Terry Hobbs & Pam Hicks on Opperman Report

Aleister Crowley on Human Sacrifice

CHAPTER XII

OF THE BLOODY SACRIFICE: AND MATTERS COGNATE
" For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim. "

"But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best. "

Thank you for stating a fact which I recently discovered. That "Satanic OTO" is simply some group with ties to Freemasonry - not Satanic at all!

Yeah, I think we're now witnessing the stage where the nons have officially jumped the shark. Differing interpretations of evidence is one thing, but they're now uncritically swallowing the fantasies of Grade A conspiracy theorist William Ramsey.

Doen't mean a damn thing about ANYONES theory., conspiracy or not.
Fact Crowley teaches child sacrifice.
Fact Damien joined the OTO
Fact Echols has LIED about being OTO.

No theory in any of that. Not one bit. ALL 100% FACT.

The only shark jumping is Echols fans now excusing Crowley and child sacrifice.

Doen't mean a damn thing about ANYONES theory., conspiracy or not.
Fact Crowley teaches child sacrifice.
Fact Damien joined the OTO
Fact Echols has LIED about being OTO.

No theory in any of that. Not one bit. ALL 100% FACT.

The only shark jumping is Echols fans now excusing Crowley and child sacrifice.

The OTO neither preach nor practice child sacrifice and Echols' affiliation with them has been public knowledge for several years now. You' ve bought into the fantasies of a tinfoil hat wearer who thinks Satanists caused 9/11.

Aleister Crowley on Human Sacrifice

CHAPTER XII

OF THE BLOODY SACRIFICE: AND MATTERS COGNATE
" For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim. "

"But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best. "

I still haven't seen proof that Damien joined the OTO, merely donated some books to their library.

True, but its really immaterial whether he merely donated books to them, or became a member because there's nothing sinister about the O.T.O anyway. Unless, of course, you're William Ramsey who thinks Hollywood is a tool of the occult and Aleister Crowley's New World Order caused 9/11.

Because you are not reading the quote and scanned docs I posted in the very first post.
Scanned docs:
http://oppermanreport.blogspot.com/2015/04/confirmed-damien-echols-is-member-of.html

"...he chose to allow himself outed as a Thelemite within our community at great personal risk. He chose to become registered with the O.T.O Prison Ministry. He's even donated to our Oasis a portion of his personal library---books sent to him from supporters around the world---as that is the only way he has to contribute. And he has, in this short time, become very dear to us."

One more time : "...he chose to allow himself outed as a Thelemite within our community at great personal risk. He chose to become registered with the O.T.O Prison Ministry.

So after denying he was a a follower of Crowley on the witness stand. Then Getting convicted of murdering children. Then claiming he had no interest in occult and was now a Buddhist he was actually " registered with the O.T.O Prison Ministry" and getting an OTO library named in his honor.

And now we take a twist and spin back to nothing wrong with OTO even tho they teach child sacrifice:

Quick now say that he was never a member of OTO again. Maybe no one will notice your spinning in repetitive circles.

I have horrible tragic news. William Ramsey has just vanished. Guess what even tho Ramsey no longer walks the earth or exists any longer .

OTO teaches human Sacrifice:

Damien Echols is a member:
"...he chose to allow himself outed as a Thelemite within our community at great personal risk. He chose to become registered with the O.T.O Prison Ministry.

There's no dichotomy between being a Buddhist and being affiliated to the OTO, and there's nothing sinister about either. Nor is there any relevance here to the murders of Steven, Christopher and Michael. You're in tin foil hat territory now.

You find nothing sinister about bloody human sacrifice of children? Ok....Just as long as you're on the record.

You find nothing sinister about bloody human sacrifice of children? Ok....Just as long as you're on the record.

Again, the O.T.O neither preach nor practice human sacrifice and no amount of quoting snippets from an early Edwardian writer will change that. Crowley's collected works are a mixture of philosophy, blatant attempts to shock, and outright nonsense. The O.T.O have cherry picked the philosophy and added their own, and come up with their own brand of new age belief system - none of which involves killing people. It involves an awful lot of nonsense IMO, but its harmless nonsense.

Ok, I'll take Crowely's own words over yours. But nice try.

You won't take Crowley's word for it though really. You'll just carry on doing what you have been doing - quote little snippets of Crowley's works, pretend that they're the ideology of the O.T.O and pretend by extension that they're also Damien's ideology, and hey presto, the wm3 must be guilty.

And that's you jumping over the shark. I'm sure it'll still have some legs on places like Prison Planet and the David Icke forum though, so best of luck to you.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to engage in personal attacks. It's obvious this revelation is very upsetting to those that wish to keep these killers motives a secret.
I've known for a very long time that the leaders of these support groups all know the three are guilty. Know their motives and share in their occult beliefs. This is just further proof of that.

Be well.

Ok, here's the thing:

Is it relevant that DE belongs to this particular group? Answer: It depends of personal preference, solely. Personally, I do think that it is relevant on a certain level, albeit a low one.

Does this definitely prove "guilt?" Answer: No, not for me (but I'm sure it does for some).

Does it prove that he downplayed his weird characteristics and interests during the trial 20 years ago? Answer: Yes. I've always believed he downplayed these attributes, but again, downplaying these attributes does not prove anything. What did people expect him to do, on trial for murder, in the South? Did people actually believe in the slightest that his defense team would let him publicly embrace these attributes, even if DE wanted to, during this trial? I mean, this isn't Rocket Science.

In summation, the people on the right are playing this up too much. On the left, the people are downplaying it too much. There's a middle ground, which I just exhibited above.

An excuse for him belonging to a perfectly legal, and non - Satanic organisation, why would he need an excuse for that?

And btw, can you kindly stop using the snarky, derogatory term "Echols fans" for people who believe the wm3 to be innocent. People are entitled to hold a different opinion to you on this case without being sneered at as if we were a bunch of teenage groupies with no interest in truth or justice.

And I have as much right as you to post an opinion. And as much right not to be hated for it. Echols is a seriously disturbed individual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back