The Chair Blocking the Basement Door

And what about John saying the suitcase shouldn't be there?

He said they same thing about the nightgown that was found beside of JB's body. (IMO..it came out of the dryer with the blanket, that was found wrapped around her). As far as the suitcase goes...thats just another example of them saying something shouldn't be there...to make it look like an intruder put it there.

We can add the suitcase to the list then...the nightgown, the Kleenex box, the bowl, the pineapple, the spoon, the flashlight, the chair in front of the train room door, BR on the 911 tape, the dead daughter in the basement.....

all the above "weren't supposed to be there/happen".

We can add the suitcase to the list then...the nightgown, the Kleenex box, the bowl, the pineapple, the spoon, the flashlight, the chair in front of the train room door, BR on the 911 tape, the dead daughter in the basement.....

all the above "weren't supposed to be there/happen".

I have a thread over at Forums For Justice...(FFJ)...and its titled JR's interview, things that were out of place"...I copied and pasted parts of his interview, where he said that things were out of place...and yes, the suitcase was one of them. I also did the same for Patsy's interview. I am now counting how many "I Don't Knows"...and "I can't remembers"...are in Patsy's interview. She also said and "Blah, blah, blah"...and "la de da de da" alot...and I am counting those too. I am almost finished, so I will post the results when I am done. It just takes a long time to get through 400 plus pages of her interview.

I have a thread over at Forums For Justice...(FFJ)...and its titled JR's interview, things that were out of place"...I copied and pasted parts of his interview, where he said that things were out of place...and yes, the suitcase was one of them. I also did the same for Patsy's interview. I am now counting how many "I Don't Knows"...and "I can't remembers"...are in Patsy's interview. She also said and "Blah, blah, blah"...and "la de da de da" alot...and I am counting those too. I am almost finished, so I will post the results when I am done. It just takes a long time to get through 400 plus pages of her interview.

that should be interesting! I bet the times she was confronted on anything could be counted on one hand.

that should be interesting! I bet the times she was confronted on anything could be counted on one hand.

Yep, if you only have about three fingers on one hand. LOL

When you get it done, maybe you could post it here, Ames!

When you get it done, maybe you could post it here, Ames!

Oh I will. It just takes awhile, because there are over 400 pages. As soon as I get it done, WBS posters will be the first to know.

yep,you could even cut a few fingers off,and it would still work.LOL.

:D ...LOL.....sad but true!! I only have less than 200 more pages to go through, until I post my findings. Did you know that when Patsy is telling the story about JB being hit in the face, by Burke...with the golf club...that she says that "JonBenét screamed BLOODY MURDER"....? I just thought that was a poor choice of words, considering the circumstances.

:D ...LOL.....sad but true!! I only have less than 200 more pages to go through, until I post my findings. Did you know that when Patsy is telling the story about JB being hit in the face, by Burke...with the golf club...that she says that "JonBenét screamed BLOODY MURDER"....? I just thought that was a poor choice of words, considering the circumstances.

indeed,it certainly was :(

With this chair story in JR's interviews, he concocted a scenario in which both the imaginery intruder and himself touched that chair . Perhaps he did so in case kind of finger print or brown fibers from gloves for instance would be detected linking himself and the intruder to the chair.
Chair detail was added for a reason imo which makes me think he did actually carry that chair but not behind the train room but behind the winecellar door.

With this chair story in JR's interviews, he concocted a scenario in which both the imaginery intruder and himself touched that chair . Perhaps he did so in case kind of finger print or brown fibers from gloves for instance would be detected linking himself and the intruder to the chair.
Chair detail was added for a reason imo which makes me think he did actually carry that chair but not behind the train room but behind the winecellar door.

He was down there moving stuff around. The photos during the kidnapping phase didn't match the photos after the body was found. The golf bag was moved. Given the amount of clutter in the basement, things were being shuffled and perhaps hidden. I know some people thought the pocket knife was found in the WC, but as I remember, it was found outside the WC. I'll have to look it up again.

(rsbm)
I know some people thought the pocket knife was found in the WC, but as I remember, it was found outside the WC. I'll have to look it up again.
The authors of the Craven Silence series have a website for additional information. One of the pages has some of the info about the knife:

https://shakedowntitle.com/2016/12/07/jonbenet-ramsey-case-insights-1-burkes-knife/

[CAVEAT: Unless it is sourced, not all of the info is necessarily correct. For example, they state that the "knot" tied on the paintbrush is a Prusic Hitch. It is NOT a Prusik Hitch, regardless of who or how many people say it is. This is a Prusik Hitch:
attachment.php

(rsbm)The authors of the Craven Silence series have a website for additional information. One of the pages has some of the info about the knife:

https://shakedowntitle.com/2016/12/07/jonbenet-ramsey-case-insights-1-burkes-knife/

[CAVEAT: Unless it is sourced, not all of the info is necessarily correct. For example, they state that the "knot" tied on the paintbrush is a Prusic Hitch. It is NOT a Prusik Hitch, regardless of who or how many people say it is. This is a Prusik Hitch:
attachment.php

otg,
That's quite a comprehensive article on the penknife. They have a book to sell, so they inflate the theories.

The give away is their link of a prusik knot to the ligature. ITA, its no prusik knot, it's just knotting done in a hurry.

I believe the ligature cord was Stansport nylon utility cord. Delmar England's analysis was it was amateurish staging.
From the National Enquirer October 3, 2016 article – (these are portions of Burke’s 1998 interview with Detective Dan Schuler):
BURKE: That one has a big knife, small knife, saw, corkscrew, screwdriver, flat head screwdriver, toothpick and tweezers. And I think that’s it. And then I have another one that has a saw, scissors, it’s got this little hook thing that you tie knots better with. Um, I said saw? A cork opener.
Well in this instance BR never bothered using the hook thing did he?

Sounds like the authors are BDI All?

While outlining their theory in which BR uses his knife and refers to it as a murder weapon in a postmortem interview, they completely fail to account for Patsy's fibers being embedded in the knotting?

Its just as likely Patsy found the knife and used it to construct a fake crime-scene?

The autopsy report did not itemize any knife wounds on JonBenet.

(rsbm)The authors of the Craven Silence series have a website for additional information. One of the pages has some of the info about the knife:

attachment.php

Shakedown as a source is iffy at best. Language used:

"Suspicious to us"
"Appears to be whittled" -- And this came from a forensic source?
"We must also use hindsight and ponder"
"It’s possibly directly linked" -- I'm sorry, but how can you do this to the language?

To quote Charlie Brown: "Aaugh!"

Damming issues addressed:

"Burke admits to owning the knife." -- Sure. Even Patsy said he had a Swiss Army knife. There's an implication here that a boy should never be given a Swiss Army knife. Is that because a boy shouldn't own a weapon? Newsflash: there are lots of knives in the kitchen. He had access to knives.

"Burke used his knives for scouts and camping. Two principal tasks scouts must learn include whittling/kindling wood and the mastery of cords, rope and knots." -- Well we have it then. But John liked boating and wouldn't a father teach his son how to tie a knot? Don't you get tired of people implying that these knots required special skills and could only be learned from sources like a boy scout manual or from a bondage master? If Burke was never in the boy scouts, would he have ever learned how to tie a knot?

"The knife isn’t the murder weapon, however it’s possibly directly linked to the manufacture and assembly of weapons used to subdue, suppress and strangle JonBenét." -- Oh good lord, they turned the knife into the murder weapon. It's like they're trying to say, "Without the knife, the murder wouldn't have occurred."

There's an attempt to put the knife in Burke's hand and connect the knife to the murder. If that was the knife used to cut the cord, then who was the one who used it? If Burke did cut the cord, was it that knife or some other knife? Proximity and ownership may mean something or it may mean nothing at all.

I disagree that the knife is the most damning evidence linking Burke to the murder. Steve Thomas used the train tracks as a damning piece of evidence. That carries far more weight than the knife. I don't, however, agree that it was the train tracks that caused the marks on her back.

This is my opinion, of course.

(rsbm)
Shakedown as a source is iffy at best.
I agree with your opinion on that, BB. That's the reason I added my caveat. I was only supplying the link because it has some useful info about the knife/knives all on the one page. Their conclusions/opinions shouldn't be necessarily taken at face value.

(rsbm)
The autopsy report did not itemize any knife wounds on JonBenet.
Nor did the AR itemize any manual strangulation wounds on her neck, fingernail scratches above the ligature, or injuries to her frenulum or nasal septum . That doesn't prevent some from speculating about things that might have been done that would be expected to leave an injury (e.g., manual strangulation, victim struggling with ligature, smothering with a pillow, etc.). No, I don't think anyone suspects she was stabbed with a knife -- only that it might have been used somehow during commission of the crime(s).

(rsbm)Nor did the AR itemize any manual strangulation wounds on her neck, fingernail scratches above the ligature, or injuries to her frenulum or nasal septum . That doesn't prevent some from speculating about things that might have been done that would be expected to leave an injury (e.g., manual strangulation, victim struggling with ligature, smothering with a pillow, etc.). No, I don't think anyone suspects she was stabbed with a knife -- only that it might have been used somehow during commission of the crime(s).

otg,
Which begs the question, why bother with ligature asphyxiation?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back