TES and BH Padilla Returning To Orlando 11/8/08 To Continue Search

I just had a crazy thought on what all this back and forth regarding searching/not searching is about. Perhaps LE/TES know where the remains are. Perhaps LE has set up surveillance at the site to catch an accomplice who may return to visit or move the remains.

This might explain the publicity about the impending search. LE may have asked TES to be vague about their plans or delay their plans to give them a little more time to flush out the accomplice.
You could be right. It is difficult to know what LE is doing. Anything is possible. They do sound fairly certain about the area where they believe Caylee is located, imo.

Welcome to WS! :)

Nov 8, isn't that after the elections? hmmm. Maybe they don't want to search and fail to find anything. LE has all kinds of equipment for a search, a lot more than Tim has anyway. They could be out there with dogs searching. They have more information than Tim. They have more equipment than Tim, they have a bigger reason to search. I really don't understand and it makes me very suspicious of some sort of game being played. That poor child needs to be found and LE should explain themselves. JMHO

Nancy Grace said TES is on their way back to Orlando now--is their any confirmation on this? And why, after all the back and forth and the November date, etc. right now? I think something's up-I hope so fervently that this means Caylee's been found.

I just had a crazy thought on what all this back and forth regarding searching/not searching is about. Perhaps LE/TES know where the remains are. Perhaps LE has set up surveillance at the site to catch an accomplice who may return to visit or move the remains.

This might explain the publicity about the impending search. LE may have asked TES to be vague about their plans or delay their plans to give them a little more time to flush out the accomplice.

Hello shawnee! What an incredible post!!! I have not thought about that. But with all the back and forth you just mentioned would certainly explain this! Thanks for sharing this insightful thought!

Hello shawnee! What an incredible post!!! I have not thought about that. But with all the back and forth you just mentioned would certainly explain this! Thanks for sharing this insightful thought!

1. If they knew where the remains were, they wouldn't leave it there for the purpose of "flushing out an accomplice". She is a person that needs to be found. There are no extenuating circumstances.

2. They would not ask people to come out to search if they knew where she was. There are people coming from 14 different states to do this upcoming search so that doesn't make much sense.

I really hope this is the case.

Nov 8, isn't that after the elections? hmmm. Maybe they don't want to search and fail to find anything. LE has all kinds of equipment for a search, a lot more than Tim has anyway. They could be out there with dogs searching. They have more information than Tim. They have more equipment than Tim, they have a bigger reason to search. I really don't understand and it makes me very suspicious of some sort of game being played. That poor child needs to be found and LE should explain themselves. JMHO

Manny, do you know what kind of equipment LE has as opposed to Tim?

1. If they knew where the remains were, they wouldn't leave it there for the purpose of "flushing out an accomplice". She is a person that needs to be found. There are no extenuating circumstances.

2. They would not ask people to come out to search if they knew where she was. There are people coming from 14 different states to do this upcoming search so that doesn't make much sense.

Thank you for this perspective......as this is the first case I have ever followed and I don't fully know the ends and outs.

There are so many things that don't make sense to me and I am trying my best to read all opinions and points of views.

If I seem naive, everyones patience is appreciated.

Nancy Grace said TES is on their way back to Orlando now--is their any confirmation on this? And why, after all the back and forth and the November date, etc. right now? I think something's up-I hope so fervently that this means Caylee's been found.

She didn't mean that literally. She spoke to Mandy (on the show) by phone and she gave the date of November 8th.

Thank you for this perspective......as this is the first case I have ever followed and I don't fully know the ends and outs.

There are so many things that don't make sense to me and I am trying my best to read all opinions and points of views.

If I seem naive, everyones patience is appreciated.

No problem. I always keep in mind Tim's words. "If you didn't hear it from me (TES), it isn't true". This man is an incredibly honest person.

No problem. I always keep in mind Tim's words. "If you didn't hear it from me (TES), it isn't true". This man is an incredibly honest person.

Thanks for reminding me what Tim said. I should add it to my siggie!

That man is a saint!

Thank you for responding to both of these. You did it so much more eloquently than I was about to. :crazy:

Thank God! I hope they can still find her at this point. Its been so long. I know TES has alot of other cases to work, so I am glad they are coming back. I think LE should be doing more searches before TES comes back and I dont think they have been. I think its crucial to find Caylee so the charges stick on Casey.

WFTV Orlando and the Orlando Sentinel are also reporting the November 8th date for Tim's return.

Links are in Daily Updates.:)

Thank you Tim M & Equusearch! I know this case has been hard on you but we appreciate your determination.

Thanks Lovejac!! It was just bugging me that there were so many different reasons and excuses given for not searching. Plus the changing info on when they would search again is puzzling. It does not make sense. Something is definitely up IMO.

I think it's either an attempt to trap an accomplice or that they already have the remains and are delaying while they wait for the forensics to come back.

I am just going by other Police Depts.. helicopter with infrared , remember the case of the girl who was murdered and they found her body by using some sort of infrared. She was nothing but ashes and they found the body. I just feel sure that law enforcement has more search options that any search done by the general public. I am not in any way casting doubt on Tim's honesty. I just think LE could offer some help. They did awhile back for about 5 minutes.. not really that is just an expression of frustration.
I also kinda think it is their job.

And the weather has been quite nice lately so maybe the conditions will be better. This is fantastic news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back