The Bruises and other myths

The truth is, Babs got into bed with Chris Brown and the box springs collapsed

ROFL Mary. OMG, wiping cheeks. Where do you get this stuff.

cami said:
:doh: Yeah, but I'm the dumb butt who took her literally Babs is getting some whoo-hoo now with her new hubby. Did she take his name? Hope so..fits her:blushing:

cami said:
Hey, Mary's let them off easy. You should see her transcript of Karla's interview at GAC. She socked it to her! LOL!

Goody said:
Hey, Mary's let them off easy. You should see her transcript of Karla's interview at GAC. She socked it to her! LOL!
What's GAC and who's Karla?

beesy said:
What's GAC and who's Karla?
Darlie Routier, Guilty as Charged on DelphiForums.....and Karla Homalka...(sp?)...the Canadian wife who helped her young husband kill girls for his sexual pleasure. I think she participated in the rapes as well, including her little sister who died of a drug overdose. They say she agreed to drug her kid sister so her husband could rape her as his Christmas present. Cami can tell you all about her. There might even be a thread here somewhere on that case.

Goody said:
Darlie Routier, Guilty as Charged on DelphiForums.....and Karla Homalka...(sp?)...the Canadian wife who helped her young husband kill girls for his sexual pleasure. I think she participated in the rapes as well, including her little sister who died of a drug overdose. They say she agreed to drug her kid sister so her husband could rape her as his Christmas present. Cami can tell you all about her. There might even be a thread here somewhere on that case.
Oh ok thanks. I signed up for GAC yesterday. Its confusing to me though. Can't figure out how to do anything. Might be for the best lol

Goody said:

Goody, you can paste a link to the GAC forum!! I'd do it, but short on time.

Goody, I watched a movie on that Karla person. That was one SICK situation!:eek:

deandaniellws said:
Goody, I watched a movie on that Karla person. That was one SICK situation!:eek:
Cami is our resident expert on Karla. I have never seen the movie but I heard they were making one. Is it new or was it recently on TV?

Mary456 said:
I really, really, really dislike Karla Homolka. I really do.

Really :razz:
Wow! I don't know about this one. Sounds interesting though. Please enlighten

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500