The baby is gone...give it up. Let's support the local LE and State Attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you started a thread here directed at us, to address issues at other sites? IMO, I hadn't seen any snippiness here until I read this thread. What drama goes on somewhere else should remain there. No need to bring it here.

I did nothing of the sort . I am so sorry. My thread was not directed at anyone here. Calm down. I was only trying, attempting, to refocus since Tim was pulling out. It is about CAYLEE and where she died and WHEN instead of everything else. That is all. Sorry it was interpeted by you as snippiness. Again - I'm sorry.

So you started a thread here directed at us, to address issues at other sites? IMO, I hadn't seen any snippiness here until I read this thread. What drama goes on somewhere else should remain there. No need to bring it here.

Wow..If that is what you got out of the original posters post perhaps you need to read it again.

From the very beginning, I "knew" Caylee would never be found. Impossible to find a tiny body in such a vast place. Such a shame. R.I.P baby girl.:(

There is nothing impossible about this. If you have the tiniest amount of faith then you CAN move mountains with it, and there is a great deal of faith that this little girl needs to be found, wants to be found and will be found. It may not be when we expect it, but I for one am still expecting it.

Hi SuziQ-
Not being "snippy" but you must have missed quite a few threads lately because there has most assuredly been some "snippiness" for sure, insomuch that threads have been shut down one after another from it. Count yourself fortunate to have missed it...:blowkiss:

There is nothing impossible about this. If you have the tiniest amount of faith then you CAN move mountains with it, and there is a great deal of faith that this little girl needs to be found, wants to be found and will be found. It may not be when we expect it, but I for one am still expecting it.

Love this post. How long did it take to find Laci and Conner?

Wow..If that is what you got out of the original posters post perhaps you need to read it again.

Well then I'm not alone in not being able to determine the purpose of this thread.

How is "focusing" my attention going to "do" anything sitting behind a computer across the country. I donated to TES for the search.

It was cut short. It's unfortunate that happened.
Murt is technically media and covering the search has been fascinating.
Leonard is not giving up and not leaving yet. Props to him.

Now what am I supposed to do from here that's going to afford any different outcome?
How am I to "focus on local law"? Huh?

This thread makes zero sense.

(Bolded by me) :furious:

Hi SuziQ-
Not being "snippy" but you must have missed quite a few threads lately because there has most assuredly been some "snippiness" for sure, insomuch that threads have been shut down one after another from it. Count yourself fortunate to have missed it...:blowkiss:

Are you talking about today? Addressing that should be done with an alert button or pm'ing a mod. A thread addressing it would only further it along.

I've read so many of your posts and I just need to say this:
You know what I just quoted? That totally goes both ways.

You're right, "If you have the tiniest amount of faith then you CAN move mountains with it, and there is a great deal of faith that this little girl needs to be found".

However, you have no problem disparaging and mocking those of us that believe or have faith that Caylee could also be found alive and demand we explain ourselves and our reasoning when we just have faith too.

Why is it okay for you to have faith and believe that her dead body will be found, but we're stupid or ignorant for believing and having faith that she'll come home alive?

Faith is faith. I don't think you get to choose it's definition.
I'm sure this post will be deleted and I won't get into a sparring match of words with you, but I do find your post hypocritical.

NOBODY called anybody stupid or ignorant...NOBoDY..I am so done..good luck all...again I say with all my heart and LE knowledge..this will only be solved locally...so sorry I started an argument...arrgg...delete the thread. How awful that no other voice can be heard.

I don't believe you were quoted, so don't assume everything in this thread is about you.

Before you completely write the out of towner search teams off - Please remember this - Sheriff Kevin Beary ASKED for help from TES. TM was just answering the call.

And ONLY TES is leaving................there is a lot more than TES going on with this.

I don't mind whether the people searching for Caylee are from out of town or from town - what difference does it make? Letting other people search takes nothing away from the police and the prosecutors.

However, I have to admit I don't think constant searching is the key to finding Caylee. I'll be blunt - I see alot of denial about the conditions where they were searching. Would Casey really have fought her way through a swamp to hide Caylee? Wouldn't she find an easier way to dispose of a body?

Yes, Caylee is "gone," but the police have said she is dead, according to the evidence they have. This wasn't a search for a living child today, I'm sad to say.

This is the second time Texas Equusearch has been there on the ground, and the second time they have pulled out early - and that's their choice based on what they see. There is another hurricane possibly coming down there over Cuba - a repeat of the last time they searched. I think they feel they have done all they can, and that's for a good reason.

We are talking about Florida, a wet and humid semi-tropical place with alligators. Not just alligators out there in the woods - bugs, rodents, vultures, coyotes, and you name it.

And then there is the tropical rain that can rot things such as clothing very quickly. It's possible they could find something associated with Caylee, but it might not be recognizable anymore, and might have washed downstream from wherever she was placed. So even if there were "pings" from the cell phone in one place, that might not be where the child is now.

I agree that someone may find her in the future by random chance. Or someone else may know something and come forward. Casey obviously wants to walk free, and she may get her wish. Why would she talk now? If she ever loved Caylee, she loves herself more, and that's not going to change.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=sanfo...2&spn=0.002124,0.004807&t=h&z=18&g=sanford+fl

Google in close - notice the boat ramp and the loading dock. Anyone have any idea about this area?

Okay folks, chill out. Everyone is disappointed that Caylee was not found during this huge undertaking of a search. Chances are she will never be located. A lot of people put in a great deal of time, energy and money into trying to find her and they are to be appreciated for their willingness to try. TES has a long list of families who WANT him to help find their lost loved ones and TES tries to help everyone that they possibly can. I trust that TM has good reason for pulling up stakes and moving on to another search for another missing person.

Thank you to all those who searched, donated money, food, water. Job well done.

There is only one person who can solve the mystery of where Caylee is and that is her mother. As we know, KC is a coward who is afraid to face the DP although not afraid to render one to a baby, so she is never going to tell what she did with Caylee. We can be digsuted with her, hate her - whatever, but the truth is she is happy being silent and hoping that JB can convince the jury that the State arrested her on a "whim" and is just trying to "pin this" on her.

Emotions are at their peak.

I am going to close this thread because it has the possiblity of exploding.

Everyone, if you are getting too stressed out please turn off the computer. Tomorrow is another day and sleep will help you decompress.

Closed and moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members