The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 10th July - Trial Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squizzey you are very chipper today!...is it a sugar high from the doughnuts??

day off so got plenty of time, oh and also sugar high , sorry none left gave em all away

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 23s

The jury is entering the courtroom. Justice John Byrne will begin in a moment. #badenclay

I agree, it is tricky and I struggle with the practicalities of how a jury can deal with murder or manslaughter. I think it the verdict will either be guilty of murder or an acquittal.

judge did say if you find him not guilty you must consider manslaughter , actually I took that as meaning the judge thinks he killed her and was subtley saying so ALTHOUGH I know he has to have no opinion ,maybe reading too much into it IMOO

day off so got plenty of time, oh and also sugar high , sorry none left gave em all away

Wish I could say the same. Note to self: do not attempt to superglue uggboots whilst trying to read WS....it ends up over everything and you spend the next hour picking superglue of your hands, iPad, and ugg boots will not be fixed!

Good morning everyone. Thanks for being here and a huge thank you for those reposting the twitters.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 29s

Judge says he will now summarise the closing addresses, beginning with the defence. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 49s
Day 18 of #badenclay trial now underway after a short delay.

Justice John Byrne is now summarising the crown and defence cases.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Jury has arrived, Justice John Byrne resumes summing up

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s

Judge says defence case is that friends, family, children, had never seen Gerard and Allison argue, let alone violence. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
Justice Byrne will this morning go through the prosecution and defence closing statements

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s

Judge says defence case is that the Crown has not proved their case beyond reasonable doubt and they must find not guilty. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr