The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

did you read the article? :p:D I clicked and here it is folks..no need to go to the article

its always "a friend" or "pals" or 'friends" while never naming anyone. LOL

1) She named the baby after her dead cat. A "friend" says Doria once adopted a cat name Archie and that the cat was a very "important" member of the family . Yes everyone important is in quotation marks in the article. The "pals" also say that Meghan loved playing with her cat and talked about him all the time so its not surprise she named her first born son after her cat! RIGHT?!?

2) "Friends" think Meghan named her son after her father. Here it goes....Meghan and her dad used to collect Archie comic books! and that Meghan would spend her weekends going to vintage stores to buy the comic books.

3) Some think that the baby was named after Princess Diana's ancestor ,Archibald Campbell, 9th Earl of Argyll.
But why him specifically I ask? Unless the speculators did not research properly because there are other Archibald Campbells..namely the father and son of the 9th Earl which would also make them ancestors of Diana.
The 9th Earls father was also Archibald Campbell, 1st Marquess of Argyll and the 9th Earls son is also Archibald Campbell, 1st Duke of Argyll

Hail to the Archibalds of the 1600's! LOL
Actually there are more...hail the the Earls and Dukes of Argyll named Archibald!

That is what a normal pg woman looks like after giving birth.

I din’t know how Kate looks as she does because Meghan certainly works out
Ppl carry their weight differently and Kate is taller than MM. Kudos to both for wearing heels. I was wheeled out bare foot to the car and enjoyed every min of that....

My Daughter had colic and teethed so young she had 2 teeth at 6 weeks. Soooo she nor we slept a whole lot. Our Son made up for it. Slept from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m. from the time we brought him home from Hospital.

Even tiny babies need to eat a lot. If Meghan is nursing, that makes for sleeping in short naps.

I hope she is, that is such a wonderful opportunity to bond with your baby. Not the easiest thing to do though, takes a lot of time and energy.

Sarah Ferguson has just landed in Toronto, at the Botanical Gardens. The media has been told to not ask about Archie. Local station has their knickers in a twist over that, they were itching to talk about the new baby but have been told its off limits, no reason given.

I would guess Sarah has not seen the baby yet, its very early days.

She may also be annoyed about the announcement coming at Eugenies wedding.

Having met Sarah, I know she's a very generous and lovely lady.

She looks really nice even though the wind is trying to mess with her beautiful red hair.

IMO Harry really grew up during his stint in Afghanistan and his work in Africa. Between the two I believe this was when he really found himself. He has addressed the mental health issues which contributed to his wild days. I believe given his life experience his maturity is well beyond his years. He should be very proud of himself, for the work he has done and who he is today. These two come from very different backgrounds but I admire their passion for their work and each other. I really think they compliment one another.

Harry is his mother’s son imo

did you read the article? :p:D I clicked and here it is folks..no need to go to the article

its always "a friend" or "pals" or 'friends" while never naming anyone. LOL

1) She named the baby after her dead cat. A "friend" says Doria once adopted a cat name Archie and that the cat was a very "important" member of the family . Yes everyone important is in quotation marks in the article. The "pals" also say that Meghan loved playing with her cat and talked about him all the time so its not surprise she named her first born son after her cat! RIGHT?!?

2) "Friends" think Meghan named her son after her father. Here it goes....Meghan and her dad used to collect Archie comic books! and that Meghan would spend her weekends going to vintage stores to buy the comic books.

3) Some think that the baby was named after Princess Diana's ancestor ,Archibald Campbell, 9th Earl of Argyll.
But why him specifically I ask? Unless the speculators did not research properly because there are other Archibald Campbells..namely the father and son of the 9th Earl which would also make them ancestors of Diana.
The 9th Earls father was also Archibald Campbell, 1st Marquess of Argyll and the 9th Earls son is also Archibald Campbell, 1st Duke of Argyll

Hail to the Archibalds of the 1600's! LOL
Actually there are more...hail the the Earls and Dukes of Argyll named Archibald!

I believe they just choose a name they liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member