The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #3

I don't think the barrel was ever in the house, IMO. I really feel that it was a rectangle storage container.

I don't think the barrel was ever in the house, IMO. I really feel that it was a rectangle storage container.

I'm thinking maybe both. I think Drew put the rectangle one in without help, tried but couldn't do the barrell alone, called T to help.

Susan

State Police are looking under the bridge in Lockport which crosses the I&M canal and the Des Plaines River. Last night on the NBC Local News this was confirmed, as a picture of the bridge from the base was shown, with searchers on horseback. I am going out to do a visual later. We have had several low flying State helicopters in the area since yesterday.

i'm starting to think this also...going to be very interesting when all this barrel/rectangular container stuff comes out....

State Police are looking under the bridge in Lockport which crosses the I&M canal and the Des Plaines River. Last night on the NBC Local News this was confirmed, as a picture of the bridge from the base was shown, with searchers on horseback. I am going out to do a visual later. We have had several low flying State helicopters in the area since yesterday.

cool...fill us in later ok?...i'll check back with this thread later to see if you've reported anything:)

Wish we had a live feed of Drew right now. Wonder if he is having hot flashes? What's wrong, Drew? Old-man hormones?

Trino

Did anyone check this quote from Fox:

"Police Lt. Ken Teppel said Bolingbrook Fire Department logs show a report of a drug overdose involving sleeping pills for Morphey around 11 p.m. on Oct. 29. He was stabilized and taken to a hospital. The logs indicate Morphey never talked to a police officer, and the Tribune reported that it was a friend of Morphey's who contacted police."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313655,00.html

So, did Morphey or didn't he talk to police?

bringing this over here....it's possible that this friend told LE everything that Morphey told him...??..do we know for a fact?..has it been reported that LE actually talked to Morphey?

bringing this over here....it's possible that this friend told LE everything that Morphey told him...??..do we know for a fact?..has it been reported that LE actually talked to Morphey?

The only thing I've heard is that on 10-30 Drew paid a visit to Morphey in the hospital. Because of the friends phone call LE showed up shortly after Drew did. And conveniently Morphy suddenly has "memory lapses". On November 7th a reporter aproaches Morphey and LE shows up and tells the reporter to leave. So we know LE has talked to Morphey. But we don't know what Morphey told LE.

The only thing I've heard is that on 10-30 Drew paid a visit to Morphey in the hospital. Because of the friends phone call LE showed up shortly after Drew did. And conveniently Morphy suddenly has "memory lapses". On November 7th a reporter aproaches Morphey and LE shows up and tells the reporter to leave. So we know LE has talked to Morphey. But we don't know what Morphey told LE.

ok, thanks Suzi...i had forgotten about LE shooing the reporter off at Morphey's home...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
quote=TGIRecovered;1823378]Wish we had a live feed of Drew right now. Wonder if he is having hot flashes? What's wrong, Drew? Old-man hormones?[/quote]

That was a good one, TGIR.

You could be right. The reason they were concentrating on the blue barrel was because the neighbor saw one in the yard and Cassandra saw one in the garage...then it was missing when they went to serve the search warrant.

This is most interesting! Let us know please!

I swear I heard the AMW reporter say Morphey's wife called 911 the next day when he took the overdose. The reporter was on Greta the other night (Tues?).

I specifically remember the reporter saying that because I had been wondering about his marital/family status.

Then later DrewP supposedly tells Sharon B that he tried to kill himself because he lost his wife etc? More lies....

I just went up to the storage space over the tack room in the barn. I've stored Winter clothes in about 3 rectangular large storage containers, all blue!!! I also located 4 large green containers containing Christmas decorations up there. After reading the step-brother's description of the containers as rectangular, I wondered just how many may have been around the house as they are really handy for all kinds of storage.

Looks like the F.B.I. is now concentrating their search in the Cal-Sag Channel in Lockport because of cell calls from that area.
Won't be long now- (fingers crossed.)
http://www.suntimes.com/news/sneed/673072,CST-NWS-SNEED29.article

The Cal-Sag Channel doesn't go through Lockport...

I am a resident of Lockport. The only waterways we have going through Lockport are the now-defunct I&M Canal (now more like a creek), the Des Plaines River, and the Chicago Sanitary & Ship Canal.

The Cal-Sag Channel meets up with the Sanitary and Ship Canal near 111th Street in unincorporated Lemont (further Northeast from Lockport).

Thank you for pointing that out mysteriew. I concur.
Factor in the length of time Stacy's body must have been in the barrell prior to it being moved...several hours, I would guess, and I can see how it might have seemed warmer than say, a barrell full of liquid.

Susan

Do you use WARM water to mix cement? Maybe he put cement in the barrel already and it was still warm from the mix?

delaney, I'm assuming you're local too. :) My mom lives 2 doors away from this bridge so she'd know more than anybody what's going on down there. I'll have to question her later tonight. There is all kinds of access to the waterways down there.

I'd seriously doubt DP'd dump her into the I&M because the water is so shallow, but the Sanitary & Ship Canal or the Des Plaines would be a good spot. There aren't many street lights by the residences under the bridge or by the River or the Canal for that matter, making it a perfect spot to dump a body....

ETA: I haven't seen any low-flying choppers in the area, but then again, I've been at work all day until dark... ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back