The British Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought it up last thread but any time I read these articles I crack up thinking of “The Windsors” when Fergie was trying to sell her Royal Blenders in every episode. The show was so silly but it made me laugh out loud every episode.

Love “The Windsor’s” even though it is utter nonsense. A new series is coming soon.

I brought it up last thread but any time I read these articles I crack up thinking of “The Windsors” when Fergie was trying to sell her Royal Blenders in every episode. The show was so silly but it made me laugh out loud every episode.

Beyond tacky. Coming soon to your neighborhood Walmart. That sounds about right for Fergie.

Fergie unveils her latest business dream | Daily Mail Online

6EAA930D-1764-4C38-B9FA-C772973E122A.jpeg

This is disgraceful I didn’t realise the Duchess of York was using Duchess collection as a brand. Her Majesty should take her Title off her and anyone else in her family trying to make a buck off of their royal connections. You should not be allowed to make money off your title as it damages the Monarchy.

Fergie unveils her latest business dream | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 227851

This is disgraceful I didn’t realise the Duchess of York was using Duchess collection as a brand. Her Majesty should take her Title off her and anyone else in her family trying to make a buck off of their royal connections. You should not be allowed to make money off your title as it damages the Monarchy.

Yes, I so totally agree.

It’s odd, I always viewed myself as liberal, though I think I may be conservative...

Or, being conservative.

That means different things in different countries!

I’m confused!

But I’ll tell you this, I long for my Queen...

What I like about you!

Hey, oh hey what I like about You!

Last edited:
Does anyone know why it is that Prince George had to wear short pants until recently but Louis is already wearing long pants? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77