The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having trouble getting past the razor wrapped in glad wrap... WT..H??!!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 50s

McLeod says police investigated Gerard's financial situation. The court is being shown a document relating to the rent roll. #badenclay

McLeod is now being questioned by the defence. #badenclay

Shame we don't know the content of the group texts sent on the evening of the 19th to the work circle. WOuld be interesting to know if they were more 'business as usual' or perhaps 'clear my schedule for tmrw'.

I'm still having trouble getting past the razor wrapped in glad wrap... WT..H??!!!

Maybe he watched to many movies and was worried that they were trying to frame him.....as it so happened there was no need...he did it all himself.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 45s

McLeod says Kholo Creek was not part of the search area until Allison's body was found. @abcnews #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s

Defence says Gerard spoke to police, called a lawyer, but continued to speak to police again at the command post the next day #badenclay

Alison's murder was spawned in the arithmetic..... the numbers tell the story..

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Defence says Gerard was very helpful to police. McLeod says initially he spoke to them. #badenclay

:snake:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Defence says after seeing a lawyer, Gerard visited the command post on the Saturday morning and spoke to an officer. #badenclay

Defence says round trip by car from Brookfield home to Kholo Creek takes between 26 and 40 minutes. McLeod agrees #badenclay

esoqie.jpg

kholo creek was not part of the police search, so even the police thought it was too far for allison to walk to!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s

McLeod has been excused. We are adjourning for lunch. Back at 2.30pm. #badenclay

It's VERY frustrating that we're not hearing more about the blonde hair in the car blood that proves the blood could only have been from after 7pm on the 19th. Surely the significance of this hasn't escaped the attention of the prosecution? Now I'm worried that a whole stack of male police and male lawyers haven't connected the dots between foils and bleached hair.

Defence says round trip by car from Brookfield home to Kholo Creek takes between 26 and 40 minutes. McLeod agrees #badenclay

So definately too far to walk whilst overdosing on Zoloft.....DOH!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

McLeod finishes evidence, court adjourned #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members