"The Cleveland Kidnappings" on Discovery +

mjm076

Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, there is a new one-hour special on the Cleveland kidnapping case on Discovery + titled The Cleveland Kidnappings! It features new interviews with Gina and Michelle (Amanda did not do an interview for this special), which is more or less a repeat of stuff we have heard from them before.

Michelle still says she was the one to tell Amanda that her mother, Louwana Miller, was gone, even though Amanda made it clear that she found out on her own. Michelle said back in 2015 that she read Amanda and Gina's book and liked it. I guess I assumed that since Michelle had read Amanda and Gina's book, and since Amanda was the one who kept a diary, she would deferred to Amanda's memory of that. But it's not a big deal anyway.

What was particularly interesting and new about this special, and what makes it worth watching in my opinion, is the interviews with two news journalists who dealt with the disappearances of Amanda and Gina. One of them is Bill Safos, who shares two stories that never been told: one involving a shirt and tie, and another regarding a suicide.

We also get brief interview clips with Amanda's aunt, Theresa Miller and Amanda's cousin Melissa, who except for an interview done back in 2014 which can no longer be found, have never been heard from. Additionally, a family friend, Terry Sanchez, is also interviewed. New interviews with Gina's parents and her sister Mayra are also included.

If anyone has watched it, please share your thoughts!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back