The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://pagesix.com/2020/01/10/prince-harry-feared-his-mental-health-was-at-risk-ahead-of-megxit/

I’m really concerned about PH’s mental health. How much more can he handle? He’s pulled in many directions, imo.
I fear moving away from what he knows is not wise.
Moo

It's hard enough becoming untethered from your family and community when you're just an average person moving on with your spouse and kids in another state or country. Can you even imagine how it will be for someone who pretty much IS the country's thousand-year-old history? Mind blowing. I so fear this will not end well at all for anyone concerned.

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan’s First Sit-Down Interview After Stepping Down Won’t ‘Be Pretty,’ Pal Tom Bradby Says
Harry and Meghan’s First Sit-Down Interview After Step Down Won’t ‘Be Pretty’
What are your thoughts on how reliable Tom Bradby is? This article sounds as if it's practically war between the parties. So darn sad if this is true and what in the world has gone on between this family?
I think he is part of the problem. He is the reporter that did the "poor me" interviews at the end of the South Africa tour, and he seems oblivious as to why they caused such strong reaction. Ever since then he has hinted strongly that MM will tell all about a racist and misogynist Royal family, if she is thwarted in her demands,and "It won't be pretty".
It seems to have escaped his notice that the House of Windsor has been headed by a woman for the last six decades.

It's hard enough becoming untethered from your family and community when you're just an average person moving on with your spouse and kids in another state or country. Can you even imagine how it will be for someone who pretty much IS the country's thousand-year-old history? Mind blowing. I so fear this will not end well at all for anyone concerned.
It will be a mess for everyone tomorrow and honestly now that PH has been alone at Frogmore I think he has had more time to reflect and I think he regrets things. I think the marriage and baby come way too fast and they did not cement their marriage well enough. It is really sad... JMO

Those were part of a private conversation he had with a 'friend' . He has made no negative public comment about this situation or about PH and MM as far as I have ever seen.

really? It is in all kinds of head lines even.

who is blabbing?

I think he is part of the problem. He is the reporter that did the "poor me" interviews at the end of the South Africa tour, and he seems oblivious as to why they caused such strong reaction. Ever since then he has hinted strongly that MM will tell all about a racist and misogynist Royal family, if she is thwarted in her demands,and "It won't be pretty".
It seems to have escaped his notice that the House of Windsor has been headed by a woman for the last six decades.
This reporter got a lot of the info wrong. he is not reliable, JMO

JMO, I think the titles need to be stripped. Its obvious that PH will say goodbye to the UK after his Thursday patronage event . MM will never return either.

I concur ... if I were in charge, the titles would be gone and the money marginalized ... PH and MM would be converted to ordinary citizens who desire to make their own way in this world.

Frogmore needs to be taken away too. There is plenty of space at BP for them to visit if the do visit. PH might come back but not MM and Archie. That is sad how that played out when Archie was left in another country and BOOM the drama started. The Queen loves every grandchild !! JMO

It will be a mess for everyone tomorrow and honestly now that PH has been alone at Frogmore I think he has had more time to reflect and I think he regrets things. I think the marriage and baby come way too fast and they did not cement their marriage well enough. It is really sad... JMO

Doria was to be involved with baby Archie. Coincidence or planned?

Jumping off my own post but this is why The Cambridge's marriage works well. They dated for a very long time then waited to have children and they compliment each other very well in their work relationship and how they raise their kids. Princess Diana would be so proud. JMO

Frogmore needs to be taken away too. There is plenty of space at BP for them to visit if the do visit. PH might come back but not MM and Archie. That is sad how that played out when Archie was left in another country and BOOM the drama started. The Queen loves every grandchild !! JMO
Yes, to me that was very telling, leaving him there. MM is already using him. She decided rather than stay and face the music she would flee before the announcement, leaving PH to deal with a catastrophic mess, citing the need to get back to him as excuse.

Everyone will come out smelling like roses.
We have been fed 80% BS from the media.

Yes, to me that was very telling, leaving him there. MM is already using him. She decided rather than stay and face the music she would flee before the announcement, leaving PH to deal with a catastrophic mess, citing the need to get back to him as excuse.
I thought that too. I also think she was a little scared because I don't think she understands all the rules of the monarchy re that the Queen has custody. But she did make a very dramatic statement when she left her baby in another country then fled back after the SM post.... sad! JMO

Last edited:
Everyone will come out smelling like roses.
We have been fed 80% BS from the media.

why not. They are family and I hope mature. They should have handled this far better.
The Sun was going to blab so HAnd M told.

The Royals should have come out with a positive spin. Very poor on their part. To me they look petty and silly

I think it would have been long enough had they been living in the same place the whole time but a large portion of their dating was done long distance
How long was it. I forget. A year or less?

I thought that too. I also think she was a little scared because I don't think she understand all the rules of the monarchy re that the Queen has custody. But she did make a very dramatic statement when she left her baby in another country ten fled back after the SM post.... sad! JMO

there are huge time zone differences. There have been measles outbreaks in airports including the US. Planes are filthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member