The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 54s

Daryl Joyce has been called to the stand. Mr Joyce was kayaking and spotted Allison's body. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s

Mr Joyce said on April 30, he was kayaking the Brisbane River and paddled into the Kholo Creek. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s

Mr Joyce says he would kayak there every week as a rule but was there that day because he was on holidays. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Mr Joyce: goes kayaking in the area every week, but was on holidays that Monday. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s
Mr Joyce went into Kholo Creek. As soon as he was under the bridge he saw the body. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s

Mr Joyce says he paddles with the tides. Hadn't been there in a couple of weeks. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 46s

Mr Joyce: As soon as I got under the bridge, I saw the body. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 24s

Mr Joyce: It was like a sleeping position, facing the bank. So I couldn't see her face. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s

Ms Walker says Allison never complained about bad mood swings. #badenclay

Defence says Allison told the doctor she was suffering from bad mood swings in March, 2012. #badenclay

In March 2012..around the 11th.. Gerard had one hell of a public mood swing.. he rang Fleggy for a loan , was knocked back, then burst into tears..

he rang again, Flegg didn't take the call, passed it onto Sue Heath who rang him back, and he frightened the lights out of her with his tears and howling... couple of bad mood swings there, for sure

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 46s

Next witness is Daryl Joyce: a research scientist who found Allison's body while kayaking on April 30, 2012 #badenclay (@liztilley84)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
Mr Joyce: it was like a sleeping position, was facing her back. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 56s
Joyce: "(The body) was (in) like a sleeping position, facing the bank. Like someone was lying on their side, asleep". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Mr Joyce: stayed in kayak on other side of the creek, about 10m away. Went home and rang the police.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s
Mr Joyce: there had been a downpour on the Saturday, creek was high #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s

Mr Joyce: I paddled past a little way, then I did a u-turn when I figured out what was going on. Says he paddled to boat ramp. #badenclay

Mr Joyce says he went home and rang the police. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 50s

Mr Joyce says there was a lot of fresh mud in the creek from recent rain. The creek was high. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s

Mr Joyce says the bank was very steep. The body was directly underneath the bridge. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 28s
Mr Joyce: body was directly underneath the bridge, almost in the middle. http://bit.ly/badenclayday4

Mr Joyce: not possible to get out of kayak around the bridge #badenclay

Mr Joyce: there had been a downpour on the Saturday, creek was high #badenclay

In March 2012..around the 11th.. Gerard had one hell of a public mood swing.. he rang Fleggy for a loan , was knocked back, then burst into tears..

he rang again, Flegg didn't take the call, passed it onto Sue Heath who rang him back, and he frightened the lights out of her with his tears and howling... couple of bad mood swings there, for sure

Mood swing? Now that's a mood swing! Pretty scary mood swing or tantrum.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s

Mr Joyce says it's really sticky mud on the banks of Kholo Creek. He wouldn't have been able to get out of his kayak. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s

Toni McHugh has been called to the stand. #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 32s
Gerard #badenclay's mistress Toni McHugh has just been called to give evidence @NewsTalk4BC

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 34s
Toni Cheri McHugh called to give evidence #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 48s
BREAKING: Toni McHugh has just been called to the stand. @9NewsBrisbane

WooHoo!

who wants the pleasure of posting these tweets? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online