The Box From Hell (BFH) - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 years after Dr. Water's passing, I think that some of the papers would be either beneficial in exonerating Dr. Waters, or helping to find Anna. I would not expect that things that are personal in nature would be revealed, but things that relate to life in general would be helpful. My intention is not to desecrate his memory, but to find any clues from other angles than have been explored. Mostly things that relate directly to george Brody would be of most benefit to us, the public.
Sometimes, when someone else reviews things with a fresh viewpoint, things not seen before are revealed. Of course, whatever is shared with us is helpful, but I think after all this time, anything to help find Anna is valuable to her family, even the Water's family, who might find through all of this, that in fact, Dr. Waters was simply a victim of George Brody, which is what I think most of us believe here.
The problem is obvious, that things can be taken out of context and brutally desecrated, and that is the fear. I understand that this possibility is out there on a public forum. My heart is just wanting to find Anna, I want her mom to have closure in all of this, if that is meant to be.

I will refrain from asking about the "Grecian formula", though from a public view point, I do remember the commercials, and a bottle of hair dye in dad's medicine cabinet! LOL

Wait a minute - GW taught in Greece, used Grecian Formula. We need to expand our search to Greece also!!! Oh, we already are looking there. I need a vacation... :D

Here is a draft of a letter found in the papers in the BFH that Annasmom scanned and sent.

GW
POB 5589
SF
8/26/70

Rosicrucian Fellowship
Oceanside, Calif

Dear Sirs:
Enclosed please find $1.50 in currency which is to defray the cost for the Ephemeris for the year 1939.
Please send same promptly.

Respectfully,
GW

Then just below this he has written this note:

"Send for 1947 Ephemeris (Sigrid)"
(7/15/71)

Here is a link for Rosicrucian Fellowship: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucian_Fellowship

The word Ephemeris is Latin and comes originally from the Greek word "ephémeros, -on," meaning daily. Ephemeris is an almanac of the daily motions of the planets and stars.

Here is a link for Ephemeris:
http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/ephemeris/1939.html

Notice on the left side a link for Numerology.

Another note is written to call his attorney (the one who pleaded the 5th) after 4/15/71 about question of increase in child support in Sept 1973. In this phone call he is to ask when to expect the ? (looks like crt...court?) to approach GW for the increase. How much to expect it to be (%). Then conclude the phone call with "although I am calling primarily on the basis of the respect and friendship I hold for you, I know you still have your rent to pay,so bill me for this consultation"

It appears the child support was scheduled to increase at a certain time. Near Anna's 6th birthday.

Another note is written to call his attorney (the one who pleaded the 5th) after 4/15/71 about question of increase in child support in Sept 1973. In this phone call he is to ask when to expect the ? (looks like crt...court?) to approach GW for the increase. How much to expect it to be (%). Then conclude the phone call with "although I am calling primarily on the basis of the respect and friendship I hold for you, I know you still have your rent to pay,so bill me for this consultation"

It appears the child support was scheduled to increase at a certain time. Near Anna's 6th birthday.

It seems odd he would be concerned about a cs (child support) increase in 71 if it were not going to take effect until 73. My guess is the 73 date must have been noted in the divorce decree, and if this date (4/15/71) is in line with the insurance policies, perhaps he was preparing to make sure he had enough to cover CS after his death? It might make more sense if Annasmom has a copy of her divorce papers?

It seems odd he would be concerned about a cs (child support) increase in 71 if it were not going to take effect until 73. My guess is the 73 date must have been noted in the divorce decree, and if this date (4/15/71) is in line with the insurance policies, perhaps he was preparing to make sure he had enough to cover CS after his death? It might make more sense if Annasmom has a copy of her divorce papers?

LOL, who's side are you on?

I should know this (and it is in my files, I am just to lazy at the moment), but was Waters born in 1939?

what if we took that ephameris whatever it is to a numerolagist or someone who studys astrology and knows there stuff maybe they could be of some help?

I don't remember anything about an increase in child support at any time, but I'll try to find the divorce decree to see if such a thing is mentioned.

There is nothing about an increase in child support in the divorce decree, which I have in front of me. It says "It is further ordered, adjudged and decreed that the defendant (GW) shall pay to plaintiff the sum of One Hundred Seventy-Five ($175.00) Dollars per month for the support of their minor child, Anna C.E. Waters, payable on the first day of each month beginning on July 1, 1969, and continuing until said minor child reaches her majority unless sooner married, self-supporting, or deceased, or until the further order of the court." I did not go to court to seek an increase, and of course GW's lawyer wouldn't have sought an increase. I thought the letter cited about was about George's asking if he still had to pay child support after Anna's disappearance. He did not, of course, and I don't know what that means.

It appears that this note is dated 1971, so he would not be asking about his financial responsibilities after Anna disappeared. If he was, this would be the proverbial "smoking gun" (evidence of his knowledge of Anna's upcoming disappearance), but that is not what it appears to be. It is a mystery why he was anticipating a child support increase that no one was requesting two years before he thought it was going to occur. Very odd...

This is complete speculation, but I wonder if Brody (after viewing a pile of chicken innards or whatever kooky method he used to tell the future) had told Waters that Annasmom would be asking for an increase when Anna turned six? Waters would have bought this completely. Considering that Annasmom and Joe Ford were married in September 1972 and Waters was able to discontinue his alimony at that time, a CS increase would have been seen as a "reversal of fortune". This is another clue pointing toward a financial motive for Anna's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes