The British Royal Family #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to a time when they are not dominating royal news. We need a royal baby announcement or some other happy news.

Exactly, G! It's so tiresome and they don't really deserve all the print space, do they? Not when there are much more interesting and worthy things to report.

We all love the Queen and what annoys me most is if reports are true that she's upset by the continuing obsessional headlines, then the press - and places like this very forum - are making it worse for her by focussing on negative news.

Hopefully we will have some nice pics of them all next week. Though no doubt there will be plenty of comments here about it all being a pretence.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't!

Exactly, G! It's so tiresome and they don't really deserve all the print space, do they? Not when there are much more interesting and worthy things to report.

We all love the Queen and what annoys me most is if reports are true that she's upset by the continuing obsessional headlines, then the press - and places like this very forum - are making it worse for her by focussing on negative news.

Hopefully we will have some nice pics of them all next week. Though no doubt there will be plenty of comments here about it all being a pretence.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't!
You can not blame the media totally for all the current issues. Different opinions are healthy on any platform and it doesn't make a person mean or unhealthy if they disagree with other ppl. JMO

It's not about opinion, it's about volume
Perhaps if certain figures mandate that their friends stop talking to the press then things might lighten up a little bit. H and M need better PR guidance and the same mistakes are repeating itself and quite frankly that would bring anyone down. SM is not their friend right now and they don't need it for ppl to notice the charity dreams that they have.

Perhaps if certain figures mandate that their friends stop talking to the press then things might lighten up a little bit.

Now that I agree with. Meghan's so-called friends have made it a lot worse, though I suspect half of those quotes are completely made up. You don't get the more salacious stories in reputable newspapers.

Perhaps if certain figures mandate that their friends stop talking to the press then things might lighten up a little bit. H and M need better PR guidance and the same mistakes are repeating itself and quite frankly that would bring anyone down. SM is not their friend right now and they don't need it for ppl to notice the charity dreams that they have.

It went horribly wrong the minute they hired an American PR firm more used to dealing with celebrity. The Royal PR teams might not seem the most exciting or progressive, but they certainly know what they're doing and they know how to exercise damage limitation effectively.

I'm not solely blaming the PR team of course, but I can't really blame the royally naive newbie Meghan either. It is Harry who really should have known better. But do you know what, they messed up and it backfired and they've thrown their dummy out of the pram (translation: pacifier out of the stroller) and flounced off, and this is why I'm sick of the air space they're getting - the Royal family is so much more than these two people.

Last edited:
Now that I agree with. Meghan's so-called friends have made it a lot worse, though I suspect half of those quotes are completely made up. You don't get the more salacious stories in reputable newspapers.
Seeing as most of those articles say 'apparently' 'may have' 'could be' and of course 'according to a source' I call BS on 99% of them.

The people mag article has been proven that M allowed her friends to talk. She was desperate at that time with frustration.

Contessa Beatrice! Edo’s dad is an Italian Count and as his oldest son, he will inherit a palace in northern Italy.

Why Princess Beatrice Is Getting a Title After Her Royal Wedding — but Her Sister Eugenie Didn't

Slightly concerning that Bea has apparently never met Eduardo's father though. We know how that turned out last time (no names, no names)

For a start, Count Alessandro, 68, has revealed he is yet to meet his future daughter-in-law.

How Beatrice the Contessa is marrying into a family much posher than her own | Daily Mail Online

It went horribly wrong the minute they hired an American PR firm more used to dealing with celebrity. The Royal PR teams might not seem the most exciting or progressive, but they certainly know what they're doing and they know how to exercise damage limitation effectively.

I'm not solely blaming the PR team of course, but I can't really blame the royally naive newbie Meghan either. It is Harry who really should have known better. But do you know what, they messed up and it backfired and they've thrown their dummy out of the pram (translation: pacifier out of the stroller) and flounced off, and this is why I'm sick of the air space they're getting - the Royal family is so much more than these two people.

I can finally agree with you on the bold part and their actions have thrown the RF into a crisis mode, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX