The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo hooo! We all predicted shortly before the wedding that an announcement would be made before the holidays! I knew they would try right away for children. Harry and Meghan seem to do their own timeline which everyone should be allowed to . I am hoping for twins!

Zara is a derivative of Sarah - basically the same name with alternate spelling. Isn't there also a younger Sarah among the Royals?

Assuming you don't mean Fergie aka Sarah Ferguson!! I read a rumour that Andrew and Sarah, despite being divorced 20 years and both having other relationships over the years, are living together full time again and might remarry when Phillip (and probably also Elizabeth) dies. Apparently they were pretty much forced to divorce after the toe-sucking incident.

Assuming you don't mean Fergie aka Sarah Ferguson!! I read a rumour that Andrew and Sarah, despite being divorced 20 years and both having other relationships over the years, are living together full time again and might remarry when Phillip (and probably also Elizabeth) dies. Apparently they were pretty much forced to divorce after the toe-sucking incident.

Amonet knew who I meant. She was Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones, now Lady Sarah Chatto. I remember her when she was younger and Princess Margaret was still alive. Kinda hard to keep track of all the Royals :D

Can't believe they do this- like a horse race, or something! Lol!

But here are the odds, today...

Bookies' picks for names for Harry and Meghan's newborn
According to Fitzdares
Boys

• 2/1 Alexander
  • 3/1 Arthur
  • 6/1 Philip
  • 6/1 Albert
  • 10/1 Nicholas
  • 33/1 Alfred
  • 50/1 James
  • 100/1 Thomas
Girls

• 5/2 Alice
  • 4/1 Victoria
  • 4/1 Mary
  • 6/1 Isabella
  • 12/1 Eleanor
  • 12/1 Augusta
  • 25/1 Rachel
  • 50/1 Diana
Bookies' top picks for the name of Meghan and Harry's baby

Can't believe they do this- like a horse race, or something! Lol!

But here are the odds, today...

Bookies' picks for names for Harry and Meghan's newborn
According to Fitzdares
Boys

• 2/1 Alexander
  • 3/1 Arthur
  • 6/1 Philip
  • 6/1 Albert
  • 10/1 Nicholas
  • 33/1 Alfred
  • 50/1 James
  • 100/1 Thomas
Girls

• 5/2 Alice
  • 4/1 Victoria
  • 4/1 Mary
  • 6/1 Isabella
  • 12/1 Eleanor
  • 12/1 Augusta
  • 25/1 Rachel
  • 50/1 Diana
Bookies' top picks for the name of Meghan and Harry's baby
Of those picks, I like James and Eleanor.

I love the name Diana, but maybe it's still too soon? She would be compared to her grandmother. Maybe wait another generation. Jmopinion, of course, if the Royals are interested in hearing from me.

Whoo hooo! We all predicted shortly before the wedding that an announcement would be made before the holidays! I knew they would try right away for children. Harry and Meghan seem to do their own timeline which everyone should be allowed to . I am hoping for twins!

I knew she would be pregnant as quickly as possible because of her age and they wasted no time I see. I love the royal family and have always said I want to be The Queen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname