The Christmas Night photos

that's what I think,too.I think some evidence is being held back,rightly so,b/c it seems to all point to the red shirt.
I have to wonder if they even got into an argument at all over it? was PR just trying to account for it being stretched out or twisted???

I doubt that there was any argument. I am guessing that she wore it without giving Patsy a hassle about it. Have you seen the turtle neck that she is wearing in her school picture? IF not, its on the home page of Websleuths....where you click on it, to get onto her board. Anyway...its a turtle neck, and it looks either red or pink. I wonder if its the same one that I believe she wore that night....the one balled up in the bathroom.

I doubt that there was any argument. I am guessing that she wore it without giving Patsy a hassle about it. Have you seen the turtle neck that she is wearing in her school picture? IF not, its on the home page of Websleuths....where you click on it, to get onto her board. Anyway...its a turtle neck, and it looks either red or pink. I wonder if its the same one that I believe she wore that night....the one balled up in the bathroom.

Just took a look. Eerie, isn't it. It could be.

Just took a look. Eerie, isn't it. It could be.

I went back and looked to, its not a very good picture, it looks faded. I believe that the shirt IS red. When you first look at the picture, it looks like a MOCK turtleneck, but, I believe that its a regular one, its just hard to see where the collar is turned down. I am going to try to find a better picture for us to look at.

I went back and looked to, its not a very good picture, it looks faded. I believe that the shirt IS red. When you first look at the picture, it looks like a MOCK turtleneck, but, I believe that its a regular one, its just hard to see where the collar is turned down. I am going to try to find a better picture for us to look at.

Why thank you. Wouldn't you just love to see a forum on a cable channel with all the Ramseys Did It people - the good ones - for about five hours. I mean I would pay money for it.

http://www.maketoast.com/photos/school.html

Its hard to tell, this is an enlargement of her school picture that I found on maketoast.com (by the way, if you haven't visited that sight...please do, its full of pictures of JB, family photos, etc.)

Why thank you. Wouldn't you just love to see a forum on a cable channel with all the Ramseys Did It people - the good ones - for about five hours. I mean I would pay money for it.

Send me my portoin of the bill and Id really like some air time

Send me my portoin of the bill and Id really like some air time

Me too - I could watch a marathon. I would love to see John Ramsey try to answer just five questions we might have, that is all, just five.

Me too - I could watch a marathon. I would love to see John Ramsey try to answer just five questions we might have, that is all, just five.

to everyone...what would be the top 5? just curious as to what everyone thinks.how would you handle him dodging the questions?

to everyone...what would be the top 5? just curious as to what everyone thinks.how would you handle him dodging the questions?

Okay, but it has to be like the Woody Allen film where he is standing on line with Diane Keaton and he is listening to someone in front of him describe what a book is about and Woody Allen can't believe it, and he imagines the author being there and saying to the man "you know nothing about my book, you have no idea what you are talking about". Okay? So when John tries to slide, he gets hit with say Melinda's boyfriend saying, yes you did John, you told me you found her at 11:00 a.m.

Here are a few;

1. Why did you tell Melinda’s boyfriend that JonBenet was found at 11:00 a.m. Did you find her then John?
  2. Patsy says she saw the red heart on JonBenet’s hand that morning and then the next day she recants and says she read it in the autopsy report. But while you are being interviewed, you say that you neither of you read autopsy reports. Was Patsy lying or are you lying?
  3. Why is it that you say there is no bedwetting problem, when your housekeeper says the sheets were in the laundry every morning being washed when she arrived. (Then we miraculously get a flashback of the washer going).
  4. What is a flashback? He’ll probably answer something that someone has experienced. And then I would ask him well Patsy said she had flashbacks of JonBenet screaming. Why would she have flashbacks of her screaming if she went to bed and heard nothing?

[*]When Patsy was asked how her fibers got all over everything, she said it happened when I hugged her, but the tape was downstairs, how did the fibers get on the tape. Patsy did not touch the tape, did she or did she get the tape for you along with the rope and bring it down to the basement.
    [*]Why did you shake your head yes when Michael Tracey asked you if you killed your daughter?
    [*]
    Why did you throw every single one of your friends, except the Stines, to the police as suspects especially Jeff Merrick over and over along with F. White and then tell an interviewer you had no idea why Fleet does not talk to you.

This is a possibility. PR removes the white shirt and black velvet pants, leaving her with the red turtleneck and pulling on the long johns. If the red shirt were used to strangle her and/or wipe her down, that would certainly account for the red shirt being seen soaking in the sink. Later, as the staging occurred, the white shirt (and the only other pair of "Wednesday" panties) were put back on her. PR wanted people to believe that JBR was asleep in the car, and they never saw her awake/alive after they put her to bed.

The red turtleneck was not soaking in the sink....it was found on the counter balled up.

I wonder what kind of forensic evidence is on the red turtleneck that makes Steve Thomas believe it played a big part in her death.

LL Wood stated, "there were red fibers alleged to have been found on the duct tape, and on Jon Benet's body and in the paint tray."

I wonder if those red fibers could have come from the turtleneck? I don't think that has crossed my mind until now...

...Steve Thomas believes that she was wearing the red turtle neck to bed, too, why would he think this? IMO...its because he saw her wearing it under the white gap shirt, in the christmas party photos.

We know that initially, Patsy told the officers that JB went to bed in the red turtleneck; she later changed that story to say that she was put to bed in the white star Gap shirt. Maybe Thomas took her at her word, or just maybe he saw it on her in the photos. I've always been suspicious of Patsy saying that she put her to bed in it, and then changed her story, even though I'm not PDI.

We know that initially, Patsy told the officers that JB went to bed in the red turtleneck; she later changed that story to say that she was put to bed in the white star Gap shirt. Maybe Thomas took her at her word, or just maybe he saw it on her in the photos. I've always been suspicious of Patsy saying that she put her to bed in it, and then changed her story, even though I'm not PDI.

Why are you suspicious abou that?

Thomas did not take her at her word because she slipped up a couple of times...

PR: She was sound asleep.

ST: Okay.

PR: He carried her and put her in bed and I got her, you know, pulled off everything and put her, I left the shirt on and put the pants on.

OOPS!

Patsy put the red turtleneck on and the pants on...the red turtleneck was found in the bathroom as well as the pants. Patsy left the turtleneck and pants but got rid of the panties....hmmm

Because she initially said that she was wearing the turtleneck.

But what about her saying and John saying and Burke saying "she walked into the house". That is pretty damning also.:D

Okay, but it has to be like the Woody Allen film where he is standing on line with Diane Keaton and he is listening to someone in front of him describe what a book is about and Woody Allen can't believe it, and he imagines the author being there and saying to the man "you know nothing about my book, you have no idea what you are talking about". Okay? So when John tries to slide, he gets hit with say Melinda's boyfriend saying, yes you did John, you told me you found her at 11:00 a.m.

Here are a few;
  1. Why did you tell Melinda’s boyfriend that JonBenet was found at 11:00 a.m. Did you find her then John?
  2. Patsy says she saw the red heart on JonBenet’s hand that morning and then the next day she recants and says she read it in the autopsy report. But while you are being interviewed, you say that you neither of you read autopsy reports. Was Patsy lying or are you lying?
  3. Why is it that you say there is no bedwetting problem, when your housekeeper says the sheets were in the laundry every morning being washed when she arrived. (Then we miraculously get a flashback of the washer going).
  4. What is a flashback? He’ll probably answer something that someone has experienced. And then I would ask him well Patsy said she had flashbacks of JonBenet screaming. Why would she have flashbacks of her screaming if she went to bed and heard nothing?

[*]When Patsy was asked how her fibers got all over everything, she said it happened when I hugged her, but the tape was downstairs, how did the fibers get on the tape. Patsy did not touch the tape, did she or did she get the tape for you along with the rope and bring it down to the basement.
    [*]Why did you shake your head yes when Michael Tracey asked you if you killed your daughter?
    [*]
    Why did you throw every single one of your friends, except the Stines, to the police as suspects especially Jeff Merrick over and over along with F. White and then tell an interviewer you had no idea why Fleet does not talk to you.
Solace - that is a priceless scene indeed when Marshall McLuhan (btw it was the real McLuhan (the famous media critic) who made the little guest appearence in the film) suddenly 'materializes' and, to W.Allen's 'wishful thinking satisfaction', tells the man who got on Allen's nerves that he doesn't understand his books at all. :)

More questions to ask John:

8. You initially told Linda Arndt you read to JonBenet after you got home. But later you said JB had been asleep when you got home. Why did you change your story?

9. Why didn't you tell the police at once that the basement window was open, but simply closed it and didn't say anything? Your child has just been abducted from bed, the police is in your house, you see a basement window open which could have been the point of enry and exit for the kidnappers, and you dont alert the police to this fact? Why did you keep your mouth shut about it?

10. You said at once that the murder was 'an inside job'. Therefore you must think that the ransom note with all its "small foreign faction' stuff was bogus, right? Now which 'insider' do you think faked the ransom note with pen and paper from your own home?

Solace - that is a priceless scene indeed when Marshall McLuhan (btw it was the real McLuhan (the famous media critic) who made the little guest appearence in the film) suddenly 'materializes' and, to W.Allen's 'wishful thinking satisfaction', tells the man who got on Allen's nerves that he doesn't understand his books at all. :)

8. You initially told Linda Arndt you read to JonBenet after you got home. But later you said JB had been asleep when you got home. Why did you change your story?

9. Why didn't you tell the police at once that the basement window was open, but simply closed it and didn't say anything? Your child has just been abducted from bed, the police is in your house, you see a basement window open which could have been the point of enry and exit for the kidnappers, and you dont alert the police to this fact? Why did you keep your mouth shut about it?

10. You said at once that the murder was 'an inside job'. Therefore you must think that the ransom note with all its "small foreign faction' stuff was bogus, right? Now which 'insider' do you think faked the ransom note with pen and paper from your own home?

all good ones,both of you.Only think I can think to add is,I would ask him why he didn't report the 'strange vehicle' he allegedly saw that morning.

Rash,

Why do you think he later on said the window was open?? Really interested in your opinion.:cool:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back