The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning. Terrible re enactment.

They must have had to pay that bloke a lot to play Gerard. I suppose the man himself would only be upset that the actor isn't nearly as good looking as he thinks he is! Toni still had feelings for him I reckon.

Wakeskate, think of it as reaching the masses to show DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS UNACCEPTABLE and therein lies a small victory.

Good on you Sergeant Jackson :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair to those women you are looking at him now with the knowledge of what he did. No he would never have been a Clark Gable but fairly ordinary looking I think - if you don't think about what he did.

I'm talking about his mannerisms etc as well. He actually comes across as gay to me. When this first happened I didn't have an opinion on his guilt or innocence so I am fairly sure I'd feel no attraction to him even without the knowledge.

I'm talking about his mannerisms etc as well. He actually comes across as gay to me. When this first happened I didn't have an opinion on his guilt or innocence so I am fairly sure I'd feel no attraction to him even without the knowledge.

He's not my type either Freya :)

Like wise! He does come across as gay. How could a female find him attractive in any way. He is the kind of guy that would give me the creeps if he worked in my office.

I feel sorry for TM. Whatever anyone may think of her morals I don't think she ever envisaged murder. And I agree with her. He killed for himself. He could have kept her on the side for years to come.

Like wise! He does come across as gay. How could a female find him attractive in any way. He is the kind of guy that would give me the creeps if he worked in my office.

Perhaps he is in denial and his affairs are some sort of over-compensation. I really wouldn't be surprised. Can you imagine coming out to the Bwana?

60 Minutes...

TM : " handled " ????????

and the shaking of her head...........

I feel sorry for TM. Whatever anyone may think of her morals I don't think she ever envisaged murder. And I agree with her. He killed for himself. He could have kept her on the side for years to come.

Likewise. Everyone makes bad decisions in life and yes sometimes affairs, especially those who are emotionally vulnerable which I think TM is/was. If they had gotten away with the affair for years without Allison knowing it would have been much easier for them to continue with.

Perhaps he is in denial and his affairs are some sort of over-compensation. I really wouldn't be surprised. Can you imagine coming out to the Bwana?

It wouldn't be the first time a man has tried to convince himself of his sexuality. I really struggle though to see him objectively. The first time I remember seeing him was a news report where he had already hired a lawyer. That was what made me think he did it.

Her motives are self serving I feel. She wants to get the message across that she has no reason to feel guilty and blah blah. No real remorse for destroying someone, just that she'll be made to feel guilt over it. They deserve each other in my opinion.

Sorry I just can't abide women who actively pursue married men, or vice versa. I think it's a low act.

Im not watching the program - no TV - just reading the comments.
I hope they put it up online soon.

I'm sure they'll have it up later tonight Figtree.

Man, I've got no TV here at home!!! And 60 Minutes only has the promo on the website :gaah: I'm dying of curiosity over here!!!

I'll watch it tomorrow online - but I have the patience of a gnat!!

Thanks for the running commentary - at least I'm having glimpses of it all!!

PS The first time I heard him speak I too thought he was gay. There's something very effeminate about him IMO.....

It must be very difficult for the police. They must have the same human gut reactions we all have but also have to try and make sure they get their evidence within the confines of the law.

It must be very difficult for the police. They must have the same human gut reactions we all have but also have to try and make sure they get their evidence within the confines of the law.

Yes - and they have to maintain an open mind so they don't get tunnel vision and overlook other suspects. Such a hugely challenging job they have. I think they're amazing!!!

Man, I've got no TV here at home!!! And 60 Minutes only has the promo on the website :gaah: I'm dying of curiosity over here!!!

I'll watch it tomorrow online - but I have the patience of a gnat!!

Thanks for the running commentary - at least I'm having glimpses of it all!!

PS The first time I heard him speak I too thought he was gay. There's something very effeminate about him IMO.....
I'm so glad I'm not the only one to say he strikes me as gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123