The 90 minutes Terri spent driving around--Do you believe it?

Do you believe Terri drove around for 90 minutes strictly to calm a fussy baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't vote because she obviously drove somewhere and wherever she drove was for the purpose of hiding Kyron or worse, not to calm the baby...jmo.
From the point of the last time Kyron was seen, until Terri arrived at the Gym, that's how long she drove...if it was 90 minutes then cut it in half and that's how long she drove before ridding herself of Kyron. Again just my opinion.

Sorry, just saw the strictly to calm the baby part...I voted no.

My vote:

No. That was a lie she told to cover up something else.

The lie being she drove around 90 minutes because her baby was cranky and/or ill.

I didn't vote because I didn't agree with either option. I do believe, however, it was very possible she drove around for that length of time because of baby K. If one of my fussy babies, (I have 6) fell asleep while I was driving, bet your sweet bippee I'd keep on driving for my own sanity.

I'm happy to go look it up, but I'll try being lazy first. :) Does anyone recall where the 90 minutes first came from? Was there an article that specified 90 minutes? I just can't remember.

I said no - I have a baby who's the same age as Baby K. Plus 2 older children.

It's one thing to drive around for a lil bit, but not 90 minutes. Best thing would of taken the child to the doctor or HOME where you can comfort the child, hold them, etc.

Who's to say baby K was fussing anyway? I think she's just trying to cover her butt with this made up story.

I didn't vote because I'm on the fence.
It's about 20 mins from around the school and that area down to the gym,
so if she drove on HWY 30 like her one e-mail says, you can deduct 40 minutes (20 mins from FM to Skyline area, 20 mins from Skyline area back to gym -assuming she went over to HWY 30 during her drive)..

Hope that makes sense..

Respectfully snipped

So we're down to roughly 50 minutes to murder/dispose of Kyron and rid herself of all physical evidence. And now we have proof she was where she claimed to be that morning.

The 90 minutes Terri spent driving around--Do you believe it?

I do now.

Unfortunately, I don't believe anything TH says. But, aside from that, I would have to say "No" because - what would be the point? If the baby was still fussing after 15 minutes of driving, take her home. Most young children, especially when they are not feeling well, want to be home. That is their comfort zone. I am going to assume that the Horman home has a security system that is monitored and that the Horman’s were faithful in setting the alarm when they left the house. If this is the case, there would be a record of when the alarm was turned on and off - which LE would have checked, no doubt. So, they know for a fact and to the minute when she returned home. That is why she had to account for all that time – otherwise she could have just said, “I was at home.”

Anyway, I wonder what Terri's "normal" daily routine was? I believe it was mentioned that she went to the gym, but that's about all we know. Was her trip to the gym that day just to keep up the appearances that everything was routine? Is there a reason why Terri didn't just take the fussy baby home?

I'm happy to go look it up, but I'll try being lazy first. :) Does anyone recall where the 90 minutes first came from? Was there an article that specified 90 minutes? I just can't remember.

I don't know where the 90 minutes came from originally, but in the recent flier, LE asked people to try to remember her truck at FM around 10:00 a.m. and to remember the truck on various roads then until around 11:30.

I'm from Portland, and I know plenty of people who don't ascribe to green living philosophies or think the planet will be fine. I even know people in Portland who don't recycle! And I've seen Humvees in Portland (not to mention Escalades and Suburbans, and stretch limos).

But I do find it a bit unlikely that she drove for 90 minutes to sooth a fussy baby because that is a lot of driving in that area that she was talking about.

And then after all this "driving" she took a sick baby to a public daycare in a gym.

Shes lying, or is a crappy mother.

Nope, not buying it. It's just too perfect that she had a sick baby excuse handy for that. I swear, it's like she's working out of a crime playbook or something. No, I think she sedated that sick baby and Kyron, and spent that 90 minutes getting rid of Kyron. And if this is the same woman that dragged that sick baby to a science fair, two stores, and later the gym, and ignored her to talk to someone at one FM store, then why does she suddenly do a turn around and take 90 minutes to soothe her? That just doesn't make any sense to me, unless the mommy thing is like a light switch she flips off and on at her convenience, not baby K's.

Absolutely, doesn't pass mustard...also, this 'great' 'caring' mom who goes to the science fair and is all involved with Kyron...doesn't have plans to go to the afternoon talent show...hummmmmmmm ... I worked when my kiddos were in school but Never would have missed a talent show...this woman is involved...to what extent and the details she is staying vague to try and keep herself out of Jail...moo:furious: I am heart sick about that precious child...

It was a KATU article, BeanE.

http://www.katu.com/
news/99151549.html

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter BabyK around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because BabyK had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

I wasn't a "crappy" mother, I don't believe. Sometimes a little peace and quiet when a child is fussy does wonders for both mother and child. Whether or not baby K went to a doctor, I don't know. I do know I didn't always run mine right to the doctor. Most of the time whatever ailed them healed itself and, if not, I called the doctor and half the time he told me what to do over the phone. Of course, I lived WAY out in the boonies and we were more self sufficient because we had to be. Actually, when I was growing up I never saw a doctor much either and I grew up very healthy, especially reproductively, LOL - gave birth to 6 and spent most of my life on birth control.

My opinion only

I wasn't a "crappy" mother, I don't believe. Sometimes a little peace and quiet when a child is fussy does wonders for both mother and child. Whether or not baby K went to a doctor, I don't know. I do know I didn't always run mine right to the doctor. Most of the time whatever ailed them healed itself and, if not, I called the doctor and half the time he told me what to do over the phone. Of course, I lived WAY out in the boonies and we were more self sufficient because we had to be. Actually, when I was growing up I never saw a doctor much either and I grew up very healthy, especially reproductively, LOL - gave birth to 6 and spent most of my life on birth control.

My opinion only

Well, we know that day she didn't run the baby to the Doctor, and Terri had to know that exposing a sick child to others is bad. However, the baby wasn't sick, I dont believe, and I just hope what happened to Kyron did not happen if front of that baby, but it more than likely did.

jmo

Well, we know that day she didn't run the baby to the Doctor, and Terri had to know that exposing a sick child to others is bad. However, the baby wasn't sick, I dont believe, and I just hope what happened to Kyron did not happen if front of that baby, but it more than likely did.

jmo

IIRC, Kaine answered a question about the baby teething. It had been theorized that was the cause for her "earache", and the reporter asked about it.

IIRC, Kaine answered a question about the baby teething. It had been theorized that was the cause for her "earache", and the reporter asked about it.

Its been theorized, but not proven, so I cant imagine Terri would be so careless with her bio daughters health to take a sick baby to a gym daycare, I just cant see it, but maybe she did since she has held such little concern or anything maternal toward Kyron since he went missing, maybe she really wasn't a good mother, I know she totally failed as a step mom.

Somehow, being environmentally conscious while covering your azz (or someone else's) don't belong in the same sentence :D I'm still not convinced that TH is the perp of whatever has happened to Kyron, but if she knew that someone was up to no good on her behalf, driving around to calm her own nerves makes sense. Her heart was probably racing, her adrenaline was rushing, and she had to keep moving until she knew that all was "well" and it was safe to go to the gym where she would be able to relieve the anxiety and stress with a good workout before heading home. jmo

Its been theorized, but not proven, so I cant imagine Terri would be so careless with her bio daughters health to take a sick baby to a gym daycare, I just cant see it, but maybe she did since she has held such little concern or anything maternal toward Kyron since he went missing, maybe she really wasn't a good mother, I know she totally failed as a step mom.

But didn't kaine say something about her teething in response to the question?

But didn't kaine say something about her teething in response to the question?

The child could be teething, but if you are driving for 90 minutes with a sick baby, and then you decide to take her to a public daycare and expose her to germs, well, then thats disgusting. Just because the child was teething does not mean she was automatically sick, and if my child wasn't pacified after 90 minutes, there would be a drive to a hospital, not a gym so I could selfishly get my cardio in.

We don't know if she was pacified by the time she got to the gym. I suppose that will come with the testimony of the gym's daycare workers.

I don't know where the 90 minutes came from originally, but in the recent flier, LE asked people to try to remember her truck at FM around 10:00 a.m. and to remember the truck on various roads then until around 11:30.

THE THIRD FOCUS IS SEEKING ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRUCK AT TWO FRED MEYER STORES (LOCATIONS AND TIMES PHOTOGRAPHED AND LISTED ON THE NEXT PAGE)

Here's the time listed on the next page:
Walker Rd - DID YOU SEE THE TRUCK AT APPROXIMATELY 10:00 AM?

AS WELL AS ON OR NEAR SKYLINE BOULEVARD BETWEEN APPROXIMATELY SPRINGVILLE ROAD & NEWBERRY ROAD INCLUDING ON OR AROUND GERMANTOWN ROAD AND / OR OLD GERMANTOWN ROAD AT APPROXIMATELY 10:15 AM TO 11:30 AM

LE says approximately 10:15 to 11:30. That's a 75 minute timerange. What's important about that is that LE doesn't say that Terri drove around for 75 minutes or 90 minutes or anything else. They don't mention Terri around these roads at all. They simply ask, quite vaguely actually, for "any additional information about the truck".

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

I'll start digging for the first reference to 90 minutes. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back