The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

IMO RC is talking with someone in the background. Is it just me or does he "act out" more loudly when asked for addl info by MC?

IMO...and what I think...R seems MORE angry/louder..when M asks him info/tells him info regarding the operator's comments/questions..and to me..he is ANGRY..because he expected M to have ALREADY made the call before he got home and have ALREADY given the operator all the info then HE would not have to answer questions or be "involved" in the 911 call..until later...

He is suspect to me...because of his angry explosive behavior..with the operator..and answering M's questions regarding H..

Besides...R as the parent....SHOULD have made the call. It was HIS daughter. But he has M make it...all suspicious to me..

I DO STILL HEAR THE CHIME at 3:32

MC seems to ask for guidance at 42 secs (asks what?)... 1:02(a yelp?)... 1:32-1:36(a yelp)... 2:47-2:49(an owww! I just woke up)...5:26 (shhh)...5:30 (a yelp)...5:45 (she sounds like she asks [COLOR="lime[COLOR="blue"]"]"what did you with"[/COLOR][/COLOR])...
RC only girly cries to the 911 operator when speaks to her but in the back ground from 5:13 until 7:01he does not sound like crying.
At 5:40-5:42 IMO it is NOT MC but it's a female talking to the dispatcher.

6:46ahhhh! he took his phone from MC and hung up to call "better people"
guess there was only one phone....

just going on my ears and only listening to what they are NOT clearly saying because we have those transcripts. IMO It sounds as tho MC was ambushed and coerced into making this call- I mean she had to go check the door to see if it was forced open? So clearly she was seated at that piont IMO...and not running around the MH. Didn't even sound kile she was even pacing. IMO

:twocents: and MOO at the very least it was not a call about a dire emergency on either of their parts.

Sorry about that green!

Yeah, I thought that was a very clever response from Ronald, being witty when asked a tough question, his whole tone of voice changes, its obvious he probably didn't even know HaLeighs birthday, I would bet the house on it.

jmo

No, I think he was just impatient and angry with all the questions, angry with Misty in general and trying to show off. I'm sure he knows his children's birthday, he just wanted somebody there NOW.
Could have all been an act, maybe Misty wasn't following a script as some say.... but whoever wrote the script should have warned them.... 911 operators always ask a TON of questions, it's their job. And they like to keep the person on the line until LE gets there.

Just thinking that for those who feel there is another voice heard--perhaps someone was using another phone and it was on speaker? May explain things. JMO.

I don't know, I personally have never heard the chime( and I have listened to the 911 call numerous times) one would think if there was a doorbell chime on the 911 call, it would be on every recording. But, like I said I don't know. lol.

My curiosity gets piqued every-time the discussion about the door chime comes up!

Early on wasn't LE searching homes nearby to see if any had chimes on their doorbell and or cellphone???
I don't recall there ever being any resolution on this, am I wrong?
I always found this to be very odd.

Interesting how the police report narrative say's Misty woke up before 3 and Misty said after 3...

hopingicanhelp.......WELCOME to WS...we haven't met, I'm glad you are here!!
And in one early media interview she said only that "I saw three."

Remember this from the 911 call

Snipped from transcript-

Was your back door locked do you know?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes...(inaudible)"

(Misty acknowledges without a doubt that the door was locked.)
911:" Ma'am. OK listen I need you to answer some questions. Does the door look like it was pried open?"

Misty:" Umm… (inaudible)"

911: "Does it look like you had to sorta…like someone tried to enter your house."
Misty: "Umm. Hold On."

911:" And another thing, make sure you and your husband don't touch the door anymore. Don't mess with the door or anything. "

Misty: "No it doesn't. "

911: "it doesn't look like it is?"

Misty: "No"

{end}

(i am confused by this because if Misty knew that the door had been locked, why was she so confused about whether or not it was pried open?)
She even puts the operator on hold to go check.

My question is this: When she noticed the door had been bricked, did she not glance at the lock on the door. If she knew it was locked before she "went to bed" you would think a person would look to see how someone could've gotten in-look at the lock. Why was she so confused and had to go check?

When asked if the door looked like someone tried to enter into the house- Misty says "no it doesn't". So either the "intruder" had a key or the door was unlocked from the get go.
Then later they mention the lock being bumped-so did Misty not notice the lock bumpimg while on the 911 call?
Or was that Ron's way of trying to fix Misty's mistake claiming she didn't notice because the lock had been bumped?

The screen door was bricked, not the door with the lock into the house. I believe it was staged. But if it wasn't, I don't find it suspicious that Misty had to check the door.

When I was 20, I came home to an open door that I knew I had not only locked but locked the dead bolt. I thought "that's strange I know I locked the dead bolt" but proceeded right into the house without giving it another thought. Once I realized we had been burglarized, I never checked it. I knew that had to be the exit because I locked the door.

Until I walked thru with the cops and realized it was staged to look like a break-in. Then I knew they had a key to the door. The cops refused to believe that we would stick with pressing charges against a family member so never bothered to arrest him.

It is interesting to me to go back and check out old threads once in awhile to see if I can "relook" at clues to compare to what we know now.

One thing I don't remember from over a year ago was on the initial police report they mentioned a child's footprint on a path by the MH!?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Does anyone else remember that? Do you guys think it was a print from earlier in the day, or did they walk her out that night? I wonder if there were a lot of adult prints around it? The report doesn't say. :waitasec:

The part I found interesting about the footprint was the police report says that Ron was too distraught to answer questions regarding Haleigh. But later it says that "Ronald said that Haleigh's shoes were inside the residence."

Does that mean after TN answered all the personal questions about Haleigh, Ron pulled himself together enough to tell them Haleigh's shoes were inside? Also, when did Ron have time to notice Haleigh's shoes were inside?

My kids missing, I'm looking for my kid, not what my kid was wearing. Since Ron and TN were so sure that Haleigh was too afraid of the dark to ever go outside at night, why would he even look for her shoes?

What's baffling to me is that it sounds as if HaLeigh had only one pair of shoes. Somehow, I really doubt that the little girl didn't have more than one pair of shoes. In the tour of the mobile home, we see a closet full of clothes, many of which still had tags or plastic on them. I think GGS bought HaLeigh and Junior plenty of clothes, and I'm sure that both children had more than one pair of shoes - sandals, sneakers, dress shoes, school shoes, slippers.

Of course, it's entirely possible that Ron didn't have a clue how many pairs of shoes or what styles they were :rolleyes:

Just remembered this, too. Didn't Misty say something about HaLeigh wanting some shoes that were just like Misty's? Hard to believe that the little girl didn't have another pair of shoes at the time. jmo

What's baffling to me is that it sounds as if HaLeigh had only one pair of shoes. Somehow, I really doubt that the little girl didn't have more than one pair of shoes. In the tour of the mobile home, we see a closet full of clothes, many of which still had tags or plastic on them. I think GGS bought HaLeigh and Junior plenty of clothes, and I'm sure that both children had more than one pair of shoes - sandals, sneakers, dress shoes, school shoes, slippers.

Of course, it's entirely possible that Ron didn't have a clue how many pairs of shoes or what styles they were :rolleyes:

Just remembered this, too. Didn't Misty say something about HaLeigh wanting some shoes that were just like Misty's? Hard to believe that the little girl didn't have another pair of shoes at the time. jmo
Thanks. this was the point I was trying to get to earlier. Ron being so adament about something that he really had no way of knowing, (if he was at work), leads me to think that the foot print & shoes are significant. If he could only cuss when asked about Haleigh's clothes, how could he be so sure about her shoes? If that was really her only pair, how did he know they weren't just shoved under the couch or something?

Thanks. this was the point I was trying to get to earlier. Ron being so adament about something that he really had no way of knowing, (if he was at work), leads me to think that the foot print & shoes are significant. If he could only cuss when asked about Haleigh's clothes, how could he be so sure about her shoes? If that was really her only pair, how did he know they weren't just shoved under the couch or something?
this is another strange and suspicious statements by ron imo, how do you pull yourself together only long enough to answer one vital question? When misty tells the story that HaLeigh wanted misty to get the same sneakers, she said they were Haleigh's favorite shoes, to have a favorite pair don't you have to have at least one more pair?

IMO the person in the 911 call whose demeanor I find to be suspicious of is NOT Ron's. Him being frantic, angry, demanding, A true need of urgency to the matter, along with his voice also indicating anger, panic, urgency& frustration these all fit to what we know of Ron's character. (And I believe if you polled many grown men(well respected&honorable men) that given similar scenario of their only daughter that's 5yrs of age is missing at 3:30 a.m. and I think alot would be exhibiting very similar reactions and over all demeanor similar to what Ron did.) So, IMHO, I do not find any suspicion about his reactions&behaviors during this call, but who I do find to be behaving extremely suspiciously and her demeanor not matching IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM what any of us females(in the role as a teenaged bbsitter)can relate to or even find fitting with the situation at hand. NONE WHATSOEVER. She seems unphased(emotionally void), she makes COMPLETELY FALSE&MISLEADING statements more than once during the call and her confusion and/or complete lack of knowledge or even lack of an attempt of seeking out answers to any of the questions that she didn't know. She just seemed to ignore some questions, claim "I don't know" on others, and give false statements to other questions asked by the dispatcher(who, might I add spoke very clearly&in a tone&pitch easily understood&clearly heard). All of these things I've stated above lead me to find GREAT SUSPISCION with Misty and Misty's demeanor and behaviors that night.I know that some may say that she was scared, or she was in shock. I think not. We now know(by her own admission in various interviews)that she had to have "known"(&known could mean a whole huge wide spectrum of different ways or reasons for her to "know")but clearly she had to have known for quite some time at the very least a half hour or so, that Haleigh was indeed missing(i.e. her admitted calls to her mom&brother, BEFORE the 911 call)so I believe by the time she was on phone with dispatcher it'd been plenty of time for it to sink in that THIS IS REAL&THIS LITTLE GIRL REALLY IS GONE! I can only speak for me, but the more this "sunk in" the more panicked, terrified, possibly even hysterical, but definately a true need for urgency. Yet, as we all know this call was void of even the smallest hint or trace of any of these emotions or reactions.... BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL HEAR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE EMOTIONS AND REACTIONS COMING FROM MISTY(and very similar circumstance that all of these are taking place-an emergency 911 phone call)... It's in the 911 call that we hear between Misty and a 911 dispatcher when the "drug deal gone bad"had occurred and Misty made the 911 call. You hear all of the things that would have thought that you would've heard in the 911 call in the early morning hours of Feb.10, 2009, but there was none. In the Oct 2009 call you hear panic, fear, terror, that real need for urgency to the matter and more importantly you hear clear and direct answers from Misty to the dispatcher's any and EVERY question and if if Misty did NOT KNOW the answer to a question asked by the dispatcher, you hear her quickly finding out and clearly stating the answer to the dispatcher. You don't hear her ignoring the dispatcher's questions, nor do you hear saying "I don't know" to questions that she REALLY DID NOT IMMEDIATELY HAVE THE ANSWER FOR! SHE IMMEDIATELY FOUND A WAY TO GET THE ANSWER, THEREFORE THE IMPORTANT INFO NEEDED FOR THE THE 911 DISPATCHER WAS RELAYED PROMPTLY, CLEARLY & WITHOUT HESITATION. Theses reactions and demeanors are appropriate, they are what you would expect from the circumstances that were presently occurring. (unlike any of her reactions and demeanors were the night Haleigh "went missing") Why is that? Because they are NOT the circumstances for which she is claiming to have been occurring at that time. She DID NOT JUST REALIZE THAT HALEIGH HAD GONE MISSING, rather she KNEW&HAD KNOWN for a good length of time EXACTLY what had occurred to Haleigh and therefore there would be no need for urgency and panic of what to do and to get someone there IMMEDIATELY TO HELP, instead she knew no urgency for help or panic of how to find Haleigh because she knew she had already been killed. and if anything, she would be fine with the longer it took police to get there the better and the less info the dispatcher had to work with the better. I'm sure there are already posts linking to the Oct 2009 "drug deal gone bad" 911 call Misty made but here's the link again for anyone whose interested in hearing it again and hearing with their own ears just what I have described. Listen to the initial 911 call(2-10-2009) then immediately listen to this 911 call(10-21-2009) and you can clearly see who and what's reactions fit with the circumstances. Ron's do fit. Misty's do NOT. .... imho

HERE'S LINK TO 911 AUDIO(10-2009)- http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/misty-cummings-new-911-call-robbed-when-drug-deal-went-bad/

IMO the person in the 911 call whose demeanor I find to be suspicious of is NOT Ron's. Him being frantic, angry, demanding, A true need of urgency to the matter, along with his voice also indicating anger, panic, urgency& frustration these all fit to what we know of Ron's character. (And I believe if you polled many grown men(well respected&honorable men) that given similar scenario of their only daughter that's 5yrs of age is missing at 3:30 a.m. and I think alot would be exhibiting very similar reactions and over all demeanor similar to what Ron did.) So, IMHO, I do not find any suspicion about his reactions&behaviors during this call, but who I do find to be behaving extremely suspiciously and her demeanor not matching IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM what any of us females(in the role as a teenaged bbsitter)can relate to or even find fitting with the situation at hand. NONE WHATSOEVER. She seems unphased(emotionally void), she makes COMPLETELY FALSE&MISLEADING statements more than once during the call and her confusion and/or complete lack of knowledge or even lack of an attempt of seeking out answers to any of the questions that she didn't know. She just seemed to ignore some questions, claim "I don't know" on others, and give false statements to other questions asked by the dispatcher(who, might I add spoke very clearly&in a tone&pitch easily understood&clearly heard). All of these things I've stated above lead me to find GREAT SUSPISCION with Misty and Misty's demeanor and behaviors that night.I know that some may say that she was scared, or she was in shock. I think not. We now know(by her own admission in various interviews)that she had to have "known"(&known could mean a whole huge wide spectrum of different ways or reasons for her to "know")but clearly she had to have known for quite some time at the very least a half hour or so, that Haleigh was indeed missing(i.e. her admitted calls to her mom&brother, BEFORE the 911 call)so I believe by the time she was on phone with dispatcher it'd been plenty of time for it to sink in that THIS IS REAL&THIS LITTLE GIRL REALLY IS GONE! I can only speak for me, but the more this "sunk in" the more panicked, terrified, possibly even hysterical, but definately a true need for urgency. Yet, as we all know this call was void of even the smallest hint or trace of any of these emotions or reactions.... BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL HEAR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE EMOTIONS AND REACTIONS COMING FROM MISTY(and very similar circumstance that all of these are taking place-an emergency 911 phone call)... It's in the 911 call that we hear between Misty and a 911 dispatcher when the "drug deal gone bad"had occurred and Misty made the 911 call. You hear all of the things that would have thought that you would've heard in the 911 call in the early morning hours of Feb.10, 2009, but there was none. In the Oct 2009 call you hear panic, fear, terror, that real need for urgency to the matter and more importantly you hear clear and direct answers from Misty to the dispatcher's any and EVERY question and if if Misty did NOT KNOW the answer to a question asked by the dispatcher, you hear her quickly finding out and clearly stating the answer to the dispatcher. You don't hear her ignoring the dispatcher's questions, nor do you hear saying "I don't know" to questions that she REALLY DID NOT IMMEDIATELY HAVE THE ANSWER FOR! SHE IMMEDIATELY FOUND A WAY TO GET THE ANSWER, THEREFORE THE IMPORTANT INFO NEEDED FOR THE THE 911 DISPATCHER WAS RELAYED PROMPTLY, CLEARLY & WITHOUT HESITATION. Theses reactions and demeanors are appropriate, they are what you would expect from the circumstances that were presently occurring. (unlike any of her reactions and demeanors were the night Haleigh "went missing") Why is that? Because they are NOT the circumstances for which she is claiming to have been occurring at that time. [B]She DID NOT JUST REALIZE THAT HALEIGH HAD GONE MISSING, rather she KNEW&HAD KNOWN for a good length of time EXACTLY what had occurred to Haleigh [/B]and therefore there would be no need for urgency and panic of what to do and to get someone there IMMEDIATELY TO HELP, instead she knew no urgency for help or panic of how to find Haleigh because she knew she had already been killed. and if anything, she would be fine with the longer it took police to get there the better and the less info the dispatcher had to work with the better. I'm sure there are already posts linking to the Oct 2009 "drug deal gone bad" 911 call Misty made but here's the link again for anyone whose interested in hearing it again and hearing with their own ears just what I have described. Listen to the initial 911 call(2-10-2009) then immediately listen to this 911 call(10-21-2009) and you can clearly see who and what's reactions fit with the circumstances. Ron's do fit. Misty's do NOT. .... imho

HERE'S LINK TO 911 AUDIO(10-2009)- http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/misty-cummings-new-911-call-robbed-when-drug-deal-went-bad/

BBM..Dark Red.. You are absolutely right..She knew Haleigh was deceased and I suspect had known that to be fact for hours, possibly up to 9 hours before the 911 call was made, however IMHO so did Ronald Cummings, his mother and his grandmother.. They ALL knew Haleigh had been deceased for hours....
Let me add.. IMHO Ron's behavior doesn't fit in either with someone who just learned his daughter is missing.. Ron C's ONLY concern on that 911 call and when LE arrived was to provide an alibi for himself and cover his own rear...JMO

So, IMHO, I do not find any suspicion about his reactions&behaviors during this call, but who I do find to be behaving extremely suspiciously and her demeanor not matching IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM what any of us females(in the role as a teenaged bbsitter)can relate to or even find fitting with the situation at hand. NONE WHATSOEVER. She seems unphased(emotionally void), she makes COMPLETELY FALSE&MISLEADING statements more than once during the call and her confusion and/or complete lack of knowledge or even lack of an attempt of seeking out answers to any of the questions that she didn't know. She just seemed to ignore some questions, claim "I don't know" on others, and give false statements to other questions asked by the dispatcher(who, might I add spoke very clearly&in a tone&pitch easily understood&clearly heard).

respectfully snipped

A good part of Misty's seemingly odd behavior in the 911 call can be attributed to Ron's ranting and raving in the background which seemed to escalate when he was uncomfortable with the questions asked of Misty, particularly questions concerning the doors.

IMO the person in the 911 call whose demeanor I find to be suspicious of is NOT Ron's. Him being frantic, angry, demanding, A true need of urgency to the matter, along with his voice also indicating anger, panic, urgency& frustration these all fit to what we know of Ron's character. (And I believe if you polled many grown men(well respected&honorable men) that given similar scenario of their only daughter that's 5yrs of age is missing at 3:30 a.m. and I think alot would be exhibiting very similar reactions and over all demeanor similar to what Ron did.) So, IMHO, I do not find any suspicion about his reactions&behaviors during this call, but who I do find to be behaving extremely suspiciously and her demeanor not matching IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM what any of us females(in the role as a teenaged bbsitter)can relate to or even find fitting with the situation at hand. NONE WHATSOEVER. She seems unphased(emotionally void), she makes COMPLETELY FALSE&MISLEADING statements more than once during the call and her confusion and/or complete lack of knowledge or even lack of an attempt of seeking out answers to any of the questions that she didn't know. She just seemed to ignore some questions, claim "I don't know" on others, and give false statements to other questions asked by the dispatcher(who, might I add spoke very clearly&in a tone&pitch easily understood&clearly heard). All of these things I've stated above lead me to find GREAT SUSPISCION with Misty and Misty's demeanor and behaviors that night.I know that some may say that she was scared, or she was in shock. I think not. We now know(by her own admission in various interviews)that she had to have "known"(&known could mean a whole huge wide spectrum of different ways or reasons for her to "know")but clearly she had to have known for quite some time at the very least a half hour or so, that Haleigh was indeed missing(i.e. her admitted calls to her mom&brother, BEFORE the 911 call)so I believe by the time she was on phone with dispatcher it'd been plenty of time for it to sink in that THIS IS REAL&THIS LITTLE GIRL REALLY IS GONE! I can only speak for me, but the more this "sunk in" the more panicked, terrified, possibly even hysterical, but definately a true need for urgency. Yet, as we all know this call was void of even the smallest hint or trace of any of these emotions or reactions.... BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL HEAR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE EMOTIONS AND REACTIONS COMING FROM MISTY(and very similar circumstance that all of these are taking place-an emergency 911 phone call)... It's in the 911 call that we hear between Misty and a 911 dispatcher when the "drug deal gone bad"had occurred and Misty made the 911 call. You hear all of the things that would have thought that you would've heard in the 911 call in the early morning hours of Feb.10, 2009, but there was none. In the Oct 2009 call you hear panic, fear, terror, that real need for urgency to the matter and more importantly you hear clear and direct answers from Misty to the dispatcher's any and EVERY question and if if Misty did NOT KNOW the answer to a question asked by the dispatcher, you hear her quickly finding out and clearly stating the answer to the dispatcher. You don't hear her ignoring the dispatcher's questions, nor do you hear saying "I don't know" to questions that she REALLY DID NOT IMMEDIATELY HAVE THE ANSWER FOR! SHE IMMEDIATELY FOUND A WAY TO GET THE ANSWER, THEREFORE THE IMPORTANT INFO NEEDED FOR THE THE 911 DISPATCHER WAS RELAYED PROMPTLY, CLEARLY & WITHOUT HESITATION. Theses reactions and demeanors are appropriate, they are what you would expect from the circumstances that were presently occurring. (unlike any of her reactions and demeanors were the night Haleigh "went missing") Why is that? Because they are NOT the circumstances for which she is claiming to have been occurring at that time. She DID NOT JUST REALIZE THAT HALEIGH HAD GONE MISSING, rather she KNEW&HAD KNOWN for a good length of time EXACTLY what had occurred to Haleigh and therefore there would be no need for urgency and panic of what to do and to get someone there IMMEDIATELY TO HELP, instead she knew no urgency for help or panic of how to find Haleigh because she knew she had already been killed. and if anything, she would be fine with the longer it took police to get there the better and the less info the dispatcher had to work with the better. I'm sure there are already posts linking to the Oct 2009 "drug deal gone bad" 911 call Misty made but here's the link again for anyone whose interested in hearing it again and hearing with their own ears just what I have described. Listen to the initial 911 call(2-10-2009) then immediately listen to this 911 call(10-21-2009) and you can clearly see who and what's reactions fit with the circumstances. Ron's do fit. Misty's do NOT. .... imho

My thoughts exactly

Bessie
I have to say I agree. First she was not the Mother, never was a mother, had only been with RC for a few months. Now she is told to call 911 with little bio info and has to be put on the spot for these answers. Add to that RC screaming ,swearing and somewhat abusive sounding in nature ummmm I would be at a total loss if it were me as to what are the answers this person wants me to give that are accceptable to him.
If he was acting as a mature responsible adult HE would have made the call to 911 re HIS daughter and kept his cool as much as possible. After all Haleigh could have still been close by and the police could have apprehended the "person who took her" and found Haleigh.
I would imagine Misty didn't know which way to turn with that phone call and thus sounded like she was lying. I think Misty had her shortcomings but being with RC pulled her down in the gutter It is obvious he was , is, in cover up mode, regardless who is responsible.
JMO

How can Misty answer question that she don't know? Maybe she really don't know and was not there until called upon. That would really be puzzling to her .

According to 911 homicide call studies (link below), the strongest indication of guilt is when extraneous information is given instead of relevant facts. The second strongest indication of guilt is self-interruption by the caller and changes in the direction of the topic.

Ron's cooperation with the 911 operator was very low, almost non-existent. He didn't even try to respond to the dispatcher's inquiries. That is what is lacking in that 911 call. Ron is clearly resisting full cooperation. He did not give the dispatcher a single bit of relevant information about his daughter. Not one.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_77/ai_n27504386/

RC was of no help whatsoever...exactly when did he inform LE that he had hit the door? They questioned him about his cuts and he told them that but he gave NO information about his daughter...nothing.

I don't think there is one of us who would have had a barely 17 yr old make the most important call of your life to 911. It wasn't like he was looking anywhere. Sounded to me like he was straightening up the house...MO.

He was not able to assist LE in any way. He had to call his mommy to answer the questions he should have provided. Afterall, he stole these kids at the age of six months and 2 yrs of age, woudn't he know his children better than anybody? (sarcasm here).

ron did what he has always done (as jessi said) as let others do the talking for him whenever there is trouble. There was no reason for misty to have known ht, wt, and birthdate but there were plenty of reasons that ron should have known...but he didn't know them either. It was better for ron to have misty look bad then himself. He put her in a bad situation but he didn't care as it was his life on the line. He was not capable of pullling it together even to help save his daughter's llfe....speaks volumnes.

I agree rc did behave in the manner he always has..which is defensive, violent, paranoid and of bad judgement...which is exactly why his daughter is gone.

This is slightly OT but related to 911 calls.

Imagine my :eek: when a 911 operator called me asking if I had an emergency. WTF? I was at home alone, during the day, and had no reason to have contacted anyone regarding an emergency :waitasec: The operator pressed me as if she didn't believe that I was telling her that I had not dialed 911 nor did I need any type of assistance. Still, records indicated that there had been an emergency call from my home.

The only possibility that I could think of was that I had earlier done my routine Clorox-Wipes cleaning of our three handsets and that by some very odd coincidence, I had somehow touched 9-1-1 and that it registered as an emergency call. The strange thing was that I had done the cleaning thing about an hour before I was contacted by the emergency operator and didn't associate this with the call until sometime later. Stranger things have happened, I'm sure, but this was totally weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back