"The Best Mother in the World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiquita, I have always respected your opinions and ideas, so I am glad to know I am not alone and in good company (well, I mean everyone here at WS is good company)... but I hope you understand what I mean.

I really do believe it comes down to this!

Frigga. Thank you. I love WS too. And I know what you mean, you just want feedback on your theories. Me. Too. :)

I just bumped the tattoo thread because there was a post there that spoke of the visit to the tattoo shop. It says just a little bit more than was in the news report.

Casey didn't think her "new" life would clash with her "old" life until Cindy showed up at Tony's. I think Casey really thought she could kill Caylee, lie to everyone that she was with someone else, and make her move to New York.

...js...

Two points I want to make. I've been thinking about all of this " Casey was a good mom"... "Caylee was Casey's world" nonsense and here's what keeps coming to my mind:

Lauren (was it Coppel or Gibbs?) baby sat Caylee for the better part of the first year of Caylee's life (while Casey was at WORK- yeah right). Once that ended, IIRC Jessie and the Grund's took over while Casey was at 'work'.

Right there puts us at about 2 years. I can only imagine that during those two years that in the evenings (AND mornings) Cindy and George pretty much took over the 'mothering' duties of Caylee.

I don't think it had as much to do with Caylee's age but the fact that Casey had pretty much run out of options for other people 'mothering' Caylee for her. Giving her to Cindy was NEVER an option for Casey, IMO.

The second point I want to mention is I believe that with Casey wanting to be married, at the time, and I believe she wanted to be married to Tony (thinking of the "Casey Lazzaro" doodling extravaganza)... Tony (all though not totally serious, and with no knowledge of what his teasing could provoke) talking about not wanting girls... and only wanting boys (close to that) and the stage was set, IMO.

I believe it was the combination of those two things. I don't think the alleged fight the night of June 15th (or June 9th, if there was one then too) was what 'drove' Casey to kill Caylee- the plans were in the works when all the other 'mothering' of Caylee began to fall through. The wanting to end up with Tony set it all in stone for me.

JMO though!

ETA: two other things...no disrespect intended but what else was Casey's life going to revolve around- a child does need 24/7 supervision and care... her fake job? Her made up boyfriends?

Some may ask- why Tony? Here is why I think Tony. Tony was from New York and probably heading back there. Think about what her idea of his life style was- Club promoter... he was going somewhere and that somehere was a place Casey had never dreamed of before with Jessie (the Cop... just like her Dad) and Ricardo the business development guy from a car dealership (just like her Dad)! There were going to be bands, clubs, DJ's and photographers... bars, clubs, drinks, outfits and shot girls. For a young girl, this could be a ticket to the big time, and at the very least, a ticket to a good time- continually. What most people do to wind down on the weekends after a mundane week at work WOULD BE YOUR WORK... would be HER life.

Does anyone remember the night at Fusion that Casey ran up Tony's bar tab and got pretty drunk, according to him. Do ya'all remember what she was saying to him in her drunken stupor? She was going on and on about being a singer... loving to sing... that she had always wanted to be a singer. Tony was cute, edgy and for all intents and purposes they had good sex, got along and liked each others company. She thought she died and went to heaven finding Tony. remember them saying she was designing there Myspace pages (and IIRC doing a good job at it)- this was going to be her life!

WOW!

Until Cindy came along and ended it all for Casey and Tony.

That is why all she wanted that night on the phone from Jail was Tony's number- that WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERED TO HER!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow::bow:

You soooooo get me. I could not have said it any better.

Casey didn't think her "new" life would clash with her "old" life until Cindy showed up at Tony's. I think Casey really thought she could kill Caylee, lie to everyone that she was with someone else, and make her move to New York.

...js...
How does that fit in with her Marine in California, though? Her back-up plan???:waitasec:

no no--he doesn't "still" think she is a great mother--he was reporting (honestly) that KC doted on Caylee (in his presence). He also said in the same interview that he knew that she and the entire Anthony family were trying to frame his son. He is an honest reporter, telling law enforcement all he knew and thought, which included KC's "devotion" to Caylee.
This is the most interesting aspect of the case to me--all the zillions of photos, all the proclamations that Caylee was KC's "life", but how beautiful Caylee wound up in a garbage bag in a swamp!
(To clarify, Grund never "defended" KC whatsoever, he simply stated that KC's world revolved around Caylee--which I find to be so interesting.)

Hadn't it been a couple of years since the Grunds were involved in ICA's and Caylee's life? Once the paternity test came back - didn't ICA cut them out of her life? I know she spent considerable time with the Grunds when Caylee was first born, and since she would have been the star of that show, I can imagine they did at time see ICA as a "good mother". How much did Jesse see Caylee after that time? My impression was he and ICA had their little meetings and texted back and forth, so from the early days, wouldn't it just be info ICA told him?

How does that fit in with her Marine in California, though? Her back-up plan???:waitasec:

Quote Respect LinasK :)

I don't know that much about the Marine in Cali. I am sure Casey had many different plans at different times. RG said Casey said she did not like her parents and wanted to move out. RG said Casey tried convincing Jesse to move in together before they were married but RG(being a pastor)said he would not perform the marriage ceremony if they lived together first.

My guess is that is why Casey dumped Jesse(besides him loving Caylee more :rolleyes: ). She did not want to be married, she just wanted out of her house. Casey globbed onto whoever she could at different stages in her life. Tony was just the latest, and Caylee did not fit into this new life, AT ALL.

At least with Jesse, Annie, Amy and the rest...Caylee was somewhat welcome but in the lifestyle Tony was living(nightclubbing)there was no room if Casey wanted to be a part of it. Of course Tony had every right to live his life, he did not have a child and had every right to tell Casey that a child did not belong in that atmosphere.

I bet the Marine in Cali is just a plan that fell through...but again, I don't know enough to have more than a slight opinion.

:cow:

I don't know that much about the Marine in Cali. I am sure Casey had many different plans at different times. RG said Casey said she did not like her parents and wanted to move out. RG said Casey tried convincing Jesse to move in together before they were married but RG(being a pastor)said he would not perform the marriage ceremony if they lived together first.

My guess is that is why Casey dumped Jesse(besides him loving Caylee more :rolleyes: ). She did not want to be married, she just wanted out of her house. Casey globbed onto whoever she could at different stages in her life. Tony was just the latest, and Caylee did not fit into this new life, AT ALL.

At least with Jesse, Annie, Amy and the rest...Caylee was somewhat welcome but in the lifestyle Tony was living(nightclubbing)there was no room if Casey wanted to be a part of it. Of course Tony had every right to live his life, he did not have a child and had every right to tell Casey that a child did not belong in that atmosphere.

I bet the Marine in Cali is just a plan that fell through...but again, I don't know enough to have more than a slight opinion.

Another leave the state, latch onto a guy, and lie about Caylee's whereabouts plan!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

LinasK,

Back up plan... yes, maybe.

But more importantly I think she just always had a different story/fantasy for different people. I am unsure of the motivation.

In most instances with Casey I don't always think there is a 'method to the madness', so to speak.

JMO I believe that TL was and is a good guy. From what I remember he wasn't out in the clubs every night. MO it had more to do with the fact that there wasn't a bedroom for Caylee and probably did not want her sleeping in the same bed with them. I am totally speculating here but this is the impression I have of him. He was going to school, the late in the evening classes.

Still waiting for that 'truth' to come out! Man won't it be great when we finally get that 'truth' we've been hearing about, but can't know until the trial!

Two points I want to make. I've been thinking about all of this " Casey was a good mom"... "Caylee was Casey's world" nonsense and here's what keeps coming to my mind:

Lauren (was it Coppel or Gibbs?) baby sat Caylee for the better part of the first year of Caylee's life (while Casey was at WORK- yeah right). Once that ended, IIRC Jessie and the Grund's took over while Casey was at 'work'.

Right there puts us at about 2 years. I can only imagine that during those two years that in the evenings (AND mornings) Cindy and George pretty much took over the 'mothering' duties of Caylee.

I don't think it had as much to do with Caylee's age but the fact that Casey had pretty much run out of options for other people 'mothering' Caylee for her. Giving her to Cindy was NEVER an option for Casey, IMO.

The second point I want to mention is I believe that with Casey wanting to be married, at the time, and I believe she wanted to be married to Tony (thinking of the "Casey Lazzaro" doodling extravaganza)... Tony (all though not totally serious, and with no knowledge of what his teasing could provoke) talking about not wanting girls... and only wanting boys (close to that) and the stage was set, IMO.

I believe it was the combination of those two things. I don't think the alleged fight the night of June 15th (or June 9th, if there was one then too) was what 'drove' Casey to kill Caylee- the plans were in the works when all the other 'mothering' of Caylee began to fall through. The wanting to end up with Tony set it all in stone for me.

JMO though!

ETA: two other things...no disrespect intended but what else was Casey's life going to revolve around- a child does need 24/7 supervision and care... her fake job? Her made up boyfriends?

Some may ask- why Tony? Here is why I think Tony. Tony was from New York and probably heading back there. Think about what her idea of his life style was- Club promoter... he was going somewhere and that somehere was a place Casey had never dreamed of before with Jessie (the Cop... just like her Dad) and Ricardo the business development guy from a car dealership (just like her Dad)! There were going to be bands, clubs, DJ's and photographers... bars, clubs, drinks, outfits and shot girls. For a young girl, this could be a ticket to the big time, and at the very least, a ticket to a good time- continually. What most people do to wind down on the weekends after a mundane week at work WOULD BE YOUR WORK... would be HER life.

Does anyone remember the night at Fusion that Casey ran up Tony's bar tab and got pretty drunk, according to him. Do ya'all remember what she was saying to him in her drunken stupor? She was going on and on about being a singer... loving to sing... that she had always wanted to be a singer. Tony was cute, edgy and for all intents and purposes they had good sex, got along and liked each others company. She thought she died and went to heaven finding Tony. remember them saying she was designing there Myspace pages (and IIRC doing a good job at it)- this was going to be her life!

WOW!

That is why all she wanted that night on the phone from Jail was Tony's number- that WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERED TO HER!
What a great post! Thank you.

JMO I believe that TL was and is a good guy. From what I remember he wasn't out in the clubs every night. MO it had more to do with the fact that there wasn't a bedroom for Caylee and probably did not want her sleeping in the same bed with them. I am totally speculating here but this is the impression I have of him. He was going to school, the late in the evening classes.

Quote Respect okiedokietoo :)

Yes. I think TL is a good guy too. And me saying his "lifestyle" I include all that you have said about him. He was just a normal guy, dating and living like you do before you have kids. He had every right and was right, a baby didn't belong there. I think he was being mature in that way.

What he must have thought when he found out what Casey did...ya know we teach children that there are monsters out there but we need to let kids know they look like "normal" people.

Casey put on an act as a mother, just as she put on an act about everything in her life.

:twocents:

JMO though!

WOW!

Agree with this. I am recalling the texts between KC and Iassen (was that his name?) where she alluded to being in love.

ETA: I have always thought KC desperately wanted to be with TL, much like Diane Downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes