The British Royal Family #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Middleton spotted with George, Charlotte and Louis to Sainsbury's to look for clothes - and they were very well behaved!

Duchess of Cambridge really is just like every other mum! The Cambridges have been staying at Anmer Hall over the weekend, and on Sunday morning, Kate was seen shopping in the nearby King's Lynn Sainbury's with all three of her children, Prince George, six, Princess Charlotte, four, and Prince Louis, one. The royal was spotted by Kate Carter, founder of Ugly Duckling Creations, who couldn't believe that they were just two feet away from her when she went to stock up on supplies with her two-year-old daughter. "She was with the children, and she looked lovely. She is absolutely beautiful, and the children were beautiful. They were so well behaved," Kate told HELLO!.

Princess Beatrice’s fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi addresses coronavirus outbreak and calls for supermarkets to cater to elderly shoppers

Princess Beatrice's fiancé took to Twitter to share a suggestion he had seen on social media to help protect the over-70s. He wrote: "A great idea just seen on Twitter. Would it be possible for the supermarkets to only allow elderly shoppers in first, so that they can shop before the rest of us, as the shops will be clean/ disinfected, and before the shelves are all cleared. #elderlyhour."

Princess Beatrice’s fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi addresses coronavirus outbreak and calls for supermarkets to cater to elderly shoppers

Princess Beatrice's fiancé took to Twitter to share a suggestion he had seen on social media to help protect the over-70s. He wrote: "A great idea just seen on Twitter. Would it be possible for the supermarkets to only allow elderly shoppers in first, so that they can shop before the rest of us, as the shops will be clean/ disinfected, and before the shelves are all cleared. #elderlyhour."

It's really a great idea. Shows empathy for the senior citizens struggling to get food supplies during this crisis. IMO, he's a keeper.

Slightly OT but there were lots of Dukes etc portrayed in it so I'm wondering did anyone else watch the new Julian Fellowes show Belgravia on ITV last night.

I liked it but it was a bit slow and the characters didn't seem to age in line with the fact the flashbacks were supposed to be 26 years ago. Overall much better than last years Sandition which I hated

Prince Edward cancels engagements as the coronavirus pandemic affects travel plans

Earl of Wessex has cancelled some of his upcoming engagements, amid the coronavirus pandemic. Prince Edward, 56, was due to hold a dinner at St James's Palace for the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation on Monday. HELLO! understands a significant number of attendees were unable to attend the dinner and the decision was taken to postpone.

The Queen's youngest son was due to host an Anglo-Swedish Society reception at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday and this will also be rescheduled. The Swedish sovernment are currently advising against all international travel. Alexander Malmaeus, chairman of the society, told the Press Association: "It was due to a duty of care. The Earl of Wessex and the Anglo-Swedish Society made the decision jointly."

I didn’t know about Rory.

Meghan Markle's exes: Where are they now?

“Just two years before meeting Prince Harry, Markle was linked to professional golfer Rory McIlroy. While the two never confirmed a relationship, McIlroy posted a photo of Markle and him on his Twitter account in 2014 after he reportedly nominated her to complete the ALS Bucket Challenge. Markle accepted, on the condition that the pro athlete was the one who got to pour ice water over her head.

According to reports, the two were also spotted dining together at a Dublin, Ireland restaurant, fueling speculation they were an item”

Good for him to bring attention and support this.
We are doing this exact thing here in Ottawa,ON. Some grocery stores are opening from 7am to 8am for seniors only before opening up to the rest of the public who are still panic buying.

Last edited:
We are doing this exact thing here in Ottawa,ON. Some grocery stores are opening from 7am to 8am for seniors only before opening up to the rest of the public who are still panic buying.

It's a brilliant idea and hope it's rolled out everywhere. I'd also like to see an increase in supermarket donations to food banks.

It's a brilliant idea and hope it's rolled out everywhere. I'd also like to see an increase in supermarket donations to food banks.

Sadly, in the US this is often limited by insurance & regulations. Stores are generally either prevented from donating unsold food by regulation, or are hesitant because their legal department says DON'T.

Currently on a task force to reduce food waste. Gonna be harder than turning the tide on plastic, I'm afraid!

Our nearest shelter set up a quarantine area & has upped the cleaning frequency.

I love this picture. It's an old one. Kate Middleton is being polite, but you can tell she's isn't too excited out what she's eating. Oh Canada :)

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F08%2F09%2F14%2F21%2F170809_Royalsfood_Main.jpg

Hmm, what am I about to eat?

Willeat_web.jpg

Slowly, slowly.
Royal-Food-1.jpg

Swallow and smile, we can do it!

The one food the royal family never orders while eating out

They were eating "geoduck". I can't post a picture, sorry. ;)

The royal family are currently making plans following latest coronavirus advice from government

The Royal Household is hoping to let the public know of any changes in the next few days, and how the coronavirus pandemic will have an effect on the scheduled events the Queen, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Charles, and the Duchess of Cornwall, and the rest of the family are due to attend. Prime Minister Boris Johnson warned the public on Monday afternoon that people should avoid all non-essential contact, including large gatherings, particularly those over the age of 70.

Upcoming royal events that may be postponed or cancelled as a result include Trooping the Colour in June, which is attended by all members of the royal family to celebrate the Queen's official birthday. There are also events such as the Chelsea Flower Show and Wimbledon, which are popular with the royals. On Monday, it was revealed that the Earl of Wessex had cancelled some of his upcoming engagements amid the coronavirus outbreak. Prince Edward was due to hold a dinner at St James's Palace for the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation on Monday, but a significant number of attendees were unable to attend the dinner and so the decision was taken to postpone. Edward was also due to host an Anglo-Swedish Society reception at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday and this will also be rescheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361