The British Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too. I think as William prepares to take on more responsibility as the Prince of Wales it will be nice to have older children with their own school and activities as they adjust to this transition. Though never say never I guess - maybe once they are settled there will be a late surprise addition like the Earl of Wessex.
Kate is 38 now, too. If she's not pregnant in the next 6 months, I will be convinced they're done having kids. Not to mention the carbon footprint of four.

That's funny.
View attachment 227977
A younger Lady Louise Windsor and the Queen when she was much younger.

I had forgotten that Lady Louise Windsor was born after an emergency c-section and Prince Edward was on a royal visit in another country. Happy to see she not only survived, but is growing up right before our eyes.
article-2586553-127AD3B3000005DC-392_634x424.jpg

Find out why Prince Edward missed the birth of his first child

Sophie almost died giving birth to Louise, she had placental abruption and needed a 9 pint transfusion. This is the most in-depth account I’ve read about what happened, and how it shaped Sophie and Edward as parents

The real terrifying story of how Sophie Wessex and her baby cheated death - and why it still haunts her | Daily Mail Online

What's your opinion on Meghan? Do you think she is a narcissus?

I don’t know. And I don’t know her.

Am I impressed with her writing, influencing on social media? No, I am not.

Do I think she’s gorgeous? No.

I think she reveals more than she is comfortable with in photographs.

I think our culture in general, these last couple generations especially is suffering from narcissis.

I think being a “lifestyle influencer” is a narcissistic choice.

As are certain performing arts.

It’s about choices. That goes for Harry, too. I was not impressed with his sales pitch to Disney, at the Lion King opening. Very used car salesman. (No offense intended to used car salesmen) Lol!

All of it feels beneath the respect to the Crown, to the Queen...

That’s my issue with H&M.

TY for asking Glasgowboi? Yours is such an unusual name, what does it mean?

ETA: I gather Scotland? Boi? I am dense!
No need to tell me either!

Rose

Last edited:
And the fact Kate has been bed bound for much of each of her pregnancies. She ain’t got time for that, nooo
Was she bed bound for much of her pregnancies? I know she has that condition where she's super ill for a period of time, but I didn't think she was confined to bed or, if she was, it wasn't for very long.

That’s more than a little alarming. I’m surprised she went through with another pregnancy after that.

The article says she had an ectopic pregnancy before Louise and then underwent multiple rounds of IVF before she had James. I had no idea. It’s brave of her to share her story like that, it must have been such a miserable time.

Was she bed bound for much of her pregnancies? I know she has that condition where she's super ill for a period of time, but I didn't think she was confined to bed or, if she was, it wasn't for very long.
Hyperemesis gravidarium

It can be life-threatening as well as just plain awful to get through for those long months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter