GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by animlzrule, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

LOL he looks like a child who's been told to kiss an old granny who smells.

2. CindyTx

CindyTx Member

Strangled twice...? There appears to be a lower angular white ring around JB's neck where a ligature was and where the other bruising took place. It does look like she was dragged using a cord; or that someone was behind her and was pulling upward at an angle where this other mark was on her neck.

I believe this is evidence that she was strangled (upward and at an angle) then the cord was released. Then there was the final strangulation that was done with the cord left around her neck which is higher up on her neck (with no angle) than the lower white ring. I think JBR was face down when the final strangulation was applied and knotted at the back of her neck. :-( Poor child.

IMO...I think BR did all of this including the garrote (he knew how to tie knots); then PR covered it up without much help from JR (redressing; tape; RN). She may have let JR in on it shortly before they called 911 (they both appear to know what really happened in the remarks made after PR thought she had hung up the phone). I think BR had been abusing his sister in the weeks prior and that abuse escalated when JBR received a lot of attention from the pageants etc. BR was jealous and I think he had been hurting her and sexually abusing her on a continual basis. JR and PR likely knew this was going on...had him going to a psychiatrist but didn't do enough to stop it from happening. This is why the Grand Jury was ready to indict them on failure to protect her from child abuse etc.

It is possible that the DA knew BR was responsible and knew he could not have been convicted because of his age. Perhaps he felt sorry for the Ramseys and figured they had suffered enough with their weirdo son and a dead daughter. I don't agree with his actions, but that may have been his motive.

All my opinion only.

3. DrollForeignFaction

DrollForeignFaction New Member

I've been wondering about that too. But you'll notice footage from it appears in every doc that's been released recently and the last two issues of the National Enquirer have been printing even more excerpts from the tapes, saying they have the full video. Does this mean they'll eventually be printing the full transcripts like they did when John and Patsy's interview transcripts leaked? Or even releasing the full tapes online would be awesome. I don't know, I think we'll be seeing more of this and I really want to know who's behind it.

4. BOESP

BOESP Well-Known Member

Very interesting article. It mentions (my paraphrasing) that Hunter and DA office cohorts procrastinated on calling a Grand Jury because some behind the scenes work was going on to change Colorado code. After the change, the Grand Jury was called and convened.

Wish some of you would comment on how you interpreted this statement. Since it is two full paragraphs I didn't copy and paste here. Search for "grand jury" and it shouldn't be hard to find at the above link.

5. otg

otg Well-Known Member

Can you imagine what that hellhole must have smelled like when you walked into it? Food left out on the counter, dirty dishes waiting for the housekeeper to show up and clean, unflushed toilets, poop smeared on walls and on candy, grapefruit-sized deposit left in a bed, poop left inside clothing lying on the floor, all her panties were stained with it, and she couldn't even wipe herself without assistance.

:notgood:

6. otg

otg Well-Known Member

Evan Colby (or Koby) was a neighbor kid, a couplla years or so older than Burke. Both Patsy and John blamed a lot on him (you left out John seeing Evan looking under JonBenet's dress when she had no panties on).

I don't know if he or any of his family were ever interviewed. They certainly should have been. It'd be interesting to hear the other side of all these stories.

7. CindyTx

CindyTx Member

Regarding Grapefruit sized poops...(gross). I would think he (or someone) rolled it in a ball ...played with it? Who could defecate something that big? Especially a kid?

8. DrollForeignFaction

DrollForeignFaction New Member

Lots of good points. And NOW we have to add into the timeline that Burke was up and walking around after everyone was in bed, as he told Dr. Phil. For how long? Half an hour, an hour? Why didn't he run into the intruder? Wouldn't that give you a chill, to know that as a child you were up walking around a dark house with your little sister's murderer prowling around? But Burke doesn't seem bothered a bit, of course. I mean, this alone is huge. I can't believe Lin Wood was all over the networks in 2010 saying Burke wasn't going to be reinterviewed by investigators because he has nothing new to add. Um, I think investigators should definitely be asking him questions about this since he never mentioned it before! Oh, and then there's the flashlight which he says JR used to put him to bed! How did that end up downstairs in the same room as the pineapple Burke "maybe" ate? It's clear investigators should have plenty to ask him, I hope they try again.

9. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Ugh. How many times a day did this child poop? How hard is it to wipe her properly then giver her a bath once a day.

10. Ashleyh613

Ashleyh613 New Member

A watched some of the A&E special it was dumb. I stopped watching when they brought "experts" in that said that she was strangled first. I believe they referenced what they believed are her own nail marks around the ligature. Those don't look like nail marks there is no blood they look like bruising.

11. ukrberserker23

ukrberserker23 Member

She doesn't have much choice. Who else sane would want her?

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Active Member

I agree, and I think it was all set up before John's failed attempt at running for political office. IMO

13. molly1255

molly1255 Well-Known Member

I have doubts about the "girlfriend", too.

14. BOESP

BOESP Well-Known Member

Decided to post the quote (it was harder to find than I thought :) ): There's much more at the link http://www.westword.com/news/jonben...got-derailed-and-why-it-still-matters-6053856

"The people running the investigation had long ago decided against filing charges in the case," the Whites wrote. "Their motivation for presenting the case to a grand jury has little or nothing to do with obtaining new evidence, grilling 'reluctant' witnesses or returning an indictment, and everything to do with sealing away facts, circumstances and evidence gathered in the investigation in a grand jury transcript.

"
    Denver District Attorney Bill Ritter, who'd been involved in drafting the new law and was also on a team of district attorneys advising Hunter, denied that the legislation had been written with the Ramsey case in mind. But there was little question that a grand-jury investigation had been repeatedly delayed by backstage maneuvers, as well as a series of much-ballyhooed summits of experts and formal presentations of evidence -- what the Whites described as "well-publicized but clumsy attempts by the district attorney and police leadership to look busy."

15. Heymom

Heymom New Member

Someone here thought he might be gay, and this kiss photo does make one wonder....Like, he's thinking, "ewwwwwww yuk!"

16. Heymom

Heymom New Member

That's the maid's job, that's what Patsy pays her for. "The help."

17. wildebeest

wildebeest Well-Known Member

Where did you find this???

18. doubtingthomas

doubtingthomas New Member

Google Burke Ramsey pictures. There are a ton of pictures.

19. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but I took it to mean they were wrangling the law to make sure none of this bombshell evidence would ever see the light of day and hence was the purpose of the hearing not to ever prosecute

20. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

That kiss is every bit as awkward as Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley's - it's a sham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.