The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s
Ms McHugh says they moved to another office in 2011. #badenclay

Aislin Kriukelis ‏@AislinKriukelis 1m
McHugh on #BadenClay: "I admired him. I admired his drive. I admired his ability to make ppl feel like that had something to contribute.."

Yeah, well guess what TM .. he was schmoozing you .. he was trying to make you feel good because he wanted to bed you .. hellllllooooooooooooooo!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s
Ms McHugh says they moved to another office in 2011. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 52s
Ms McHugh says she had little contact with Allison. She rarely came into the office. #badenclay @abcnews

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m
McHugh: her and Allison were at some of the same work social functions. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

It is sickening! Even more so when you read Allison's diary notes...so sad!!

December 17, 2012

"I would give anything if my partner would love me and make love to me," Allison wrote on December 8, 2010.

"It hurts when my partner won't give me a proper hug.

"Sometimes at night I feel lonely and cry.

"I feel the most lonely when my partner won't sleep in the same bed."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20121217-2biqi.html#ixzz2FIUyWtZP

Written in Dec 2010, a few months after the affair started... Poor Allison, I bet GBCs demeanor and behavouir to her changed then, eg less affectionate, not sleeping in same bed. My heart breaks for her, how sad she would have been

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 31s
Gerard and Ms McHugh would meet four times a week on the weeks she didn't have the children. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s
Ms McHugh says she would generally see Gerard in the evening when they would say they were "working back". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: would meet Gerard in evenings when they could say they needed to work back #badenclay
Ahhh! The old classic, "working late" excuse. No originality there either.

how do you feel now EBC?

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 15m

Toni McHugh says teaching contract ended. Gerard's mother Elaine suggested she may be interested in working in the bus. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s
Ms McHugh says her relationship with Gerard was "up and down all the time", year after year. They'd have discussions about having a future.

how do you feel now EBC?

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 15m

Toni McHugh says teaching contract ended. Gerard's mother Elaine suggested she may be interested in working in the bus. @abcnews #badenclay

So she was actually a teacher?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s
Ms McHugh says her relationship with Gerard was "up and down all the time", year after year. They'd have discussions about having a future.

Ms McHugh: year after year there were discussions about having a future #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s
Ms McHugh: Gerard was very adamant that he didn't have a relationship with his wife. She says he was never spiteful or disrespectful.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

WTH!!!

Ms McHugh: year after year there were discussions about having a future

Year after year I allowed the status quo to continue .. when will women ever learn?

Ms McHugh: Gerard was adamant there wasn't a relationship with his wife. #badenclay

Ha!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s
Toni McHugh: Gerard was very fearful about Allison not being able to handle a separation or divorce. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s
Ms McHugh: I was aware of Allison's depression from day one #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Toni McHugh: Gerard was very fearful about Allison not being able to handle a separation or divorce. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 59s
McHugh: Gerard was very adamant he didn't have a relationship with his wife, he didn't love his wife. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
McHugh: "(Gerard) was very adamant he didn't have a relationship with his wife

Ms McHugh: Gerard was fearful of Allison not managing a separation or divorce #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says she was aware of Allison's depression from day one. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday4

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m
Toni Mchugh in tears at #badenclay trial as tells court Gerard was adamant didn't have a relationship with his wife. @7newsbrisbane

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 1m
#badenclay's mistress tells court Gerard was "adamant" he didn't have a relationship with his wife @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s
Ms McHugh says he'd openly discuss leaving his wife, plan for it, then would change his mind. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie