The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 10th July - Trial Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those still interested in my phone theory - it's really playing on my mind. I understand triangulation and how a phone would register at a different location. However that's not really important to this issue. That phone registered an internet connection at 631am that morning. You can see in Al's records her use of the mobile internet and you can clearly see her moving around, visiting her parents etc. I really believe that whoever analysed this issue as the expert is wrong about this being an update.

Yes there are no charges attributed to this session but none of her sessions had charges. That suggests to me some kind of free data allowance that she had. Only when her usage went over that allowance would she be charged, thus a zero charge was applied.

I'm maintaining that someone used that phone at 631am that morning to search the net. It is too coincidental that GBC began his calls so very soon after that time. It implies that he woke up, opened both phones, searched something on Al's and then started his texts.

Also- that phone always registered Brookfield as it's site and from memory (I'm not looking at the record at the moment) had never registered Fig Tree Pocket as its location before that day.

At the second bail hearing, Judge Applegarth commented that the Internet connection and GBC first texts were at the same time. Danny Boyle said these things are very technical. But it's never been explained if it's connected. I think they just don't know.

Just re-reading Const. Ash's statement and a couple of things jumped out at me again.

Gerard said that he had driven around a few of the local streets that A normally walked along. He said that he couldn't find her and had to return home to get his daughters up, give them breakfast and get ready for school as well as get himself ready by having a Sh, Sh, Sh.......

Hadn't he already stated in his txts to A that the girls were already up.

I asked Olivia Walton what the girls had been told that morning. She said "that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole and would not be back". She then asked 'is that ok?'

Apart from the WTF factor of telling your children that about your mother and her asking if that was OK. I mean really, WTFF. She is also stating that the girls were up just after 6am. So why would he then need to rush back to get them up as per above.

Just saying is all.

11.11am: Brisbane Supreme Court Justice John Byrne has asked a jury to retire to consider a verdict in the trial of Gerard Baden-Clay.

Baden-Clay, 43, has pleaded not guilty to murdering his wife Allison at their Brookfield home and to dumping her body 13km away at the Kholo Creek Bridge at Anstead on April 19, 2012.

He asked the jury to retire at 11.10am.

Justice Byrne discharged three reserve jurors who had patiently listened to evidence over the past month.

He thanked them for their service.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...wipe-slate-clean/story-fnihsrf2-1226983491477

At the second bail hearing, Judge Applegarth commented that the Internet connection and GBC first texts were at the same time. Danny Boyle said these things are very technical. But it's never been explained if it's connected. I think they just don't know.

Could it be that A being sent a text "woke" (very technical I know, I mean the screen lighting up and the SMS being registered) her phone up and it somehow connected to the internet?

11:12am: "I ask you now please to retire to consider your verdict," Justice Byrne said

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-18-week-5-20140710-3bnzp.html#ixzz371XZASQ5

As a relative latecomer, previous lurker, I just want to say how much I admire all of you who have stuck throughout the last two plus years to wanting to see absolute justice for Allison. I am feeling exhausted, so cannot begin to think how some of you, like Kiwijayne, Liadan and in fact too many to name, must be feeling.

Yes, my first thoughts and no doubt all of your thoughts are with Allison's girls, family and friends. All sleuthers and WS deserve some high accolades as well.

Well done, and may the right verdict be reached.

I now can do with some dough nuts, Squiz!?

Just re-reading Const. Ash's statement and a couple of things jumped out at me again.

Gerard said that he had driven around a few of the local streets that A normally walked along. He said that he couldn't find her and had to return home to get his daughters up, give them breakfast and get ready for school as well as get himself ready by having a Sh, Sh, Sh.......

Hadn't he already stated in his txts to A that the girls were already up.

I asked Olivia Walton what the girls had been told that morning. She said "that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole and would not be back". She then asked 'is that ok?'

Apart from the WTF factor of telling your children that about your mother and her asking if that was OK. I mean really, WTFF. She is also stating that the girls were up just after 6am. So why would he then need to rush back to get them up as per above.

Just saying is all.

there is so much contradiction in all the S#%& he says:jail::jail: and for a long time

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 19s
Justice Byrne is now discharging the three reserve jurors. Thanks them for their service and dedication. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 23s
Justice Byrne is now discharging the three reserve jurors, who have sat through every day of testimony, every witness. #badenclay

Either the 3 reserve jurors are breathing a sigh of relief or disappointed they can't have their say. Thank you to those people.

11:13am: Court has adjourned.

The wait begins.

Wonder how long it will take. Wish there was a way to set an alarm on my phone/computer to let me know verdicts in! I need to take off for a bit for now.. Enjoy the donuts everyone and hope we don't have to wait too long, but more importantly hope the verdict is right and brings justice...Really hope theres no lesser charge of Manslaughter. I think ALi or someone answered, but whats the time difference with the 2?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 46s

Judge says Crown case is that his wife could have found out he'd continued affair at the conference with catastrophic results. #badenclay

Judge says Crown said Gerard told police he'd seen no signs of depression in his wife - contrast to his testimony. #badenclay

Absolutely despicable
Shame on you Baden-Clays!

As a relative latecomer, previous lurker, I just want to say how much I admire all of you who have stuck throughout the last two plus years to wanting to see absolute justice for Allison. I am feeling exhausted, so cannot begin to think how some of you, like Kiwijayne, Liadan and in fact too many to name, must be feeling.

Yes, my first thoughts and no doubt all of your thoughts are with Allison's girls, family and friends. All sleuthers and WS deserve some high accolades as well.

Well done, and may the right verdict be reached.

I now can do with some dough nuts, Squiz!?

Marlys got em all all shapes and sizes and clours too yum

The defence lawyers cannot possibly believe that

I think that the average man in the street would not believe that either. And i would imagine that most of the jury would be "the average man in the street".

For the jurors...may Allison & the sunflowers be with you :)

4148282.HAYAGqQI.CRW_0305sunflowerfieldweb.jpg

Either the 3 reserve jurors are breathing a sigh of relief or disappointed they can't have their say. Thank you to those people.

I think it would be frustrating to have to sit through it all and then not get your say..but I guess if you were on the fence, you'd probably feel relieved.

Camp Chair has Gerard the Rooster settled in? Is he giving you any signs today?

Yes - any unusual behaviours or "manifestations"? Is he strutting around loudly self-promoting, or is he subdued and hiding somewhere? Are his GG's fawning over him and treating him as a superstar, or have they turned on him and are the feathers flying? It would be fascinating to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie