The Burglary and the Jacket

IMO the airhorn and pizza delivery thing is an indication of the maturity/mentality level of ALL those involved....seems most of the adults will/have never matured past the age of 14....JMO of course but would most aGREED ?

Exactly. And the most frightening thing, to me, is where the "adults" in this group went emotionally, the kids just naturally followed. That's typical of teenagers, of course, so you can't really fault them...but the "adults" in this situation? The behavior is just mind boggling. You could see an 18 year old boy, who lost a friend, trying to play detective and break into someone's home. But the idea was initiated by "adults"...the action was carried out by an "adult"...and the involvement of teenagers was encouraged by "adults".

One can't help but recognize the fact that if this was the norm in AJ's home, it's almost a given that some sort of catastrophic event was bound to happen.

Exactly. And the most frightening thing, to me, is where the "adults" in this group went emotionally, the kids just naturally followed. That's typical of teenagers, of course, so you can't really fault them...but the "adults" in this situation? The behavior is just mind boggling. You could see an 18 year old boy, who lost a friend, trying to play detective and break into someone's home. But the idea was initiated by "adults"...the action was carried out by an "adult"...and the involvement of teenagers was encouraged by "adults".

One can't help but recognize the fact that if this was the norm in AJ's home, it's almost a given that some sort of catastrophic event was bound to happen.

This is true but I know many adults that actually don't act like adults when it comes to certain things. Some adults don't grow up when it comes to partying ways, or criminal thinking/mindset, or ever grow out of that high-schoolish behavior or mentality. It's like they graduated from high school and never maturely progress in ways of thinking. I think this are people get very wrapped up in their teenagers lives because their maturity level isn't much past theirs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back