the parents went back and fourth.

I trust are government believes they are an advantage to us in some way, and if they had the same concerns about them coming here, as has been expressed by some posters the government could easily deny them entry. Additional we do not KNOW who is footing the travel bill.

I've seen reports saying mother traveled to Russia and back prior to moving there. TT reportedly traveled to Russia and back to US at least one time (and maybe more).

Hmm. I thought the wording of those early reports sounded strange. I was viewing live video of the 'firefight' and could only see flashes of fire coming from the direction of LE, not the boat. DT was unarmed when in the boat.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Two U.S. officials say the surviving suspect in the Boston bombings was unarmed when police captured him hiding inside a boat in a neighborhood back yard.

Authorities originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-KHAHR’ tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able to subdue him.

The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation, say investigators recovered a 9 mm handgun believed to have been used by Tsarnaev’s brother, Tamerlan, from the site of a gun battle Thursday night, which injured a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority officer. Dzhokhar was believed to have been shot before he escaped.

The officials tell The Associated Press that no gun was found in the boat. Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said earlier that shots were fired from inside the boat.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2013/04/24/officials-suspect-unarmed-when-arrested-boat/15RdBrwnAoMLdWlVun5GXI/story.html

(I believe the 9mm recovered from the gun battle in the wee hours of Friday morning is the one with the serial number filed off; they are still trying to determine its origin.)

Gunbattle with 2 brothers at 12:50 AM:
Just after midnight, police responding to the crime spree spotted the Mercedes and gave chase. The SUV tore through the nearly empty streets of Watertown with as many as a dozen police cars in pursuit. The officers had to dodge homemade bombs hurled from the speeding Mercedes.

At 12:50 a.m., the SUV stopped in a residential neighborhood in Watertown. The brothers opened fire, igniting a gun battle witnessed by neighbors peering from houses.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-string-of-events-involving-tsarnaev-brothers-unfolded/2013/04/19/629d19c6-a929-11e2-8302-3c7e0ea97057_singlePage.html?tid=obinsite

9mm recovered with serial number filed off:

Authorities are trying to trace a handgun recovered from the suspects. Law enforcement sources said the effort has been delayed because the serial number was removed. Technicians are working to determine the numbers, after which the weapon will be traced by a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives facility in West Virginia.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...3214-ab5c-11e2-a198-99893f10d6dd_story_1.html

Wow.

Jeanne Daniels ‏@yanyaa 1h

@PiersMorganLive Wm.Sonoma has pulled pressure cookers from shelves. Too bad they aren' t sole distributers of assault rifles.

When I was a young teen, my aunt was cooking with a pressure cooker in her kitchen. It blew up and injured her. I have never had the desire to own one and I never will!

He's said plenty. Here are some of the statements.

"Somebody clearly framed them," Anzor said. "I don't know who exactly framed them, but they did. They framed them. And they were so cowardly that they shot the boy dead."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/19/boston-bombing-suspects-families/2097659/

What I'm interested in is whether the parents are also Jihadists and if they had knowledge about their sons' terrorist plot.

I'm certain the FBI would not be showing the parents the evidentiary video of their sons physically planting the knapsack bombs at the Boston Marathon. However, I hope the US authorities show the parents the video of their sons shooting at police and also their son DT at the ATM machine after having stolen a Chinese man's ATM card. Are they going to deny that those are their sons, and/or claim the US planted evidence against their sons?

Also, I want the American authorities to ask the parents pointed questions about their religion and what their beliefs are with respect to 9/11 and America. Moreover, I want the prosecutor to pursue the felony charge against the mother for shoplifting.

And 'valuable' message left by someone whose investment in the drug trade far exceeds the worth of what he left behind. Paid advertising, in other words.

Could TT 's best friend have gotten wind of the type of not so nice things TT was doing or planning to do with his earnings...or someone they were both using as a source....and TT sent a "message" to not butt in?

About two years ago, the father, Anzor, returned to Dagestan and his former wife also returned to Russia sometime later, according to CNN, leaving the sons on their own. The parents went back and forth to the United States numerous times to visit their children, their aunt said, and another relative said the older brother, Tamerlan, also spent a lengthy period in Russia last year.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ger-sibling/UCYHkiP9nfsjAtMjJPWJJL/story.html

I am entirely uncomfortable with this guys family coming to the United States.
(After the things they have said that is.)
Can't we just ship his body out? *shudder*

I've seen reports saying mother traveled to Russia and back prior to moving there. TT reportedly traveled to Russia and back to US at least one time (and maybe more).

I think it has been widely reported TT went twice, the first time in 2011 after his friends death and again in 2012. Do you have any links for the information on his mothers travels? I hadn't seen where she had Gina back and fourth multiple times. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member