The British Royal Family #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, and others can't believe a daughter would do this to her own father. There are two sides to every story. I'm not a fan of either Markle, but I'll listen to both sides.
I agree 100% @firebird. There is something with Mr Markle that I find very unsettling.
For all we know MM might have cut ties for the sake of her own mental health.
It's an awful situation no matter how you look at it.....

I’m imagining what it would be like for any of us who cuts someone out of our lives to have that person essentially harass us by going on television repeatedly to “reach out.” I know what any therapist’s view of this would be. It’s insane. It’s like he’s stalking her via the media. It’s sick.

I’m imagining what it would be like for any of us who cuts someone out of our lives to have that person essentially harass us by going on television repeatedly to “reach out.” I know what any therapist’s view of this would be. It’s insane. It’s like he’s stalking her via the media. It’s sick.

BBM Seriously. He clearly is more interested in keeping his name in the press and reaping $$ for interviews. He can't possibly believe his behavior will bring Meghan back to him. If he does, he's got even more screws loose than we think.

ETA at the rate he's going, the only thing he's going to get from Meghan is a cease and desist letter.

IMO JMO MOO

BBM Seriously. He clearly is more interested in keeping his name in the press and reaping $$ for interviews. He can't possibly believe his behavior will bring Meghan back to him. If he does, he's got even more screws loose than we think.

He's 75 years old and in very poor health. It appears that his daughter has ghosted him for far less than, say, Prince Andrew appears to have done. He's apparently tried the normal channels to salvage their relationship. I could go on. As far as I can tell, he's got nothing to lose and stands to gain probably quite a lot of money. Hard to put myself in those shoes. It'll be interesting to see more of the true story unfold in the lawsuit over the letter. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member