The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

The Anthony $$$ Train: Will You Fuel It?

• i'll probably buy book(s) about the case.

Votes: 43 13.1%
  • i'll probably buy magazines and newspapers featuring articles about the case.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'll probably tune into any tv "news" show that features info about this case.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • i'll probably continue to follow the case here at ws, but that's it.

Votes: 166 50.5%
  • i'm pretty much done with it and won't do any of the above.

Votes: 66 20.1%

• Total voters
I would not buy anything that the Anthony's could profit from, but I'll probably follow what they are up to in the future - the psychology of that family is too interesting to ignore.

If I read a book, it will come from the library. My own money will not be given to anyone associated with the case.

I will not read articles or watch tv shows. I think WS has way more accurate information than anything else I have seen or read. I'll stay here.

I think the real Zenaida deserves a book..."How A Murderer Tried To Pen Her Crime On Me-A Complete Stranger"...ugh.

I would buy books about the case, depending on who wrote them. Anyone from the prosecution, JA, LDB or FG. Also Yuri for sure. I'd love to read a book by HHJP, but I doubt that will happen. I would buy a book by Ann Rule too, but she has said she won't write one about this case.

I'd buy books about the case, provided they are not written by the Anthony family or the DT - I'm not a big fan of fiction.

Well said. Same here, I may buy a book but it depends who writes it. I do hope that a really good writer (of non-fiction) writes a book. I love well written true crime. When it's not well written I tend to feel like I wasted my time and money.

Since it was not multiple choice I put follow the case here.....I know I will do that.

My option isn't in the poll above. I would borrow the book from the public library. That way I could read it, but not fuel their money train.

Only person that could write a book I would buy, the ONLY person whose take I would want...is Yuri's

I would buy a book by George under the right circumstances. If a book deal could enable him to leave that awful, controlling wife of his then I would buy it. She completely emasculated him. He wasn't allowed to parent his own child without her putting limits on it. For heavens sake, he tried to call ICA out on not working and Cindy accused him of invading ICA's privacy. She completely shut him out with her "I'll take care of it" attitude and look what that got them. I think his life has been a living hell with ICA and Cindy. I would imagine Cindy twisted truths and lied to GA all throughout their marriage. You don't develop those lying skills overnight. If a book deal buys GA some peace and an opportunity to clear his name then I'll buy it....but only if he kicks Cindy to the curb first. If Cindy writes a book, it would be in the fiction section. Wouldn't it be a hoot if she got sued for libel over her book?

I wouldn't buy a magazine or book. Continue following here at WebSleuths.

I've already read the most in depth "book" on this case...

Here on WebSleuths.

I will not spend one penny on anything that is associated with George, Lee and Mallory, or Cindy Anthony. If there is some other family member that has something truthful to say I might consider it. Cindy's lies do not deserve any monetary rewards.

I would buy Dianne Fanning, Ann Rule, JA, LDB, or YM.

I think Ms. Simms (sp)after baby sitting for Casey would be interesting reading, if she were to tell it like it is. Don't think she would, though.

I would not buy anything that the Anthony's could profit from, but I'll probably follow what they are up to in the future - the psychology of that family is too interesting to ignore.

That is exactly how I feel.

I will NOT buy anything to support them. However, I am still fascinated by Casey and GA, CA and LA. Wonder what they'll be doing in 5 years, 10 years, etc. What will the future hold?

I would buy a book and support my favorite judge, Ashton or LDB. I don't mind supporting them for a job well done. I felt they handled a huge case in a professional manner throughout. Good examples of dedicated public servants.

:twocents:

I'm always up for a good comedy. I would be happy to read anything that the Anthony's put out, provided I can check it out of the library or buy it from the thrift store, where my money would actually be going to the Children's Hospital.

If ALL of the A's will agree to SHUTUP and quit spewing their lies, I'll send 'em five bucks.

I asked this in the Sidebar thread: Can the A's be sued by the property owner of the area where Caylee's body was found?

Always wondered about this in murder cases where a murderer leaves the body on private property.

• Not interested in any memorabilia whatsoever.

• Would buy books that are made available for the Kindle.

• Prefer to read books by LDB, JA or YM so I can gather more facts.

• I might read a book written by CA as I like to dig into all facets of a subject. Seeing how she thinks would be fascinating. Sure, she lies, but I have followed this case so closely and read so much of the discovery that I would love to pit the facts (as I know or believe them to be) up against her version and thereby figure her out a little more. Her "mistruths" might be very revealing!

• Might read books written by jury members.

I'll write a book and name it "Justice for Caylee" .

First line will start " Surprise surprise, absolutely from day one."

;)

I believe it is "CRIMINAL" for Cindy, or any of the Anthony's, to write a book and PROFIT off of the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony ! ABSOLUTELY CRIMINAL !!

Cindy committed perjury on the stand and obstructed justice from "Day 31" ... and we know that GA and LA did what they could as well to help the "murderess" ...

I will NOT buy a book from any of the A's or the DT ...

I will NOT watch any of the shows that "cater" to the A's or the DT ...

I will get my news from WS and other reputable sources only ...

If someone "reputable" writes a book ... I would "consider" who it is ... and I would hope that they would "donate" some of the proceeds of the sale of their book to Mr. Miller and TES and/or Mr. Klaas for Klaas Kids ...

I think it is SICK that someone would want to PROFIT and CAPITALIZE off the MURDER of a child !!!

:cow::cow::cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back