The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhhh i think LE knows that some people in the family are kind of covering things up... its plain as day

but the cops dont need to do anything about it right now....let them keep doing it.. and the family members might just screw up and give some info away without even knowing they are helping police

keep your enemies close

It's more of a technicality than that. If they have actively participated in covering up a crime, then it is the job of the police to first prove the crime has been committed. Casey must be proved to have committed the crime for which she has been indicted, and then the police can further discuss whether the family took actions to cover it up.

Anyone ever read Scott Peck's People of the Lie? In his book Dr. Peck explains at the heart of evil is always a LIE, deception of some sort. *snipped*

Kiki, I mentioned this book quite a few threads ago. It remains one of the best books I have ever read. I know precisely the story of the mother you're talking about. You could have easily mentioned the husband and wife team to describe George and Cindy. This book outlines the insidiousness of lies, how they shape the very fabric of a person who would then lie that they are made out of a completely different cloth and be outraged at your audacity for seeing them for what they are. Everything done is to keep the lies alive, even if that means the death of someone else's spirit, if not life.

Your endeavor for truth in your life is admirable.

It's more of a technicality than that. If they have actively participated in covering up a crime, then it is the job of the police to first prove the crime has been committed. Casey must be proved to have committed the crime for which she has been indicted, and then the police can further discuss whether the family took actions to cover it up.

yes, exactly

After re-reading the LE interview with AH, I voted covering up the crime.
On page 28 CA tells AH if she does not find KC she will end up in jail. CA goes on to admit she and GA were "terrified KC or Caylee were stuffed in the trunk" because of the bad smell coming from the trunk.

Her complete turnaround and flat out denial "there was no smell coming from the trunk" statements indicate to me she is now covering for kc. MOO

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

I think the Anthony's are in denial AND started a cover-up almost from the start ..
It's obvious ..
They've already lost Caylee, now they're trying to save Casey's A$$ .. :furious:

I think the Anthony's are in denial AND started a cover-up almost from the start .. It's obvious ..
They've already lost Caylee, now they're trying to save Casey's A$$ .. :furious:

ITA, Marla, which is why I didn't vote. I feel they are in denial and are covering for Casey. CA wasted no time telling LE she felt they were building a case around Casey. When in fact it was Casey who built this case around herself. Not one shred of truth out of those lips..

The Anthony's are now full force in impeding the recovery of Caylee. They will demean, degrade anyone and everyone who don't fall for their lies hook, line and sinker. They wonder why they infuriate the public. :furious:

Now that that video surfaced, it was at that very time she allegedly went back to pu Caylee, after she left from her phanthom job at Universal.

I pray for the day the Anthony family awaken from their coma and point those fingers at the real culprit, Casey...:behindbar

Kiki, I mentioned this book quite a few threads ago. It remains one of the best books I have ever read. I know precisely the story of the mother you're talking about. You could have easily mentioned the husband and wife team to describe George and Cindy. This book outlines the insidiousness of lies, how they shape the very fabric of a person who would then lie that they are made out of a completely different cloth and be outraged at your audacity for seeing them for what they are. Everything done is to keep the lies alive, even if that means the death of someone else's spirit, if not life.

I'm sorry if I missed your post, there is definitely something about this book which rang true and simplified things for me too. I'd long been attempting to distinguish between mental illness, and evil. I've only so much patience, I suppose, w psychiatry's system of diagnosing and classifying personality disorders ('defeated,' ad nauseum) which I find frankly overwhelming and so his book helped me to avoid becoming lost in DSM clusters, Axis, ASPD (ad infinitum) and get to the heart or root of evil--which he simplifies as deception along w an essential underlying narcissistic willfulness. Henry Cloud and Jon Townsend are two other Christian authors (Safe People, Boundaries eg) whose insights have been extremely helpful by similarly 'boiling down' evil to a lifelong strategy of self-preservation (ie sacrificing others for self) and pattern of deception (ie choosing to appear righteous, versus becoming right-hearted). I apologize if this seems to some an oversimplification. But believe me, once someone has truly encountered evil in their life, they will want to learn to recognize it quickly... and see it coming from a mile away. JMHUO

I say they covered up a crime, too. I have tried and tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, as they are grieving grandparents. But I can't get past so much of the stuff they have done.
1. George and Cindy and Lee KNEW that that car had a dead body in it when it was brought home. They KNEW it. No pizza story, no running over an animal. They all knew it was Caylee when she would not produce her. Thus, the statement made by Cindy to casey, "What have you done?"
2. I think when that became known they went into protect Casey mode.
3. Cindy would not cooperate with Yuri early on. Remember when he asked where the JCPenny statements were and she told him that there was nothing pertinent in the statements?
4. I am convinced, totally, that Lee deleted the stuff on her computer. He took nearly 3 hours picking it up from tony's. A 20 minute drive.
5. He KNEW that the cops wanted to get Casey's stuff from there. He went to get it (I am sure on orders from Casey) when the cops took Casey elsewhere and then acted dumb when they asked him why he didn't just let the cops get it.
6. Cindy said to the 911 dispatcher that her daughter had been missing for a month. She had Lee trying to call her and go find her (he almost found her at that bar she was at). But when on the stand in the bond hearing she claims that she spoke or texted with casey every single day.
7. I still think the story about the gas cans etc. is a total lie. There was something too weird about it.
8. I think George helped clean that trunk. It had far more evidence of decomposition before they cleaned it. George KNEW that gasoline would degrade much of the DNA.
9. The stories told about Cayee's father are absurd. First he died, then he had another family, then he and Casey sat down and discussed how he wouldn't be a part of Caylee's life. Cindy has always gotten defensive about this subject when questioned. She just dismisses the question.
10. Cindy and George keep on insisting that Casey left Caylee with a babysitter but they KNOW she had no reason for a babysitter as she had never worked. (and it continues to baffle me that NOT ONE interviewer has dared confront her on that subject!?!?)
11. Cindy removed and washed the jeans. She knew they smelled like a dead body and she helped clean that car.

I know there are more instances where they tampered with evidence or outright lied. But my head is swimming!

As always, IMO

My bold. I've always wanted to ask when I've seen this statement (and someone probably has and it has probably been answered, so apologies in advance) BUT - if Lee knew NOTHING about what KC was up to, why ever would he have thought about deleting anything from her PC?? One would automatically think at least those pics would be very dear to someone. MOO

I'm sorry if I missed your post, there is definitely something about this book which rang true and simplified things for me too. I'd long been attempting to distinguish between mental illness, and evil. I've only so much patience, I suppose, w psychiatry's system of diagnosing and classifying personality disorders ('defeated,' ad nauseum) which I find frankly overwhelming and so his book helped me to avoid becoming lost in DSM clusters, Axis (ad infinitum) and ASPD to the heart or root of evil--which he interprets as both deception and an essential underlying narcissistic willfulness. Henry Cloud and Jon Townsend are two other Christian authors (Safe People, Boundaries eg) whose insights have been extremely helpful by similarly 'boiling down' evil to a lifelong strategy of self-preservation (ie sacrificing others for self) and pattern of deception (ie choosing to appear righteous, versus becoming right-hearted). I apologize if this seems to some an oversimplification. But believe me, once someone has truly encountered evil in their life, they will want to learn to recognize it quickly... and see it coming from a mile away. JMHUO

No apology necessary. It is a book worth mentioning often.

In my notes I have written down that LE says June 25th in their interview of Cindy. Cindy responds by saying that George told her nothing about it.

However in George's interview, he says that it is Cindy's car that Casey has 'borrowed', and that Cindy tells him not to take off after Casey.

Would this be the same car that Cindy is talking of in the 911 call when she tells the operator she wants to charge Casey for stealing a car and stealing money?

Was Cindy going to report that Casey stole the white car that she later abandoned or is Cindy speaking of another car.

My bold. I've always wanted to ask when I've seen this statement (and someone probably has and it has probably been answered, so apologies in advance) BUT - if Lee knew NOTHING about what KC was up to, why ever would he have thought about deleting anything from her PC?? One would automatically think at least those pics would be very dear to someone. MOO

Thats what I think. I think that Casey told Lee on the sly that first night to go pick her computer up and to delete everything he could. Something along those lines. The police also acted like they believed that in the interview with Lee. They asked several times why he took it upon himself to go get Casey's 'stuff' when the cops would have done it. That was the first thing that struck me. Then Lee goes on and on about how the computer was crashed/stuff deleted, implying that Tony had something to do with it.

I bet after Cindy's rampage through that house telling Tony to stay away from Casey etc, he wanted nothing to do with the situation and I doubt he deleted anything. I don't think he was that into casey.

Thats what I think. I think that Casey told Lee on the sly that first night to go pick her computer up and to delete everything he could. Something along those lines. The police also acted like they believed that in the interview with Lee. They asked several times why he took it upon himself to go get Casey's 'stuff' when the cops would have done it. That was the first thing that struck me. Then Lee goes on and on about how the computer was crashed/stuff deleted, implying that Tony had something to do with it. snipped
:clap::clap::clap:
Have always thought so myself.

Thats what I think. I think that Casey told Lee on the sly that first night to go pick her computer up and to delete everything he could. Something along those lines. The police also acted like they believed that in the interview with Lee. They asked several times why he took it upon himself to go get Casey's 'stuff' when the cops would have done it. That was the first thing that struck me. Then Lee goes on and on about how the computer was crashed/stuff deleted, implying that Tony had something to do with it.
I bet after Cindy's rampage through that house telling Tony to stay away from Casey etc, he wanted nothing to do with the situation and I doubt he deleted anything. I don't think he was that into casey.

(bold mine)

It would appear, in that case, that the entire family's strategy is to confuse, confuse, confuse... oy...

Would this be the same car that Cindy is talking of in the 911 call when she tells the operator she wants to charge Casey for stealing a car and stealing money?

Was Cindy going to report that Casey stole the white car that she later abandoned or is Cindy speaking of another car.

Not the same care. It was Cindy's car that she regularly uses that she loaned to Casey and that I'm referring to.

In the 911 calls Cindy is referring to the white car that Casey used for years with Cindy's permission. Cindy has since said that she (Cindy) was knowingly lying in the 911 calls when she reported that Casey had stolen a car. (See Larry King's interview of Cindy from August 31, 2008)

Not the same care. It was Cindy's car that she regularly uses that she loaned to Casey and that I'm referring to.

In the 911 calls Cindy is referring to the white car that Casey used for years with Cindy's permission. Cindy has since said that she (Cindy) was knowingly lying in the 911 calls when she reported that Casey had stolen a car. (See Larry King's interview of Cindy from August 31, 2008)

I guess once her daughter was facing murder, not to mention child abuse, false statements and up to 71 years of forgery charges, CA didn't want to go through with pressing charges on her for the auto theft she had previously reported. It does kinda sound to me in the first 911 calls as if CA's calling LE in an attempt to control, manipulate or perhaps force KC to produce Caylee. JMHO

I think the Anthony's are in denial AND started a cover-up almost from the start ..
It's obvious ..

I agree.

That was George's gun. They announced that the next day. Will try to find link.
Looks to be George’s gun. Although police claim the weapon had nothing to do with Casey, it obviously has some connection to either the case or the present state of affairs inside the Anthony residence. In my opinion, there is more than meets the eye, here. Do you really think that LE is looking after GA? I doubt it. They may have recovered his gun, but they wanted to get to his vehicle for some reason...it would have to have something to do with the case....I really don't think looking after George is their high priority. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74