Thank you

i certainly appreciate how organized this place is. i hate how some forums (on any subject) have 800 threads about the same thing and no one to merge them or delete stuff. the mods here are certainly on top of things.

lots of amazing people here with so much to share... this is the first place i come for news about Caylee! Angel Who Cares is so amazing by keeping us up to date every second of the day. i love the "today's news" sticky at the top of the forum each day. it makes it very easy to catch up!

Ty kc anthony, since I was looking over your check fraud charges I remembered I need to pay off my Bank of America CC.

You're an angel!

*kisses*

LOL :blowkiss: thank goodness her life won't be a huge (complete, total) waste!!

This is my first time posting here and I'm so glad that this thread was started because I was thinking the same thing!! You guys are AWESOME!! I have never been more interested and saddened from a case before. And, I'm so glad that there are other people who share this with me - because my family sure is sick of me talking about this case so much. :)

Also, I do want to mention (if I can). It was very hard to register at one time. I did not have an email address with my internet provider but I lurked all the time and I know some members would get upset because they couldn't log on when document dumps came out or some other reason because so many guests were logged on -- and I'm sorry I was probably one of those......But now I'm one of you!! :) Thanks so much!

everyone starts in the same place here, when we get upset about too many guests it's not the people we are upset over it is the server!! anyone who feels differently isn't being honest with themselves...:Welcome-12-june:

You guys bring tears to my eyes! God bless Websleuths!

Thanks for a decent and very informative board to visit.....You mods are great!

I would like to thank the person who cleaned up the board this morning sometime between 3ish and 8ish. :blowkiss:THANK YOU!!! I was shocked to say the least.:eek:

I would like to thank the person who cleaned up the board this morning sometime between 3ish and 8ish. :blowkiss:THANK YOU!!! I was shocked to say the least.:eek:

DANG! What did I miss while I was at work? lol

I also appreciate having this wonderful place to come to for information, and stimulating discussion. Even those I do not agree with make me think...and that's a good thing.

Thankyou to Tricia and all the mods who take their own precious time to keep this place such an awesome place to be.

Kudos to all! :clap::clap::clap:

U DON'T EVEN WANT KNOW WHAT U MISSED. THANKS TO ALL THE MOD AND TRIC IT WAS TAKEN CARE OF:Jumpie: AND A BIG TY TO ALL OF THEM

Yes, A Big Thanks!
For the Forum Moderators and all the WS on here. I think we unlocked alot of doors before LE did. But I think we also have helped them too.

I'd like to send the biggest THANKYOU that I can muster to Patty G and Angel Who Cares. I so appreciate the way you have taken your time for the community. I understand what a task this. Each time I have a question, I know that your threads are the first place to look.
THANKYOU
Patty G and Angel Who Cares :blowkiss:

I'd like to send the biggest THANKYOU that I can muster to Patty G and Angel Who Cares. I so appreciate the way you have taken your time for the community. I understand what a task this. Each time I have a question, I know that your threads are the first place to look.
THANKYOU
Patty G and Angel Who Cares :blowkiss:

I totally agree! I appreciate all you guys do very much!!!

:blowkiss:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bravo! I, too, wish to give thanks...Thanks to all the mods for everything that they do, thanks to Tricia for starting a wonderful website, thanks to all of the super sleuths for every single contribution, thanks to all of the astros for simply having one of the most fascinating threads I've ever seen, and thanks to everyone for letting me be a tiny part of it all. Great thread, by the way, and thank you Khaki for starting it!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
I second that!

yes :blowkiss: THANK YOU :blowkiss:

I love W/S friends! :crazy:

I apprciate all the hard work from all the MODS! :woohoo:
You guys are amazing and VERY kind and patient! :clap:

Thanks for starting this great thread!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics