The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-2654664-1EA731FA00000578-58_634x370.jpg

Baden-Clay house at Brookfield

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-muddy-river-bank-dumped.html#ixzz34Jd7b7ju

Sarah Elks‏@sarahelks·14m
Police end 31min interview with eldest #badenclay daughter, 10, on 27.6.12, after Allison's body was found, "you've been super, as usual".

I believe the photos of the cars were taken on the afternoon of the 20th April

Well unless they were in

The car earlier or they were being taken for the girls to play with while they stayed with grandma, it would be a very odd thing to do the day your wife has gone missing.

I was told by a senior policeman that I was talking to on Election Day, that gbc thought he would get way with "it" because he thought he could outsmarten the police, putting the toys in the boot of the May have been the type of action he was referring too.

Snap. Did he purchase liquid anti-histamine Phenergan or Vallergan at that Chemist? It has a sedative effect on children.

Sorry, I've forgotten.......when was the pharmacy visit again?
If it was Thu morning, that was BEFORE he is alleged to have been bitten by caterpillars @ the school Cross Country.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

Girl on her mum: She always wears lots of jumpers (when she walks) because she's always cold. #badenclay

'When I first observed Allison she had on a pair of three quarter length pants, some socks and shoes, a top, like a singlet top, and also a jumper that was wrapped around her head/neck area,' Sgt Tysoe told the Supreme Court in Brisbane.

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...-jumper-around-neck.html#sthash.uHDxyVlO.dpuf

Have been contemplating the words of the children. And why something is not right. IMO.
And I might say I wish that someone with the necessary professional skills would analyse these words

Here is some of my foreboding:
IMO It appears there is too much gilded stuff.
The family situation is being painted as one of domestic bliss.
Happy normal family with nothing amiss.
The arguments are nothing really. All over in seconds.
Daddy and Mummy are really good friends.
Then this:
She said her Grand Poppa and aunty came to help look for her mother to see if she was still walking.
"Except there was no success and so then a police car came to talk to dad and when that happened Aunty Livy took us to school,’’ she said.

These words "Except there was no success "

The innocent normal the words of a ten year old????????????

The girl said things had been happy at home.

I have the distinct impression that they have been instructed in painting the scene of domestic bliss.
Subliminal or not, doesn't take much time to say, "You must say that Mummy loves Daddy and Daddy loves Mummy. Do NOT, talk anything about arguments. You must say that "Things have been happy at home." Come on now, lets try it. After me, say: "Things have been happy at home."
This is just between you and me. Not one word. OK? Good."

Reminds me of leaving a few too many Zoloft packets around in obvious places. That should secure the suicide and depression theory.

Another thing: The whole time frame stuff as described by the girls is completely out of whack.

I also seem to recall 'debriefing sessions' for the children at the BWANA castle. Does anyone else recall this?

Marly, I'm currently in the courtroom trying to share anything that's not tweeted . However not on Twitter ATM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deeply appreciate your work there, Biker... no easy task, .. a big bucket of thanks to you .

I also seem to recall 'debriefing sessions' for the children at the BWANA castle. Does anyone else recall this?

Yes, and I do believe there will be witnesses called who can undeniably corroborate this fact IMO

from memory, wasnt gbc seen at the pharmacy by a loca,l on the thursday morning before the girls sports event? hopefully the phamacy assistant is called as a witness

The girl said nothing was usually kept in the boot of Sparky.

The police officers showed the girl a picture of plastic containers in the boot of Sparky.

“These are old toys and stuff because we all put together some toys we don’t need… and they were going to charity,” she said.

She said a friend who worked for the RSPCA was going to collect them.

”They were put outside the garage door, just downstairs so that when she came to pick them up, she could,” she said.

The girl said she did not remember the boxes being put into the back of Sparky.

She said she packed her old toys and clothes into the boxes after Easter.

The police officers asked the girl if she took any medications.

“When I get sick I have Panadol and all the usual things… ,” she said.

She said she once took tablets on a camp because she was unwell, but usually Panadol.

The girl said her sisters sometimes took liquid Neurofen and her middle sister had asthma.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...ing-wife-allison/story-fnii5v70-1226951597398

from memory, wasnt gbc seen at the pharmacy by a loca,l on the thursday morning before the girls sports event? hopefully the phamacy assistant is called as a witness

Hopefully he paid with a credit card or debit card and the exact transaction can be tracked. Sounds like he did buy antihistamines though if the police are asking about allergies in the family.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m
We're back. The court is about to see a recorded interview with police and the middle daughter from June 27, 2012. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
The girl tells the police she is eight years old. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s
The girl says they also have a white, eight-seater car called "Snowy". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
The officers ask her about the family cars. She tells them they have a seven-seater silver car they call "Sparky". #badenclay
Expand Reply

Kate Kyriacou@KateKyriacou · 38s

We're back. The court is about to see a recorded interview with police and the middle daughter from June 27, 2012. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

The girl tells the police she is eight years old. #badenclay

The officers ask her about the family cars. She tells them they have a seven-seater silver car they call "Sparky". #badenclay

The girl says they also have a white, eight-seater car called "Snowy". #badenclay

The officers are asking her where the sisters normally sit in "Snowy". #badenclay

They ask what's normally in the boot of Snowy. The girl says their school bags, dad's and mum's bags with their laptops. #badenclay

Now the officers are asking her about "Sparky" and where people sit in that car. #badenclay

You'll find it in this court brief document from bail hearing...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9048041&postcount=3"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*[/ame]

Sheesh - you're quick and on the ball today, Marly

Good work :)

So, if none of the girls heard any arguments, fights, or noises on that night - what were the "blood-curdling screams" heard by some of the closer neighbours, and also allegedly by Fleggy over a kilometre away?

Similar to Pistorius trial. Some heard screams, some not. Some heard gun shots, some not. My parents used to fight and I would put my head under the pillow.
Or perhaps a little Phenergan made sure they slept deeply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member