TES DONATION - Will You join With Me ?

I just sent another donation after I read LA's slam against TES.

Exactly! Remember, Lee Anthony DOES NOT WANT US TO DONATE to TES.

I say I don't give a fat rat's *advertiser censored* WHAT Lee Anthony or ANY of his family want.

I hope people donate just to spite him.

I am STILL mad about this.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Exactly! Remember, Lee Anthony DOES NOT WANT US TO DONATE to TES.

I say I don't give a fat rat's *advertiser censored* WHAT Lee Anthony or ANY of his family want.

I hope people donate just to spite him.

I am STILL mad about this.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
ITA!!! I have donated to TES several times thus far and will continue to do so.
I believe in TES, Tim, and their MISSION. I donated (and will continue to do so) because this is a very worthwhile cause...the fact that it puts LA's panties in a wad is the icing on the cake!!!

Just donated what I could... and will do so again as soon as possible.

So THERE... LA, CA, and all the rest! Control THAT!!

I started researching this last week-- was trying to find Angelina Jolie's agent. Found it and then I had to go in for surgery and am FINALLY able to feel semi-normal again. I will follow-up and try to come up with a letter.

Donated again today, using Paypal.
I hope they are getting flooded with donations right now!

In your face, Lee - that's what I think of your email.

jmo.

I just heard on NG that Lee Anthony has been sending out emails asking people to not donate money to TES. This has inspired me to send another donation. :)

Looks like his effort to thwart donations and volenteers backfired on him.
Only thing it did was inspire more folks to give! :)

I posted this on another thread, thought it would be a good idea to put it here, too.
I've given to TES as I've been able to...here's a GREAT WAY to get $$ to TES for their AWESOME MISSION without doing anything but surfing the web.
http://www.goodsearch.com When you go to the site, you need to put the whole name in search field.
REMEMBER, the more people who use this search engine, the more good we can do!!!
EVERY PENNY HELPS!!!

GO TEAM TES!!!!!!!!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Keep it up, Lee!!! I just made another donation to TES.

Keep it up, Lee!!! I just made another donation to TES.

I recieved a nice " thank you " letter from them today. It was sweet of them but I dont see how they keep up with all of us donating . They are great , caring folks .

I used paypal...Wasn't much, just 50 bucks..Maybe when all our property taxes are paid, I can send more..
We need Caylee found!!
Can you tell me how to donate with paypal, that seems so simple and easy to do thanks in advance

Can you tell me how to donate with paypal, that seems so simple and easy to do thanks in advance

It is simple and easy! :)
Go to: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html
Click on the ORANGE donate button...it will take you straight to PayPal. You can create a PayPal account on that page if you don't have one; if you do, you just log in.

Weeks ago, I sent a plea to the Tampa Bay Buccaneer organization and asked that they forward the info to each player. I never received a reply, but I hope some of the players donated, will someone else send another email to them. Google Tampa Bay Buccaneers and you can find the official website.

Another thought searchers, I am going to beg my neighbors and friends to write me a check to TES, and I am on a campaign to deliver these checks to registration I have copied the Thank You letter I received from TES and I have set a GOAL to get donations from these people who are not as obsessed as I am because of this case.

I did not asked for the dreams I have had of Caylee............... I am involved with Caylee on a Spiritual level unbeknownst to me for a reason and I am going to make others help whether they want to or not. Years ago when we had 3 back-to- back Hurricanes I drove my neighbors nuts asking for help for whatever was needed for the weeks I volunteered. One day it was towels, when the shower trailers arrived and I knocked on every door and asked for 1 towel from all my neighbors so I could take to Wachula, the next day it was something else, so I have no trouble begging for donations.

I think when I stand in line to VOTE I will run into a lot of my neighbors, so I will discretely BEG.................My mind is going a mile a minute as too how I am going to achieve my GOAL.

This is a thought...

Remember some years ago (I suppose it's still done) the "radio challenges" for donations?

Such and such beautitian challenges all other beautitians to donate $10.00,
Such and such Dog Groomer challenges all other dog groomers to donate $10.00,
Officer so and so challenges all other officers to donate $10.00...

You get the idea.

Do you think there is a radio station willing to help with something like that?

You Guys Are the greatest!!

There are more wonderful ideas here and I hope someone will take off running with them. :run: :run: :run: I haven't heard back from my letters either but I'm not going to take it as bad news, lots of times no news is good news!!

I can't wait until next weekend when Tim and friends show up and turn Orlando inside out!! Miss KC be afraid, be very afraid!! :nerves::gavel:

:bud: T Miller All American Hero

You could create an email with the all the search information and ask that if they can not search, please donate to TES and include the link.

Pass it on to your all your email addresses in your contact list and ask that they do the same.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back