Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

You are kidding me! Let me go get you the actual site - it is amazing -like 900 front pages from around the globe!

Enjoy -- let me know if you found it a moving experiece to click around, like I did.

Thanx!

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/

Wow! Thanks for this! Its an amazing link & I'm saving it to use in the future. Can't believe I never came across it before.

That's not the way Napolitano told the story. She said the misspelling wasn't a factor. According to her, they did know TT had re-entered the country. but there was no alert because the investigation of TT had 'expired".

I don't believe much of what she says either.

I'll go with the former. No wonder she's not talking. JMO

I'm not completely sure bc if she was truly helping Tamerlan, then why is she going back to her maiden name? You're probably right but something's telling me to hold off on judgement for a bit. Idk, can't put my finger on it, just seems "off"...

Watch your links! Political publications are not MSM.

I give it a year. I'm sure book deals are already being made and movie scripts are being written. So many angles... LE, victims, first response teams, hospital staffs, citizen heroes, the wife, the parents, Russian uncles, crazy aunt, endless opportunities. Hollywood is abuzz...

Exactly! And don't forget Russian warnings that were not headed and a good looking young bomber who was under the spell of his evil brother. Yea they are already busy in Hollywood ...

I meant to add this to the post about the father's "brain cancer": when we first heard it from a family member IMO it seemed odd that, when he is living near some of the finest medical treatment in the industrialized world, he would go to a country where the economy is in disarray and the medical system is likely maxed out due to years and years of carnage. a place where you'd think he wouldn't be near the top of the treatment list because he sought asylum from them for political reasons. then, the timing of his return overlapped with T's trip there and the ex-wife soon followed. dad sure is a brave guy to stand up to a "group" of russian "athletes", who severely kicked his butt. so I wonder if that story glosses over the real circumstances of the beating. on the flip side I wonder if, in the various statements made by family members, they are passing cautions/warnings inside their statements

I think this is all curious also ... not sure what to think about it.

Seriously, is CNN getting their next topics here? Now they are discussing the mother just like we here. And then Piers says the whole thing is like a movie. Didn't I just write that a couple of posts ago?

Everybody on the www is talking about the same stuff. I think its a collective collaboration lol. Maybe somebody, anybody, can uncover something.

Editing to expound: I'm thinking that the more people that talk about this online, then the more info an be gained. Questions arise & others might have the answers. Makes for a good collaboration to bring these terrorists to justice imo.

She probably didn't know. Or...maybe she suspected it & that's why she didnt come back...

People keep referring to her crime as "shoplifting."

It is actually more serious than that. This is the actual charge:
Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, of 410 Norfolk St., Apt. 3, Cambridge, was arrested and charged with larceny over $250 (women's clothing valued at $1,624), and two counts of malicious/wanton damage/defacement to property."

and she skipped out which usually results in another charge of "failure to appear."

I don't understand why there's so much negativity regarding Russia. It has an extremely wealthy Mecca & has fast become a lucrative fashion industry stop. Alot of money & tech in Russia.

Exactly! And don't forget Russian warnings that were not headed and a good looking young bomber who was under the spell of his evil brother. Yea they are already busy in Hollywood ...

The political levels are endless, from local to state to federal to international. Crazy. And then all of the conspiracy theory twists. And the made-for-tv movies will be ridiculous. Heck, we still have JFK tv movies. Can you imagine how many decades the marathon tragedy will span?

I am not trying to make light of what has happened. Just thinking of the cold reality of the world that we live in.

People keep referring to her crime as "shoplifting."

It is actually more serious than that. This is the actual charge:
Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, of 410 Norfolk St., Apt. 3, Cambridge, was arrested and charged with larceny over $250 (women's clothing valued at $1,624), and two counts of malicious/wanton damage/defacement to property."

and she skipped out which usually results in another charge of "failure to appear."

The reason she received the charges of defacement is bc she ripped the sensors out of the lingerie & it tore the fabric.

Imo she wouldn't have served time for the theft but maybe be put on probation & ordered to pay restitution, which could have been argued down to a lesser amount. But I still agree, it was serious.

"while Russia isn't my country, its still a huge SuperPower (more so now in 2012 & 2013 than even America)."

This is written as a joke, right?? I suppose this statement is dependent on how one defines "SuperPower", but have you read any articles about the Russian economy lately? And, just for fun, go on into wikipedia and read the article about the Russian mafiaand its control of the banks and the businesses of Russia.

Any country that has the vast, vast problems that the current Russia has in producing goods, distributing goods, housing shortages, etc. is not - in my mind, at least - a SuperPower. This is NOT the old USSR totalitarian society.

This is a stripped down, graft-infested country that WISHES it had its old glory.

I am not saying that I don't think Russia is an important country. But in no way does it equal or surpass the U.S.A. on just about every and any measure.
-----------------------

Re: Mouthy Momma

Maybe we SHOULD keep interviewing her! Let her run on at the mouth.

I want to learn from the Attorney Uncle what led to the big family split. Because Construction Worker Uncle, who lives in the same town as Attorney Uncle, seems to be in on the split also. (He's in the camp of Attorney Uncle, BUT he won't believe nephews were bombers unless they confess in front of the family.)

Now, what could have been big enough to cause such a huge split in what appeared to be a very close family? (Construction Uncle lived in the Cambridge apartment with brother, mouthy wife and kids when he came over.)

Enough to legally infringe on his civil rights.

And actually it's now being said if there was a mistake (they still don't know) it was the Department of homeland security that failed to communicate, FBI did their part it was further down the line

It's easy to point fingers in hindsight, but there are laws in this country that protect people from the government infringing on our rights.

It's not as easy as it seems and the feds do hundreds of thousands of these investigations every year. They've nabbed some bad guys they've wiffed on some and will continue to do so now and then. Just part of living in the USA where we are protected from our own governments intrusion. Can't catch all the bad guys and have our privacy too.

Hopefully this incident shows them where there some holes to plug in the system and they won't miss the next one.

They've played the blame game for years. All governments do. Daze and confuse for the public's best interest.

"while Russia isn't my country, its still a huge SuperPower (more so now in 2012 & 2013 than even America)."

This is written as a joke, right?? I suppose this statement is dependent on how one defines "SuperPower", but have you read any articles about the Russian economy lately? And, just for fun, go on into wikipedia and read the article about the Russian mafiaand its control of the banks and the businesses of Russia.

Any country that has the vast, vast problems that the current Russia has in producing goods, distributing goods, housing shortages, etc. is not - in my mind, at least - a SuperPower. This is NOT the old USSR totalitarian society.

This is a stripped down, graft-infested country that WISHES it had its old glory.

I am not saying that I don't think Russia is an important country. But in no way does it equal or surpass the U.S.A. on just about every and any measure.
-----------------------

Re: Mouthy Momma

Maybe we SHOULD keep interviewing her! Let her run on at the mouth.

I want to learn from the Attorney Uncle what led to the big family split. Because Construction Worker Uncle, who lives in the same town as Attorney Uncle, seems to be in on the split also. (He's in the camp of Attorney Uncle, BUT he won't believe nephews were bombers unless they confess in front of the family.)

Now, what could have been big enough to cause such a huge split in what appeared to be a very close family? (Construction Uncle lived in the Cambridge apartment with brother, mouthy wife and kids when he came over.)

Re:

This was my statement & no I wasn't joking in the least. Why would you think I'd be joking?

Seriously, is CNN getting their next topics here? Now they are discussing the mother just like we here. And then Piers says the whole thing is like a movie. Didn't I just write that a couple of posts ago?

Here is an example of a comment I made at 1:15 AM: By the time the the early evening news came on the anchors were reporting on trash dumps being searched and finding spent fireworks parts in a clothing drop off bin...hummm

Just K said:
"When DT charged the police and allegedly ran over his brother, he was out off LE radar...ditched the car and took off on foot. The SUV owner's cell apparently still in the Mercedes SUV. What did LE find in that SUV? If it is true that they ran out of ammo then could he have left weapons in either the Honda or the Mercedes?

If he thought he could get away on foot and wanted to try to look like the average neighbor, maybe he stashed the empty (no bullets left) weapon in one of the many trashcans that were at the curbs. Apparently, it was trash day.
Last edited by Just K; Today at 01:15 AM."

Here is an example of a comment I made at 1:15 AM: By the time the the early evening news came on the anchors were reporting on trash dumps being searched and finding spent fireworks parts in a clothing drop off bin...hummm

Just K said:
"When DT charged the police and allegedly ran over his brother, he was out off LE radar...ditched the car and took off on foot. The SUV owner's cell apparently still in the Mercedes SUV. What did LE find in that SUV? If it is true that they ran out of ammo then could he have left weapons in either the Honda or the Mercedes?

If he thought he could get away on foot and wanted to try to look like the average neighbor, maybe he stashed the empty (no bullets left) weapon in one of the many trashcans that were at the curbs. Apparently, it was trash day.
Last edited by Just K; Today at 01:15 AM."

I thought I read the Honda's trunk held the weapons? Gosh there's so much info I forget.

So, DT and mom both don't know the full name of Misha and where he is? Or won't tell?

Enough to legally infringe on his civil rights.

And actually it's now being said if there was a mistake (they still don't know) it was the Department of homeland security that failed to communicate, FBI did their part it was further down the line

It's easy to point fingers in hindsight, but there are laws in this country that protect people from the government infringing on our rights.

It's not as easy as it seems and the feds do hundreds of thousands of these investigations every year. They've nabbed some bad guys they've wiffed on some and will continue to do so now and then. Just part of living in the USA where we are protected from our own governments intrusion. Can't catch all the bad guys and have our privacy too.

Hopefully this incident shows them where there some holes to plug in the system and they won't miss the next one.
Do you have a link?

Originally Posted by michmi Ohhhhh....I have CBS Evening News on and got a load of this Mother of the Year screaming, beating her chest, slamming her hands down on the table.....what a performance.

She never ceases to amaze does she...

I've never watched soap operas. Not gonna start now. (Didn't watch the Casey Anthony trial, either. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46