The British Royal Family #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is a know-it-all and they don't dare tell here how badly her clothing fits her.....(JMO)

I honestly don't know what to make of MM. MOO, she wants my attention in every pic, so don't blame me for noticing.

Her smile when everyone else looks tense and unhappy might be a clue to an unawareness in general.

JMO, she has worn several really expensive, ill-fitting outfits you'd have to be blind not to notice the flaw in fit. She doesn't notice, and apparently she doesn't ask for honest opinions from others?

She didn't ask me, :p but I think some of the problem is she needs better undergarments, too.

What I'm trying to say is she might overlook the obvious with people too. I just wonder if it doesn't seem to matter much what others feel or think and that she has her own agenda.

True lol! She was dubbed Kate Middlebum at school due to her flashing her bum to the boys.
BUT kids that age did those pranks, all part of the experience and DC has not stepped wrong when she married into the RF. What is M's excuse?

MM reminds me so much of Wallis Simpson, another American divorcee.

Wasn't surprised to hear of Prince Andrew in the news recently. He really needs to keep his head down, and stay quiet.

One must stop clutching one's pearls and move on. Nothing to see here (I'd still like to see a pic of Archie though!)
I am clutching at my pearls as well for the embarrassment and childish things H and M have been doing. They chose to step down and why are they still complaining? What did they expect the Queen and the UK ppl to do? Did they want a playground or park named after them? The state they hate the limelight but still want all the frosting. Sigh.... MOO

MM reminds me so much of Wallis Simpson, another American divorcee.

Wasn't surprised to hear of Prince Andrew in the news recently. He really needs to keep his head down, and stay quiet.

But why print a story about a sleazy prince who hangs out with sex pimps and sleeps with underage girls, when you can viciously slag off a woman for having a too-tight dress instead!

I am clutching at my pearls as well for the embarrassment and childish things H and M have been doing. They chose to step down and why are they still complaining? What did they expect the Queen and the UK ppl to do? Did they want a playground or park named after them? The state they hate the limelight but still want all the frosting. Sigh.... MOO

The irony being that the tabloids continue giving them limelight, and this thread continues repeating those stories, on and on. If people really want them to shut up and go away they need to stop handing them publicity on a plate.

The irony being that the tabloids continue giving them limelight, and this thread continues repeating those stories, on and on. If people really want them to shut up and go away they need to stop handing them publicity on a plate.
The thing is they are not going away because they keep do doing childish things on the UK's dime. They need their own security team paid by them and live in a house that they actual pay for, etc etc etc etc.

True lol! She was dubbed Kate Middlebum at school due to her flashing her bum to the boys.

KM also has a habit of wearing loose fitting skirts and the wind has caused a few Marilyn Munroe moments as well.

Neither woman is perfect the constant pitting/comparing one against the other has likely caused more than enough problems and I would suggest that both have healthy egoes and both have played their roles well.

This thread has been interesting to watch. Matching ties to wives attire is bad if it happens to be PH & MM but it's good if PW and KM do. KM smiles even when situations are stressful and it's good, MM smiles in stressful situations, it's bad, etc.

People seem to forget that the same tabloids that have torn down MM, also used treated KM poorly as well and it when things got quiet on the MM front, they were pretty happy to rehash Prince William's 'affair'and literally contributed to Princess Diana's death.

Perhaps the world needs less tabloids and a greater understanding that the people they malign based on their half baked stories are human beings.

The thing is they are not going away because they keep do doing childish things on the UK's dime. They need their own security team paid by them and live in a house that they actual pay for, etc etc etc etc.

Isn't that lack of proper security partly what killed Princess Diana? Shall we let the tabloids run her son to death too and do you know who's paying for the house in Vancouver? I don't and I live in Canada.

AFAIK these threads started out as fashion critiques. Plus our advice here is really spot on. Imo :eek: :p

And our members are such a nice mix of peeps from all over the world.

I don’t think anyone could have predicted all the drama from H&M. I’m glad these last few engagements are over and done with.

It’s fluffy fashion that kinda keeps me sane in the midst of multiple global meltdowns.

Her majesty with her perfect color coordination is a constant, like a stellar configuration, she is the stars and the moon.

In a way H&M with all their controversy has brought back a focus to all the good things about the BRF. And some important lessons about disrespect in response to kindness and generosity not only from Her Majesty, and Charles especially, but also from the British public.

Jmo

Well hopefully, by the end of the month when they are no longer senior royals, the world will give less of a damn what they do. It is strange that Americans seem more bothered by their antics than the British taxpayers are; I've still yet to meet a real life person who doesn't empathise with the press intrusion and venomous coverage. That said, it's all got so tedious I wish they'd just be gone now... let them get on with it, much bigger things happening in the world and much more worthy royal stories to be reporting on than the fit of Meghans clothing. As to who pays for their house and bills, it's not coming from public money any more and it's nobody's business whether Charles chooses to help his son out or not.

In a few years we’ll have Lady Louise dating and hopefully Beatrice and Eugenie babies filling up Instagram.

I think Lady Louise could be on the verge of "blossoming". She's 16 now and always been a bit of an awkward kid, but I can see her shocking us all some day turning up somewhere looking super-glam!

Well hopefully, by the end of the month when they are no longer senior royals, the world will give less of a damn what they do. It is strange that Americans seem more bothered by their antics than the British taxpayers are; I've still yet to meet a real life person who doesn't empathise with the press intrusion and venomous coverage. That said, it's all got so tedious I wish they'd just be gone now... let them get on with it, much bigger things happening in the world and much more worthy royal stories to be reporting on than the fit of Meghans clothing. As to who pays for their house and bills, it's not coming from public money any more and it's nobody's business whether Charles chooses to help his son out or not.
Perhaps you should look at some public polls in your neck of the woods. The British public is fed up with H and M.

I think Lady Louise could be on the verge of "blossoming". She's 16 now and always been a bit of an awkward kid, but I can see her shocking us all some day turning up somewhere looking super-glam!

I was thinking that as I looked at pictures of B&E - they were also awkward kids but they are both so grown up and glamorous now.

But why print a story about a sleazy prince who hangs out with sex pimps and sleeps with underage girls, when you can viciously slag off a woman for having a too-tight dress instead!

While PA might be a sleaze ball, he has not been indicted.

The queen handled his PR disaster swiftly. And she handled H&M swiftly.

I get what you are saying but I think people are reacting to more than fashion. As flawed as MM’s fashion is, she is not exuding likable qualities.

If the reverse happened, if we had a royal family here in the states, and someone from the outside blazed a trail of disrespect and left, they’d be toast.

Those tee shirts are so capitalistic! But also look at how simple they are. One bucket or the other, turn it into a WWE wrestling event! Lol!

As it stands now, H&M will benefit from the general lack of education about British history, here. And get to rewrite it in Hollywood.
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member