The British Royal Family #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it states this clearly, that KM highlighted the ‘connection’ to MM right before she was starting her next gig simply to create buzz. Many actors do the same, no new news there.

As far as David though he has history with Harry and has been connected to him in more than a few instances. Most recently arranging/securing the escape hideaway in Canada for MM and Harry.

WELL, i just lost any respect i had left for KM. David Foster is an arrogant azz from all i've seen. He does 'work it' for publicity. Not a surprise these 4 would use each other for everything. Very Sad.

Yes it states this clearly, that KM highlighted the ‘connection’ to MM right before she was starting her next gig simply to create buzz. Many actors do the same, no new news there.

As far as David though he has history with Harry and has been connected to him in more than a few instances. Most recently arranging/securing the escape hideaway in Canada for MM and Harry.

WELL, i just lost any respect i had left for KM. David Foster is an arrogant azz from all i've seen. He does 'work it' for publicity. Not a surprise these 4 would use each other for everything. Very Sad.

Lol. Riding in a suit? Why?

Triumph is a British product, and a great motorcycle -- 2 in my garage.

HRH William is, um, posing with the Triumph Bonneville "Bobber."

Possibly promoting The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride, an annual event raising funds for men's health including prostate cancer research, mental health, and suicide prevention:

The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

27 September, 2020, see you there!

Just-Like-Cinderella.jpg

Just Like Cinderella
Not only were designers scrambling around, stressing about Diana’s dress, but something else as well. Diana is a little bit taller than other people and she needed shorter heels. Cobbler Clive Shilton explained, “Her main concern was that she wouldn’t appear taller than Prince Charles, and because she was very tall — 5ft 10in — the shoes would have to have a low heel.” Each slipper was very beautiful and detailed. Each one of a kind silk slipper was covered in 542 sequins and 132 pearls and had a “C” and “D” with a love heart painted on the shoes’ hidden arch.

Distant Relations
A hidden secret was revealed after the couple tied the knot. They were related, distant cousins! They were distant cousins! Both Diana and Charles were 16th cousins once removed as they were both descendants of Tudor King, Henry VII. Pretty interesting, right?

Distant Relations
A hidden secret was revealed after the couple tied the knot. They were related, distant cousins! They were distant cousins! Both Diana and Charles were 16th cousins once removed as they were both descendants of Tudor King, Henry VII. Pretty interesting, right?

Same with William and Kate
Royal Wedding: William and Kate are (very) distant cousins

And Harry and Meghan!
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a13988049/meghan-markle-royal-ancestors-royal-blood/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa