The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to them both! I'm sure Harry will make a great father and Africa will be a great place for a toddler to grow up!

Positive post:

I like to think of the Queen Mum relaxing and having some local favorite cuisine, *advertiser censored*-a-leekie soup, bangers and mash, nips and tatties, salmon cakes.
Away from all the society fall-de-rol
Don't forget the 'Rumbledethumps' :p

*Good Grief...I grab a couple of hours kip & now got 9 pages to catch up ... lol

Samantha is a hot mess but hoping Meghan can reconcile with her Dad one day. BP needed to rein in the Dad more and help with all the new reality he faced when his daughter got engaged.

Agreed.

If Thomas is in the name somewhere it would be a grand gesture, and would smooth over a lot of hurt feelings... imo.

I love Oliver, Alexander, and Spencer... all of which would sound nice with Thomas following...

The Royal Baby Has Arrived
This morning, at 5:26 am London time, Meghan gave birth to a boy. He is now seventh in line to throne of the United Kingdom.

In a statement to the press (delivered casually in front of a bunch of horses, a perfectly upper-crust touch), Prince Harry looked amazed, delighted, and a little stunned, a combination that will likely be familiar to other parents.

I don't think the royal family give a child the same first name as a living relative, so that probably rules Charles & Philip out.

I think he'll be Alexander. Or Arthur.

Prince William was born Prince William Arthur Philip Louis Windsor on June 21, 1982, in London, England, the eldest son of Diana, Princess of Wales, andCharles, Prince of Wales. His official title is "His Royal Highness Prince William of Wales."

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, KCVO, ADC(P) (Henry Charles Albert David;[fn 1] born 15 September 1984)[1] is a member of the British royal family. He is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, and is sixth in the line of succession to the British throne. He was officially styled Prince Henry of Wales from birth until his marriage, but is known as Prince Harry.[fn 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain