The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

I hear him yell "Haleigh" at the beginning. I also hear the additional female voice. When the word "dope" is said, I feel he is saying, "I dont give a f$#@ if they find my dope". I honestly feel that he is distraught in this tape. I also feel like he suspects someone, that he has an idea of who may have taken her, or that it was related to dope somehow. I also feel that he is maybe on another phone, calling a bunch of people just trying to find out ANYTHING. It makes sense to me then, that he would believe she was stolen...also if my child who was afraid of the dark, went missing at that hour, there is no way I would think she wandered off by himself..jmo.

Phone records will tell us a lot. Can't wait for an arrest in this case.

I hear "Wheres the dope" I'm sure LE already has this. I used my audacity, and its very clear. JMO of coarse but it is RC with a quiet and calm voice.

Hmm...I don't hear any of the stuff everyone else hears

You can come sit by me, bis. :blush: I'm starting to wonder if I need my hearing checked. I can grasp a few of the exclamations everyone talked about before, but the rest just sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher in a fit, to me. :crosseyed:

Ron answers the phone after the initial hang-up. Hands it to Misty.

Misty definitely yelps twice during the second call, once in the first.

He demands his phone back, believes there are better people to call than some #@$#@ who ain't coming. (but we knew that part)

The 3-syllable in the beginning that some of us heard has an echo. Ron calls Haleigh's name clearly. One time.

BBM
I know, I'm probably the only person here who doesn't understand what that means.

Yelps ?

TIA

I don't really know about the "Haleigh" part at the beginning of the one recording. I do hear Ron (or someone) say something ending in a -lee sound, but like the "dope" thing it could be one of 20 or 30 words in the English language. It didn't sound like he was yelling it any louder than any of some of the other background talking on the tape- I would think if he was actually calling for his missing daughter he would put some OOOOMP behind it. It wasn't just that the voice itself was louder- it sounded like the force behind it was louder.

FWIW I DO think there was a third person, but not until the second tape. But even if there was, LE is already well aware and has been for awhile- whoever thinks they're fooling them is sadly mistaken.

Also, Ron may have been "distraught" and that's why he hung up when he thought LE wasn't acting to get there fast enough. But he was told on the first tape by the operator that officers were on their way- and I hear he didn't have a problem making sure he got HIS statements on tape first thing. All of the sudden, after he had said he was at work and he'd kill whoever had his daughter he had better people to talk to.

I hear "Wheres the dope" I'm sure LE already has this. I used my audacity, and its very clear. JMO of coarse but it is RC with a quiet and calm voice.

The white noise is insane when I listen to the recordings with Audacity. How did you eliminate it ?

Thanks

What time do you guys hear something about "dope"? I can't figure that out. My kids are in bed and I've got an hour before Top Chef starts so it's niiiiiice and quiiiiiiet here.

What time do you guys hear something about "dope"? I can't figure that out. My kids are in bed and I've got an hour before Top Chef starts so it's niiiiiice and quiiiiiiet here.

I've never heard it.

I thought so too at first.. play again and you'll hear "let me in".

Hmm, I also hear Haleigh.

Why in tarnation would he be screaming "let me in" if as some theorize it was staged and he knew the back door was propped open with a "brick"??

My respected fellow WSers--thank you for all your work on this thread. When I started this thread it was because several posters on a different thread were veering into a discussion of this topic and it seemed a good moment to split the "911 3rd voice comments" into a separate thread so as not to derail the other. Debs I promise you this is not an episode of "PUNKED!"--or not intentionally on my part anyway! :truce:

I totally get the frustration over endless rabbit holes and loooong dead-end trails. :banghead: Maybe this is another one :doh:. But I do hold fast to the idea that Sleuthers have it in them to analyze every possibility in this case with a high degree of accuracy. And I thank everyone who has contributed to this thread for your insights (and sorry about your aching ears!)...

JMO--Ynot

Hmm, I also hear Haleigh.

Why in tarnation would he be screaming "let me in" if as some theorize it was staged and he knew the back door was propped open with a "brick"??

I dont know why, either.. on my computer/speakers, that's what it sounded like to me and a few others here [without my input]. I also have family that talk with THICK TN & AL accents, so we probably put more emphasis into the pronunciation of 'let' = (layt) than we should have..

I did not initially hear Ron yell Haleigh's name in the first second of that 911 tape; I had it cleaned up and listened again and again. He does yell her name, once. As for the third voice on the tape, I've not been able to distinguish where people are hearing it, but I've heard several things I hadn't heard before:

1. When Ron asks how did you let my daughter get stole, b!t@h....I do not believe he's addressing Misty. He says that and Misty answers the question the 911 operator asks her. Ron is still going on in the background, Misty apparently uninvolved in whatever is taking place.

2. Misty yelps a couple times. I think at those moments, Misty is physically threatened or injured.

3. When the operator asks Misty about the door, she heads back to look at it. Very clearly, Ron tells her to walk sideways to avoid messing something up, and to not touch the door at all, don't touch anything. He's protecting the 'crime scene' it would seem.

4. TN tells Greta that she flew to get to the MH that night, arriving at 3:30. If there is a third voice, it would stand to reason it would be Teresa. She was the person who was supposed to watch the children, yet she called Misty and offered to pay her if she'd sit with the kids.

5. Ron hanging up the phone twice.......inexplicable.

How do you walk sideways?
And how would that keep from messing anything up?

How do you walk sideways?
And how would that keep from messing anything up?

I don't know what there was he was cautioning her about touching, but it was enough for him to tell her to walk sideways around it.

Did neighbors ever hear RC yell for Haleigh???
or was it just another ACT for 911 tape.

I bought better earbuds to relisten again and again.........

I thought I heard Ron say that the door was unlocked, it was sideways...I have to go listen again.

I heared the same thing as you, I hear Ron say the M* *advertiser censored*R is unlocked locked is sideways.

Right after that when misty tells him they are bringing K9's I hear him say they better mother f'n bring something here cause if i find that mother f'r joe i don't give a f about prison, prison don't scare me.

I thought I heard Ron say that the door was unlocked, it was sideways...I have to go listen again.

I hear " the lock is sideways" as well. I don't have any fancy equipment to use but my son does and he thinks I am crazy to keep playing this over and over, he has already told me a million times and he said if i want to I can hear something different every time I play it......I think he is right so i am done!

I never actually hear the third voice for certain, I suppose TN could have been there at the very tail end of the call, but common sense would tell us that she isn't going to feed Misty such ridiculous answers as

1. What color is her hair....uhh....it's brown
2. She's white, with a tan...( just heard that one yesterday after my son pointed it out)
3. How much does she weigh?....uh...40, 50, 60 pounds...duh
4. when is her birthday? duh...
5. What's her date of birth?....duh..

I agree Misty was working off a "script" of sorts...however Ronald nor Teresa ...well anyone of blood relation, in my honest opinion....told Misty what to say. I believe that was all Croslin brilliance. All just my opinion!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back