The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 10th July - Trial Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could say the same. Note to self: do not attempt to superglue uggboots whilst trying to read WS....it ends up over everything and you spend the next hour picking superglue of your hands, iPad, and ugg boots will not be fixed!

liquid nails silly works a treat

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s

Judge says defence case is that the jury must not speculate. #badenclay

Judge says defence said no blood in carport, house. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 41s

Judge says defence said Crown case is all about "perhaps" or "what probably happened". #badenclay

Judge says defence said nobody can prove how deceased died. #badenclay

What a nice start to the thread to see Mr TF right up there on the first page. I hope he makes regular appearances throughhout the day. :heartbeat::heartluv::heartbeat:

On the subject of donuts, there used to be a saying, "a dollar to a donut." Seeing as they're now at least $2.50 anywhere and everywhere, I guess that saying is now defunct. :(

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Dr Milne, pathologist, could not establish a cause of death - Justice Byrne

Pathologist could not rule out a range of possible causes of death - Justice Byrne

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 46s

Judge is summarising the defence's discussions on the pathologist's report. #badenclay

You're not being argumentative with your response? ;) sorry, bit of nervous tension for all today in court and here.

jmo

What a nice start to the thread to see Mr TF right up there on the first page. I hope he makes regular appearances throughhout the day. :heartbeat::heartluv::heartbeat:

On the subject of donuts, there used to be a saying, "a dollar to a donut." Seeing as they're now at least $2.50 anywhere and everywhere, I guess that saying is now defunct. :(

woollies Toowoomba $1.99 dozen TRUE

It's what lawyers do, can't help themselves!
A but off topic but I have heard of instances where a jury has come back with not guiltt and the judge has thanked them but overruled it. Can that actually happen??? Not sure whether it was USA or UK or some other country....

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 31s

Judge is now summarising the defence's discussions on the police investigation. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s

Judge says defence said no sign of a struggle in the house, no blood in the house. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 24s

Judge says defence said a thorough search of the house was done by police and nothing of relevance discovered. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Justice Byrne summarising the defence closing statement

Defence said noise travelled in the house and kids didn't hear anything - Justice Byrne

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 55s
Judge: Defence submitted the #badenclay daughters told police their parents never fought.

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m
Evidence from defence was sound would travel in that house & girls heard nothing - Judge.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 23s

Judge says defence said the three children heard nothing at all on the night of April 19, 2012. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 32s

Evidence from defence was sound would travel in that house & girls heard nothing - Judge. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s

Judge says defence said if Gerard killed his wife that night, he must have dressed her in the walking clothes she was found in. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s
Defence asked why children heard nothing and why no blood around the house - Justice Byrne

Just wondering if the BC clan have tried to spend time with the girls?

Morning all, I'm happy to do all remaining tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member