The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to be so confusing. I'm thinking in fragments tonight. But yes, I think Tommy Croslin deserves being the only named suspect. IMO, he's probably the perp. JO? I'm not sure. But you're right about Misty, & as she gets older, she gets more manipulative. I made the mistake of looking at the facebook link somebody provided. She's spouting the Haleigh is alive junk and how she herself was framed. Framed for what? drug trafficking? jmo

Misty is a younger, less intelligent, less sophisticated version of Casey Anthony.

Just like the Caylee case, I don't believe the GMA about the night of the 9th. However, just like the Caylee case, it's all we have. George said he saw Caylee leave with casey. GMA says she saw misty with Haleigh. It's all we have. I think they are lying.

GMA, TN ,Misty and even tommy don't put rc near that MH. All we can do is speculate as to why but w/o speculation, ron isn't there. I am furious that he doesn't have to state when he worked. I also would like to know about this so-called overtime. I want to know if he worked a four or five day week. Two and a half years later and not ONE person from the plant will speak and tell not only hours but what days he worked.

Casting rc aside (due to no witnesses) it still leaves us with misty and tommy in the house. The wild card is JO.
In the case I kept up with where a girl was murdered because of her brother's drug debts...come 'you know what' or high water, those guys refused to admit to being part of the problem. Before she was found, they were crying and begging for her safe return, but once their own lifestyles became public, they whistled a different tune. So, instead of being seen as victimized brothers, they were seen as not much more than murderers. So, even if Ron wasn't involved that night, (& I've come to believe he probably wasn't), he may have felt the pressure to self preserve, if he believed that something he had done, led to Haleigh's abduction. & I'm not pointing to a drug debt...maybe it had something to do with the fight over his gun, which by the way, took a deal for him to admit to. JMO.

In the case I kept up with where a girl was murdered because of her brother's drug debts...come 'you know what' or high water, those guys refused to admit to being part of the problem. Before she was found, they were crying and begging for her safe return, but once their own lifestyles became public, they whistled a different tune. So, instead of being seen as victimized brothers, they were seen as not much more than murderers. So, even if Ron wasn't involved that night, (& I've come to believe he probably wasn't), he may have felt the pressure to self preserve, if he believed that something he had done, led to Haleigh's abduction. & I'm not pointing to a drug debt...maybe it had something to do with the fight over his gun, which by the way, took a deal for him to admit to. JMO.

Exactly...rc would behave this way even if he weren't involved. It is the way he is. He is paranoid and he is self-absorbed. It could be guilt (and not murder) that caused him to behave like he did. However, rc has a volatile temper. I don't see him taking this so calmly. He never exploded which makes me go...........hmmmm. I keep wanting to place him splat in the middle.

It sure did take a lot for him to admit he had a fight over a gun. He doesn't like to admit anything wrong about himself. He is an arrogant...(fill in the blanks). He could also have been complicit in what he told misty to do with Haliegh for misbehaving or not going to sleep

We have too many variables in this case due to all the lies. Was misty there? She insist she was; people say she wasn't. Go figure! She had an out and didn't take it. She fails all the polys. I'm sure they all failed.

Ron got the best deal of them all. Tommy got the worst. That screams the State believes tommy is a suspect. Now they may believe all three are suspects and only named one. WE just don't know.

If you take rc out of the equation, the case is relatively simple.

Emerald,
please dont think I am questioning you, as I am questioning your posts.
HOw do you know that Ron did anything? How do you know she was giving her grandson an alibi? If you are a member of the family and were there, I apologize and maybe I need to read ALL of your posts as I am just not getting where you can say all of this as fact? I know we are not allowed to tell rumors on here, so I am completley assuming you know these to be facts tthat you post?

First off I can't imagine anyone thinking for a second I am a member of Ron C's family. Also, I have been posting here for over two years now and as far as I know everything I have ever stated is on file here at WS. I would think anyone who wants to read my comments on the subject of what I suspect happened to Haleigh and who I suspect is the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh has the right to do so.....Like others who post here, posting my opinion and theories is what it is...My opinion and my theories...Right now, I'm wondering WHY my theories and opinions are being referred to as rumors...

Do I suspect Ron C is the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh? Yes, I do..
Do I suspect his family is involved in a cover up to keep the truth from ever being revealed? Yes, I do...
Do I believe his family has lied and done everything within their power to protect Ron C and mislead an investigation as to what really happened to Haleigh? Yes, I do... JMHOOTHS

First off I can't imagine anyone thinking for a second I am a member of Ron C's family. Also, I have been posting here for over two years now and as far as I know everything I have ever stated is on file here at WS. I would think anyone who wants to read my comments on the subject of what I suspect happened to Haleigh and who I suspect is the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh has the right to do so.....Like others who post here, posting my opinion and theories is what it is...My opinion and my theories...Right now, I'm wondering WHY my theories and opinions are being referred to as rumors...

Do I suspect Ron C is the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh? Yes, I do..
Do I suspect his family is involved in a cover up to keep the truth from ever being revealed? Yes, I do...
Do I believe his family has lied and done everything within their power to protect Ron C and mislead an investigation as to what really happened to Haleigh? Yes, I do... JMHOOTHS

And now Ron is in prison caught on tape telling the UC dope boys didnt take her, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED.

Still saying the family who helped Ron is in prison, Hope. Misty and Hope would do ANYTHING for him.

jmo

And now Ron is in prison caught on tape telling the UC dope boys didnt take her, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED.

Still saying the family who helped Ron is in prison, Hope. Misty and Hope would do ANYTHING for him.

jmo

I most definitely agree however, I'm still saying there are other family members of his who have helped cover up what really happened that afternoon/evening/night who are still not in jail...JMHO

RONALD CUMMINGS knew his daughter was "missing" long before he returned home. Just go back and look at what he said, what he did, what he didn't do. Everyone says people show grief differently, but RONALD CUMMINGS wasn't showing any grief, he was showing FEAR!!

I'm not saying RONALD CUMMINGS actually murdered his daughter, but he darn well knew she was gone long before he ever entered that motor home.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

RONALD CUMMINGS knew his daughter was "missing" long before he returned home. Just go back and look at what he said, what he did, what he didn't do. Everyone says people show grief differently, but RONALD CUMMINGS wasn't showing any grief, he was showing FEAR!!

I'm not saying RONALD CUMMINGS actually murdered his daughter, but he darn well knew she was gone long before he ever entered that motor home.

Or how about the inaccurate Maury portrayal? T and R sat there watching this bogus reenactment not even mentioning Misty was labeled the key by cops, I mean that act alone is criminal.

I too think we can (and do} 'disagree in a nice way' and can't understand how you might think addressing a post could be construed as 'starting yet another war'. ??

If I have not been polite in stating my opinions, please, let me apologize now.
I will not however apologize for having different opinions then some. :)

Dear mkay, why would you think my post was addressed to you? I have never been insulted by anything you post. To each his own, I say. :seeya:

As I see it, him being the one responsible for Haleigh's death does not necessarily equate to him murdering Haleigh .. I have never ever stated Ronald Cummings murdered Haleigh. I have never ever stated he killed her intentionally either.
I've always claimed whatever happened to Haleigh was a result of her father's out of control rageful behavior...
Sad as it is IMO and from what I have observed after following this case for over two years now seems to me..Haleigh paying the ultimate price for her father's actions is not the main concern of Ron C, his family members or any of the main players ...Keeping up the lies in order to deflect from the truth is whats most important to ALL of them...Truth be known that makes me sick to my stomach as well it should everyone else who has followed this case too...JMHO

As I see it, him being the one responsible for Haleigh's death does not necessarily equate to him murdering Haleigh .. I have never ever stated Ronald Cummings murdered Haleigh. I have never ever stated he killed her intentionally either.
I've always claimed whatever happened to Haleigh was a result of her father's out of control rageful behavior...
Sad as it is IMO and from what I have observed after following this case for over two years now seems to me..Haleigh paying the ultimate price for her father's actions is not the main concern of Ron C, his family members or any of the main players ...Keeping up the lies in order to deflect from the truth is whats most important to ALL of them...Truth be known that makes me sick to my stomach as well it should everyone else who has followed this case too...JMHO

BBM Yes, Em, Haleigh did pay the ultimate price for RC's lifestyle. Mainly, I would say his druggie friends, those he sold to and particularily the drug dealers he owed money to!

BBM Yes, Em, Haleigh did pay the ultimate price for RC's lifestyle. Mainly, I would say his druggie friends, those he sold to and particularily the drug dealers he owed money to!

IMO.. I suspect some of his family members may have a problem with drugs too...JMHO..

jmo

I agree. I do believe that Hope was involved with the coverup and since I'm also one of those posters who believes that there is a third voice on the 911 call and IMO could be either Hope or Teresa. Hope is sitting in jail right now with the others and Hope's mother is dead. I was really hoping that Hope's mother would reveal whatever she knew before she died or that Hope would be motivated to talk after losing her mother. But we learn absolutely nothing.

Or how about the inaccurate Maury portrayal? T and R sat there watching this bogus reenactment not even mentioning Misty was labeled the key by cops, I mean that act alone is criminal.

That and when I think about this Maury show I think about the new babydoll. I'm willing to bet that Haleigh has never seen that doll.

I agree. I do believe that Hope was involved with the coverup and since I'm also one of those posters who believes that there is a third voice on the 911 call and IMO could be either Hope or Teresa. Hope is sitting in jail right now with the others and Hope's mother is dead. I was really hoping that Hope's mother would reveal whatever she knew before she died or that Hope would be motivated to talk after losing her mother. But we learn absolutely nothing.

And Hope was there when Misty got that Ronald tat on her lower back, after they were divorced and pretending to be seeing others. Something is messed up with all that.

The divorce was for the public. rc didn't want the public to think he was in love with the person that was named the focal point in the investigation. rc never got misty out of his head, he was sleeping with her almost the entire time, imo. TN is all about show (sounnd familiar?) It didnt look good for rc to be hooked up with misty since she was the focus of a murder investigation.

He married her because of public outcry since she was 16 when he bedded her and he divorced her for the same reason, public outcry saying he was sleeping with the enemy.

The only constant in this case is the family's focus on wanting JR and making sure ron stays out of jail. When rc got put away, it brought out the worst and they started blaming misty for his incarceration. Since he was put in jail, TN and AS have not once ask about Haleigh on TV.

I have no idea what has happened to Crystal but she was so maligned on tv that I can understand her hesitance. TN & AS have no fear. They are the ones who did all the talking anyway. They are the ones who harbored ron and misty from LE for five solid months. That fact alone bugs the heck out of me. AS kept ron and misty hidden in her house, away from scrutiny by the public and away from LE as neither talked to them.

The staunchest ron supporters should question why would this happen. Ron with a criminal defense attorney hiding out at grandma's? These are the reasons logical people think rc is involved or has direct kge of what happened.

I am responding to quite a few posts on this subject.
I really feel that Lindsay and Chelsea are keeping their men out of trouble in connection with the Haleigh disapperance. Chelsea is definately part of this.
I have been around people like this my whole life, I do believe people are reaching way too far on the actions of these people.
These people were talking until Geraldo went down there and blew ANY chance of anyone finding out a thing. I also think that Cobra and Kim had a lot to do with it too.
These people live this way because it is all they know.
I saw Ron on TV and it broke my heart, I have a son his age and I am telling you that his tears and gut wrenching cry was not fake!
As far as the gramma and mom of RC, they are harmless, they just didn't know how to deal with all of the media either. People were on here and reporters and searchers were all entering their world and they not entering ours.
THis case is really sad, it is just people went about it all in the wrong way.
These people have NOTHING on the Anthonys. NOT ONE THING.
none of them got money other than donations when they were living in a tent, no one started fake organizations, they are not all parading every where and writing books.
they are trying to stay to their own, I personally cannot believe the time that these kids got for the few pills they had. I mean open your cabinets to see if you have some of the same drugs or if you ever gave a family member or friend a prescription medicine that prescribed to you. Look how Casey walked and we all think we know she killed Caylee?
It just amazing me how people have no clue what has happened to Haleigh and people talk like they are sure they know exactly what happened. It is not easy when you have people llike this, they may know but we will never know unless we back off like the police have.
the truth will come out. It will. JMHO

The divorce was for the public. rc didn't want the public to think he was in love with the person that was named the focal point in the investigation. rc never got misty out of his head, he was sleeping with her almost the entire time, imo. TN is all about show (sounnd familiar?) It didnt look good for rc to be hooked up with misty since she was the focus of a murder investigation.

He married her because of public outcry since she was 16 when he bedded her and he divorced her for the same reason, public outcry saying he was sleeping with the enemy.

The only constant in this case is the family's focus on wanting JR and making sure ron stays out of jail. When rc got put away, it brought out the worst and they started blaming misty for his incarceration. Since he was put in jail, TN and AS have not once ask about Haleigh on TV.

I have no idea what has happened to Crystal but she was so maligned on tv that I can understand her hesitance. TN & AS have no fear. They are the ones who did all the talking anyway. They are the ones who harbored ron and misty from LE for five solid months. That fact alone bugs the heck out of me. AS kept ron and misty hidden in her house, away from scrutiny by the public and away from LE as neither talked to them.

The staunchest ron supporters should question why would this happen. Ron with a criminal defense attorney hiding out at grandma's? These are the reasons logical people think rc is involved or has direct kge of what happened.

JFYI- Ronn got an attorney for his arrests for fighting and threats etc. He had to have an attorney, it wasnt because of anything to do with Haleigh.
A lot of people get attorneys to get off charges, that is probably why his record is so clean and is a mile long, this is what attorneys do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80