The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing person, Brookfield

April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Missing-person-Baden-Clay-241x300.jpg

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

Body found as search for missing woman Allison Baden-Clay enters 11th day

April 30, 2012 8:06PM

Police strongly suspect the body found this morning is missing Brookfield woman Allison Baden-Clay and are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-enters-11th-day/story-e6freoof-1226342625074

Confirmed: Body found in creek identified as Allison Baden-Clay

May 01, 2012 6:54PM

A WOMAN'S body found on a creek bank in Brisbane's west has been identified as that of missing mum Allison Baden-Clay.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226343926997

Gerard Baden-Clay charged with murder

June 13, 2012

Police have charged the husband of slain Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay with murder.

Shortly before 6.30pm, Gerard Baden-Clay was driven from Indooroopilly station in an unmarked police car. He was formally charged with murder at the Brisbane watchhouse tonight

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...with-murder-20120613-209z7.html#ixzz33ZIYVvXt

Gerard Baden-Clay to stand trial for murder

March 20, 2013

Before a packed court room on Wednesday morning, Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler ordered Mr Baden-Clay face trial in the Supreme Court

‘‘I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial on the offences charged,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘It will be for the jury to assess the evidence ...

As Mr Butler formally committed Mr Baden-Clay to stand trial, he asked the 42-year-old real estate agent to stand.

‘‘You are charged that on or about the 19th day of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you murdered Allison June Baden-Clay,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘You are further charged that on or about the 19th of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you improperly interfered with a dead human body,’’ Mr Butler said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-for-murder-20130320-2geno.html#ixzz33Z2Bd99v

Trial Day 1

Trial Days 2 & 3

Reminders:

Derogatory name calling/name changes are not allowed on WS.

No disparaging comments about the accused, the defense team or witnesses

If you have a problem with a post (do not respond) please use the Alert Button (triangle icon) located top right corner of every post. (This translates to....if another member is being a drongo, use the dobber button rather than ear bashing about it on the thread)

Treat opposing views respectfully.

If you have any questions, please PM (private message) a moderator.

Make sure you read & abide by our rules & post responsibly

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A BIG thankyou to Websleuths for allowing this to happen...

As we look for justice for Allison...

Please continue here....

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 21m

Allison Baden-Clay's parents expected to testify on day 4 of their son-in-law's murder trial in Brisbane today #badenclay (@liztilley84)

:(

I would like to take this time to say thank you to all those who keep us updated with Twitter, to those who attend court, to all those that support this site and WS for this fantastic site. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Wow today is going to be very emotional if the lovely Dickies are called to the stand. How difficult it must be for them to be on the stand with their former SIL in the dock accused of their beloved daughter's murder particularly as they raise those three young girls. I am so, so proud of them and my heart breaks at the same time.

As for TM today well that will be simply infuriating AND intriguing.

Dammit can I ring in sick for work??

:eek:verreaction:

On my way into court. Looking forward to today's witnesses. Will report back later.

Wow today is going to be very emotional if the lovely Dickies are calked to the stand. How difficult it must be for them to be on the stand with their former SIL in the dick accused of their beloved daughter's murder particularly as they raise those three young girls. I am so, so proud of them and my heart breaks at the same time.

As for TM today well that will be simply infuriating AND intriguing.

Dammit can I ring in sick for work??

I am hoping we won't get through all those today, because if we did it would only be superficially I believe. I would really like to see the next few quite thoroughly questioned and cross examined (especially a certain pair).

Either way sleuthers I think we need to use our seatbelts today - it is going to be quite a ride.

A BIG thank you to everyone who attends court who keeps us updated with the information plus everyone who supports this case! Also the very knowledgeable sleuths explaining all the technical info. Thank you again

On my way into court. Looking forward to today's witnesses. Will report back later.

Thanks Whatif, I was hoping we had someone in there today!! I'm particularly keen to hear about the demeanour of those witnesses, tweets are fabulous but I love hearing the first hand experiences of those able to go.

What an amazing community we have here! Thanks again to those updating us with tweets, those in court, our verified insiders, our mods, our amazing members that are so supportive, patient and compassionate.

Take care this week everyone, it's going to be an emotional one xo

So many here didn't try to get into main courtroom have gone straight to overflow room. Here's hoping we hear what we want to know. Hold onto your hats its going to be a interesting day.

So many here didn't try to get into main courtroom have gone straight to overflow room. Here's hoping we hear what we want to know. Hold onto your hats its going to be a interesting day.

I was there last Thursday. I found it better in the overflow room. Sounds like it is going to be a very intense day. Fingers and toes, peeps xx :seeya:

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 53s

Courtroom packed for Day 4 of #badenclay trial. Long queue turned away at door. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 31s

Thankyou to the members of the public who stood aside to let the journos into court. Only five seats available this morning. #badenclay

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 50s

Gerard Baden-Clay's father is to return to the witness box this morning as Day 4 of the #BadenClay murder trial begins. #TenNews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth