Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have received many requests for a new Royal Family thread.

This thread will stay open as long as you all follow terms of service.

Here is an example:
If you don't like Megan Markle you can certainly express your opinion as long as you are not rude, nasty, and in general you do not act like a jerk..if you need more of an explanation as to what this means I can't tell you anything else. If you can't discuss without crossing these boundaries then please do not post.

If someone posts something you disagree with please post and express your disagreement in a respectful manner.

Stop the nasty mean arguing.

Finally, it is not a good idea to insult the mods in any way. The mods work their behinds off for us and they keep Websleuths running. We owe them our gratitude.

The reality is Websleuths IS NOT a Democracy. In the end any final decision is on me. While I try to be fair with everyone some of you may disagree. If you do disagree please do not post about it in any thread on Websleuths.

Let's see how this goes.

Thread is now open for discussion.
Tricia

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaaay! Thank you @Tricia

Right, who's for cake?

The Royal Wedding Cakes of History

Interesting to see how ornate these were back in the day, must have taken hours and hours to make. Do we have pics of the more recent cakes, Harry's and Eugenie's?

I've made one properly fancy iced cake in my life, it took 6 hours start to finish and cost me over 50 quid. It was for my daughters 7th birthday and there is video of me looking absolutely crushed as the damn thing was sliced up and demolished by 30 small children. Never, ever again!

Anyone else watch the new episode of Windsors? I missed it last night but went to watch it on the website and found that the whole series was already available there so I've been having it on while working from home (what the boss doesn't know won't hurt him)

Anyone else watch the new episode of Windsors? I missed it last night but went to watch it on the website and found that the whole series was already available there so I've been having it on while working from home (what the boss doesn't know won't hurt him)
Oooh, I didn;t know this, I'm working from home this week.....

Thoughts on KM's outfit for the theatre last night? I think her shoes and bag were gorgeous but I thought the tweed long skirt suit didn't go with them and was a bit too sensible and a touch drab. Loved her makeup, she was really glowing

25187798-8043087-Kate_Middleton_cut_a_fashionable_figure_as_she_arrived_at_the_No-a-37_1582660671234.jpg

Kate Middleton joins Prince William at the Noël Coward Theatre | Daily Mail Online

What did you think of it? Missed it last night but it's on Channel 4 again tonight at 00:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong