The car

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2001 Nissan on WakeGov.com belongs to a different Nancy C.
The 2001 BMW on WakeGov.com that belongs to BC, is a "4S" (sedan, not SUV)

I don't know why the "BMW MP" (SUV) is not showing up. Are there any Wake County residents with leased vehicles on the board? Please look yourself up.

While I don't currently have a leased vehicle, I have leased before and if you scroll up/back, you'll note my comment on getting stopped for speeding in a car I was leasing. I wasn't listed as the owner - it was listed under the leasing company's name. That probably explains why it doesn't show up...

LATER ADDED...

I just looked up my sister on Wakegov, since she leases two of her vehicles. The two leased vehicles aren't listed.

http://www.bluelineradio.com/news714.html has a picture of the front of the cooper home with both cars in the driveway. It's about half way down the page. The SUV and the other doesn't look like a convertable.
That's a great photo which also shows just how close the house next door is ~ and still I wonder if either car was usually parked inside the garage. Otherwise I can't see him carrying her dead body out to the driveway to put it in the car or SUV, but he could've backed the SUV up to the garage door I suppose. It seems though from the 911 call that Nancy's friend did see the car at the house on Saturday. I agree though, the car looks like a sedan.

I leased a vehicle one time and when I was pulled over for speeding, the cop wanted to know why the car wasn't registered to me, to which I replied, it was, and after a few minutes of discussion, discovered that the car was registered to the manufacturer because it was leased. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but go figure.

So did the manufacturer pay your speeding ticket?:crazy:
Interesting post NCBanker! Thank you for that! I'm learning so much on this forum!

***snipped respectfully for space***

Wonder how folks think they are going to get away with it when they have to know that they will be the first place LE looks.....

Maybe because there are too many guys out there still enjoying their freedom after murdering their spouses. Have you followed Michelle Young?

Anyways - just wanted to say :Welcome-12-june:

So did the manufacturer pay your speeding ticket?:crazy:
Interesting post NCBanker! Thank you for that! I'm learning so much on this forum!

No - they didn't pay the ticket, sad to say, but it just so happened that a week later, I sold my home to an attorney, and as part of the negotiation (since I sold it myself), I had him handle the ticket and make it go away.

While the vehicle was listed in the name of the lender/manufacturer, I did have to pay the property taxes, as does everyone who leases a car.

No - they didn't pay the ticket, sad to say, but it just so happened that a week later, I sold my home to an attorney, and as part of the negotiation (since I sold it myself), I had him handle the ticket and make it go away.:applause:

While the vehicle was listed in the name of the lender/manufacturer, I did have to pay the property taxes, as does everyone who leases a car.

Way to go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members