The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>He seems to garner a fair bit of sympathy here and not really held responsible for much or at least not to the extent the blame is placed on MM. If I held those opinions (I don't actually) of MM, I'd have to think he was the dimmest bulb on the planet. So I actually am curious how people reconcile their opinions of MM with their opinions of Harry and the fact that he chose her to be his wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
And secondly: @No Angel: I had to take a breather and possibly consider asking for a decoder ring after reading that long post that Cags responded with “ ..crazy? (I think) Next question!!”

As the Reigning and Undisputed Imperial Archduchess of Giggleswick and Knower of Things Tiara: what’s that tiara that, to me, looks like a sidewalk street grating or an awful lot of pointy stubby thingys? Just wondering...

Last edited:
Yep, they cost us about 70 pence (less than dollar) per person per year.
Hard to get too het up about it, to be honest.
Well that’s not very much is it? I wonder if the Wall Street journal got it wrong ?

<modsnip: removed reference to quote that was removed> I think Harry gets some criticism here but nothing compared to what MM gets. He seems to garner a fair bit of sympathy here and not really held responsible for much or at least not to the extent the blame is placed on MM. If I held those opinions (I don't actually) of MM, I'd have to think he was the dimmest bulb on the planet. So I actually am curious how people reconcile their opinions of MM with their opinions of Harry and the fact that he chose her to be his wife.

IMO, people in the press/comments sections of stories have been saying that Harry is "the dim one" for years before he was married; therefore I'm not shocked. Being a good person doesn't mean he (or anyone else) is a brain trust.

Also, until all this recent kerfuffle about his (really MM's) expenditures, I had been thinking that Harry was down-to-earth. I thought after he showed up for military service without a qualm, the bulk of people also developed this opinion.

<modsnip: removed reference to quote that was removed> I think Harry gets some criticism here but nothing compared to what MM gets. He seems to garner a fair bit of sympathy here and not really held responsible for much or at least not to the extent the blame is placed on MM. If I held those opinions (I don't actually) of MM, I'd have to think he was the dimmest bulb on the planet. So I actually am curious how people reconcile their opinions of MM with their opinions of Harry and the fact that he chose her to be his wife.

They seem to now hold Harry at the same level of their opinion of Meghan. Or they claim he is "brainwashed."

Last edited:

Thank you for clarifying your original comment @Nadi. It is a bit of a conundrum.

As much angst and anxiety PH seems to have with the press and a repeat of events that lead to the death of his mother, I really hope he seeks out professional help. It’s one thing to learn from the past and another to let the past define your present. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB