The British Royal Family #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will our dear Countess Sophie be home from South Sudan in time for the Commonwealth Day service?

The Countess of Wessex marks International Women’s Day on her historic visit to South Sudan

SOPHIE-IWD-RF-Insta.jpg

Image from linked article.

I had a feeling the news was going to jump all over this interaction. I feel bad for the young man involved.

Schoolboy writes letter to Prince Harry to say sorry for breaking Royal protocol by hugging Meghan | Daily Mail Online

I think her interaction was inappropriate. She invited ‘the cuddle’ by her outstretched arms. Considering the global sensitivity surrounding these issues best not to send mixed messages. Sexes reversed this would have been received differently.

DE76A9B5-34C1-427F-B617-F4196A431366.jpeg

Photo from last year’s Commonwealth Service.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will not join other members of the Royal Family for the Queen's procession at their final ever engagement.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend the annual Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey this afternoon, along with the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William and Kate.

They will be led to their seats with the rest of the guests rather than waiting for the Queen's arrival and walking through the church with the monarch as they did last year.

Meghan and Harry will not join Royals in Queen's procession at final engagement

View attachment 237382

Photo from last year’s Commonwealth Service.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will not join other members of the Royal Family for the Queen's procession at their final ever engagement.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will attend the annual Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey this afternoon, along with the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William and Kate.

They will be led to their seats with the rest of the guests rather than waiting for the Queen's arrival and walking through the church with the monarch as they did last year.

Meghan and Harry will not join Royals in Queen's procession at final engagement
Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members